PDA

View Full Version : dj book_my_body

Heroes
20-08-2005, 09:33 PM
let me think i bet she gets booked for her extreme knowledge of the scene, here unrivalled collection of classics, oooh and her massive mot staring you in the face after every bend to the record case...........

http://www.portiasurreal.com/

eyes without a face
20-08-2005, 09:37 PM
haha

oh dear oh dear

audioinjection
20-08-2005, 10:59 PM
haha yeah man, i remember seeing this site a few years back.......i bet she can mix up a storm :roll:

MARKEG
21-08-2005, 04:12 AM
have you seen her top ten? thank god i've never seen her ;)

actually just imagine if she played techno. i'd love to see the faces of the techno stompers when she started her whole fetish thing. OMG how wrong would it be !! :crackup:

Will
21-08-2005, 04:30 AM
Her fetish doesn't seem too out there from what I saw, wouldn't bother me! You can contact her to tell her how you like her work too "I liked the way you posed half naked in all your pictures" seems a likely outcome!

The Overfiend
21-08-2005, 10:01 AM
thumbs up

gary_human
21-08-2005, 03:31 PM
surely you can sign her up for a punish tour or mix CD ? :lol:

koma
21-08-2005, 04:03 PM
thumbs up...

..her, yeah :twisted:

for those that dont read general section

portia @ skopje
http://www.portiasurreal.com/

dj diva
http://www.djdiva.nl

btw Mark, check Nakadia.. she's playing techno, but, she has her clothes on :lol:

http://www.nakadia.com/fotosmodel/lars1.jpg
http://www.nakadia.com/fotosmodel/04.jpg
http://www.nakadia.com/fotosmodel/lehrke2.jpg

dont tell me guys you wouldnt rather see her instead of somefat bold guy behind the decks :lol:

Mindful
21-08-2005, 04:34 PM
http://www.djdiva.nl/foto/mysteryland/mysteryland008.jpg

MMMMMM nice decks

koma
21-08-2005, 04:47 PM
did someone edit my post above or have i post wrong url by accident? (http://www.on.net.mk/photo/proces/) :eh:

Honeey
21-08-2005, 05:37 PM
Oh god not again :shock:

dirty_bass
21-08-2005, 06:15 PM
dont tell me guys you wouldnt rather see her instead of somefat bold guy behind the decks :lol:

I wouldn`t give a damn, I generally pay attention to whats coming out of the speakers.
If you stick a couple of nudey spreads inside the bass bins then I would be very happy.

RDR
22-08-2005, 10:02 AM
Thanks for the NWS heads up.

divvies. :roll:

Komplex
22-08-2005, 10:18 AM
Apparently she played down here once. From all reports, her titties were great. Not much was said about her mixing :lol:

koma
22-08-2005, 10:24 AM
from what i've heard, when she was playing dnb, she was booked for a party with adam f...LOL

had more pics from her gigs, can't find them now, but you wouldnt be interested in them anyway, right..

TechMouse
22-08-2005, 10:50 AM
What a whore.

heavy beats
23-08-2005, 06:56 AM
funny portia is from houston... and use to work the mens club here. :eh:

The Overfiend
23-08-2005, 07:22 AM
I knew she was a man!

djshiva
23-08-2005, 07:29 AM
how bout we focus on the women who are doing something positive for techno and/or djing, instead of giving these slaves to capitalist exploitation any more promotion?

i'll start:

angela flame
gayle san
miss djax
misstress barbara
electric indigo
chrissi
anyone remember ahilah bryant (on djax)???
k. hand
and ya know, i'll just throw myself in there too...

that's just a few i can think of off the top o' my head in my near sleep state... feel free to join in anytime...

Komplex
23-08-2005, 08:24 AM

you can't just throw yourself in there... unless you mix topless ;)

The Overfiend
23-08-2005, 08:47 AM

Wrong Woman to play with Komplex, she would pound you while I sat back and laughed. Prob videotape it.

koma
23-08-2005, 02:14 PM
angela flame
gayle san
miss djax
misstress barbara
electric indigo
chrissi
k. hand

Punisher.. seizmic rec detroit..didnt hear anything new from her, but some eps from before were kickin'

Lucca from czech republic is ok too...

and yeah.. Hecate.. not really techno, more into breakcore, one of rare females in that scene..

DJ Becka
23-08-2005, 03:43 PM
how bout we focus on the women who are doing something positive for techno and/or djing, instead of giving these slaves to capitalist exploitation any more promotion?

i'll start:

angela flame
gayle san
miss djax
misstress barbara
electric indigo
chrissi
k. hand

that's just a few i can think of off the top o' my head in my near sleep state... feel free to join in anytime...

