PDA

View Full Version : Track Lau - Red

lau
20-08-2005, 12:08 PM
New track I've been working on over the past days..

Its pretty short but I kinda like it that way... short and full of energy...

ennieways I like this pretty much...think its a good track for what I've done so far.....

Wondering what you guys think about it...

LINK (www.boyconstrictor.com/~lau/demo/RED.mp3)

:rambo:

gary_human
20-08-2005, 01:22 PM
really nice track, lot of atmosphere and energy like you say. Sure if it went on longer I could do a longer mix out of it if it is on record :clap:

eyes without a face
20-08-2005, 03:28 PM
great stuff, really tough and dark at the same time, nice, well thought out hard techno imo

:twisted:

BastardoElectrico
20-08-2005, 04:47 PM
This is really cool man.

dirty_bass
20-08-2005, 05:23 PM
Love it so far, it totally has your own flavour to it as well.
Production needs work, but it`s unfinished so there`s little point me saying that much until you get it down.

You need to send me some stuff for Singularity mate.

lau
20-08-2005, 06:11 PM
Love it so far, it totally has your own flavour to it as well.
Production needs work, but it`s unfinished so there`s little point me saying that much until you get it down.

You need to send me some stuff for Singularity mate.

Tnx dude..!!! Yeah I need to work on the mix..... Just have had a really long session so my ears are kinda f*cked...

Have been working on a tune for the singularity today tho.... will send you a link when its getting the right shape...

lau
20-08-2005, 06:13 PM
aw.. and lets not forget the rest who commented... :doh:

tnx for the feedback!!

Will repost when i've worked on the mix..

The Overfiend
20-08-2005, 06:19 PM
Pure

That's what I think.

This is Pure

xfive
20-08-2005, 06:32 PM
Quite nice man, like the synth and drum play. I say brighten it up a bit and finish it :lol:

lau
21-08-2005, 11:34 AM
NICE!!!

tnx dudez will see if my ears are recovered so I can work on the mixdown today....

Mindful
21-08-2005, 03:11 PM
Smart as fu*k this one Lau its got quite a nice deep feeling to it which I realy like.
The grooves as mechanical and menacing as allways with you and I like the top end of the track.
The synts cool and the track stays intresting thruout.
Production side of things sounds good to me(by my standerds anyway :lol: )Maybe the reation between the kick and sub could be worked a bit better but I would be happy as it is myself.
Would love to play this :clap: :clap: :clap:

BloodStar
23-08-2005, 10:44 AM
nice track,Lau,. :rambo: again :lol: very much your style,. like the mechanical grooves and all the background synths,. produciton is almost cool,.,.i think the track could have a little more punch and be little brighter,too.,. but that's just my feels.. good track :clap:

lau
24-08-2005, 10:49 AM
tnx again....

have tried to work on the mix but its not getting better at the moment... I have a cold so my hearing has been sh*t for a couple of days....

278d7e64a374de26f==