PDA

View Full Version : Champions League Draw

DJ RE:HAB
25-08-2005, 04:19 PM
Am kinda happy with Liverpoold...

Reckon we should qualify...

Reckon Arsenal have got it tough tho, and Manc scum should breeze theres... Before anyone says anything remember top 2 go through...

Group A
Bayern Munich
Juventus
Club Brugge
Rapid Vienna

Group B
Arsenal
Ajax
Sparta Prague
FC Thun

Group C
Barcelona
Panathinaikos
Werder Bremen
Udinese

Group D
Manchester United
Villarreal
Lille
Benfica

Group E
Milan
PSV Eindhoven
Schalke
Fenerbahce

Group F
Real Madrid
Lyon
Olympiakos
Rosenborg

Group G
Liverpool Come on the Red Men
Chelsea
Anderlecht
Real Betis

Group H
Internazionale
Porto
Rangers
Artmedia Bratislava

Traxx
25-08-2005, 04:34 PM
We've got one of the tough'ish ones there. Cant wait to get it started. The scum got it lucky there, arsenal will make i reckon. Not too bad a group.

Anyway

**** chelski & **** abram'imarichfukinrussiancunt'ovich. They wont be happy gettin us...

Who's group are evershite in? :eh:

Will
25-08-2005, 06:26 PM
Man U always get the easiest group, ever since they won it, they've only once progressed once they got to the knockout stage though, so their record since they won it isn't as good it looks on face value I reckon. Arsenal will probably make hard work of their group, but qualify, and I hope Liverpool show Chelsea how to play proper football!

I think their style had become predictable against Arsenal, always going for the long ball, not that hard to defend against, 'til they got their lucky break, hopefully they'll be found out this season.

Miksta
25-08-2005, 08:14 PM
Liverpools group= Ouch :(

davemoore
25-08-2005, 08:24 PM
Liverpools group= Ouch :(

innit hopefully they both win a game against eachother

Esox Lucius
26-08-2005, 07:47 AM
im rooting for inter this season, would love them to win it.

nick_anarchy
26-08-2005, 09:45 AM
Man U always get the easiest group, ever since they won it, they've only once progressed once they got to the knockout stage though, so their record since they won it isn't as good it looks on face value I reckon. Arsenal will probably make hard work of their group, but qualify, and I hope Liverpool show Chelsea how to play proper football!

I think their style had become predictable against Arsenal, always going for the long ball, not that hard to defend against, 'til they got their lucky break, hopefully they'll be found out this season.

shut the fuk up .. thats total bollox utd get the easy groups all the groups are hard each team can beat each other .. the ones u say are shit are dodgy to play .....

will be hard for liverpool i think but i dont think chelsea will have it easy

arsenal thay will finish 2nd in their group

Traxx
26-08-2005, 01:42 PM
You always get piss easy groups nick ;)

nick_anarchy
26-08-2005, 01:53 PM
haha yeh yeh

Will
26-08-2005, 05:04 PM
Man U had the hardest group the year they won it, but ever since they've always had the easiest group, I bet you can't name one instance where that wasn't the case. Search your feelings Nick - you know it to be true!!

nick_anarchy
26-08-2005, 05:25 PM
will i will defo look in to this when iv got more time , im rushin around at the mo so i will defo get back to this and show it aint the case

Will
26-08-2005, 06:02 PM
Haha, fair enough then.

djfase
26-08-2005, 08:05 PM
R madrid have got the easy draw yet again, like they always do

dee
27-08-2005, 01:12 PM

your groups well hard will :lol: :lol:

nick_anarchy
27-08-2005, 01:20 PM
it even says in the paper arsenal have the easy group out all the english teams

278d7e64a374de26f==