PDA

View Full Version : Blackout Audio A+R - Upload Your Trax for release!!!

MARKEG
25-08-2005, 01:32 AM
Blackout Audio has finally got it's distribution back. I sincerly apologise to anyone who posted their links to me in the last thread and didn't get a response. If you read the thread, you will see why.

So, we're finally on it. If you think you have anything that cuts the mustard, we need it on the label. Send it to:

ftp://guest:blackout@www.blackoutaudio.co.uk

OR use an ftp client to access www.blackoutaudio.co.uk
username: guest
password: blackout

and upload :)

IMPORTANT!!: send me an email saying you've uploaded it and what it's called to: info@blackoutaudio.co.uk. Otherwise I wont know who the hell it is!!?! Hehehe.

ALSO (REALLY IMPORTANT):

Make sure you upload only MP3's @ 192 bitrate (check this when you 'Save As' on Soundforge or Peak). We don't want the server clogged up and also badly compressed files really sound awful in or studio ;)

And please please please, please zip all your files up, even if it's one - put your artist name etc as the name of the zip file, cause track names will mean nothing to us!!!!

Respect to everyone who does this. And I mean it. We're soooo on the look out right now. I'll tell you the deal too, right now publically - all profits are split 50% between artist and label after maufacturing costs. This has been the absolute BOA policy since day one. But, let's not joke around, sales are absolutely shit right now. We don't need no superstar wannabe's. Just the family who want their music on BOA vinyl and hopefully get a few pennies for their trouble ;)

Good on ya everyone.

:clap: :clap:

dj_lane
22-01-2006, 07:43 PM
I sent in my tunes!

A.P.
07-07-2006, 03:46 AM
Mark are you still looking for tracks for future releases mate?

judas_beast
20-09-2006, 08:14 PM
Out of interest, what style of the great genre that is Techno are you thinking of taking BOA in in the future?

ERROR404
22-09-2006, 10:15 AM
/\ What he said :)

278d7e64a374de26f==