May as well throw Monika Kruse in there too....oh yea, and me-I dont need to take my top off to get gigs ;) Another chick to look out for- KMilla from Brazil.....heard a few sets of hers and enjoyed them ;)

As far as that Nakadia chick that someone mentioned earlier-I dont think she plays techno....I'm pretty sure it's progressive house.....I listened to a set of hers too-and ehhh......the mixing was ehhhhhh......yea......NEXT!

massplanck
23-08-2005, 03:46 PM

:shock:

Thats a female?

:clap:

DJ Becka
23-08-2005, 03:55 PM

:shock:

Thats a female?

:clap:

I'm pretty sure she is married to DJ Skull ;)

koma
23-08-2005, 04:14 PM
May as well throw Monika Kruse in there too....oh yea, and me-I dont need to take my top off to get gigs ;) Another chick to look out for- KMilla from Brazil.....heard a few sets of hers and enjoyed them ;)

As far as that Nakadia chick that someone mentioned earlier-I dont think she plays techno....I'm pretty sure it's progressive house.....I listened to a set of hers too-and ehhh......the mixing was ehhhhhh......yea......NEXT!

ah Monika Kruse, hell yeh..how could i forgot about her :doh:
Miss Yeti? havent heard about her in a while...
and Miss Innocent played nice set last time I saw her..

heavy beats
23-08-2005, 10:01 PM
ellen allien
magda makethetea

g
23-08-2005, 10:32 PM
nika77
ladida

tocsin
24-08-2005, 01:42 AM
and yeah.. Hecate.. not really techno, more into breakcore, one of rare females in that scene..

Hehe. I've never been able to buy her schtick. So "feminist" and against exploitation but, at the same time, samples Russ Meyers and does a full album hyped as being sounds of her and Venetian Snares ****ing. :lol: Can't tell if I'm being trolled or not. ;)

tocsin
24-08-2005, 01:43 AM
For crying out loud. a "private" board with censorship. For the above, "****" = having sex.

ampassasinbirmingham
24-08-2005, 11:33 AM
nika77
ladida :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

techno deluxe???

djshiva
24-08-2005, 09:22 PM

Wrong Woman to play with Komplex, she would pound you while I sat back and laughed. Prob videotape it.

s'okay. komplex was smart enough to throw and emoticon in there. ;)

djshiva
24-08-2005, 09:28 PM
ahhh...let's not forget Ana Luiza Gelfei from pet duo. been sleeping on their shit and i am loving it.

Honeey
24-08-2005, 09:29 PM

:lol: :rambo:

TechMouse
25-08-2005, 09:37 AM
ahhh...let's not forget Ana Luiza Gelfei from pet duo. been sleeping on their shit and i am loving it.
Damn straight.

koma
25-08-2005, 09:46 AM
Hehe. I've never been able to buy her schtick. So "feminist" and against exploitation but, at the same time, samples Russ Meyers and does a full album hyped as being sounds of her and Venetian Snares ****. :lol: Can't tell if I'm being trolled or not. ;)

i think eventually even she got bored of that feminist talk.. and didnt heard all tracks from that hymen release with aaron.. but yeah,news about it was like everywhere, even in croatian mainstream newspapers LOL

well, she has some good tunes..and other people have, on her labels..
had good time getting drunked with her and the posse this summer..LOL didnt know she earned the money for starting a label by being a domina, kicking and pissing on people LOOL I was :shock: when she told me..

its all in the interview I did, but I'm still lazy to put it online.. should be soon in mp3 format on her site too

djshiva
25-08-2005, 06:51 PM
Hehe. I've never been able to buy her schtick. So "feminist" and against exploitation but, at the same time, samples Russ Meyers and does a full album hyped as being sounds of her and Venetian Snares ****. :lol: Can't tell if I'm being trolled or not. ;)

i think eventually even she got bored of that feminist talk.. and didnt heard all tracks from that hymen release with aaron.. but yeah,news about it was like everywhere, even in croatian mainstream newspapers LOL

thank god some of us haven't gotten "bored" with the feminist talk. i saw a great shirt the other day that said "i'll be post-feminist in the post patriarchy." sounds like she was just frontin' anyhow...no diss, but...yeah...

tocsin
25-08-2005, 07:06 PM
^^^ Pretty much how I felt. A Riot Grrrl Power gimmick. But, once can never tell. Besides, if any artist does something that gets people thinking, that's a good thing even if it's just a small contribution.

xfive
10-09-2005, 12:56 AM
My friend just opened up for her in VA Beach last night hahahahahaa

:lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

MARKEG
10-09-2005, 07:59 AM
no way, funny as!!!

she must be earning a killin eh. i mean look at us all talking about here on a forum that really is nothing to do with her music. wow

:doh: :crackup:

Heroes
10-09-2005, 11:30 AM
For crying out loud. a "private" board with censorship. For the above, "****" = having sex.

would that be shag?

jon connor
10-09-2005, 04:08 PM
:lol: ill av a go at that glen :lol: but mind you just seen a mot shot and it looks like you could park a bike up there ,so ill let her down i dont do muddy puddles :lol: :crackup: :crackup:

278d7e64a374de26f==