PDA

View Full Version : every one is palying techno.?

jon connor
25-08-2005, 04:51 PM
was appenin dudes everyware and everone in dance music industry seems to be using the techno influence, ya eddie haliwells , judge jools, paul van dyke ,tiesto , on + on+ on + on+ on ,my next door neibour plays a lot of stuff he hears out at cream etc and wen i listen his tunes i cant believe the amount of techno influence, its almost like house with bangin rolling techno , really gay house well most of it , its bootleg city out there at the mo dudes wowwwww!!! :shock: its exactly waot the schranz boys were trying to do only this stuff is better produced , seems the techno roll is taking over hahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

take a listen to the latest edie haliwell set ,or any uk hard house dj , mental...im not moaning about it just quite suprised at the level of usage of techno in the comersial scene out there , and i suppose wot im trying to ask here is it a good thing or a bad thing for us guys ???????

personaly im not bothered wot you guys think ;)

jon connor
25-08-2005, 04:54 PM
this may be an old topic but after hearing the tunes my neibour bought the otherday and looking at the producers who made them just a bit shocked :shock:

jon connor
25-08-2005, 04:55 PM
s.h..i.t spelt playing wrong in topic headline hahahahahahaha!! you see how bloody nervous this stuff makes me :lol:

Jay Pace
25-08-2005, 05:05 PM
personaly im not bothered wot you guys think

:eh:

There's loads of crossover mainstream party techno out there. Nothing new.

4x4x9 "funky town" was on one of Jules' horrible summer mix cds.
Plus he used to cane the beyer manipulated remix.

It's been said before though - Techno is about attitude. That's what stands it apart from other genres.

dan the acid man
25-08-2005, 05:08 PM
yeah, i remember turning on the radio a few years ago and hearing one last one by dave the drummer blasting out, i was a bit shocked, so carried on listening, and then i hear judge jules voice blurting out :shock: didnt expect him to play a tune like that

audioinjection
25-08-2005, 05:33 PM
must be something only in europe, you'll never hear techno around here

jon connor
25-08-2005, 06:01 PM

Plus he used to cane the beyer manipulated remix.

It's been said before though - Techno is about attitude. That's what stands it apart from other genres.

bloody love that 4+4 funky town :love: yea see wot ya saying techno does have attitude we all bitches from hell , :evil: hahahahahah!!! :rambo:

jon connor
25-08-2005, 06:08 PM
must be something only in europe, you'll never hear techno around here

yea dude , but honestly this stuff ive heard is actullaly quite good in parts but just mental i dunno its weired heavy rolling clean cut stuff with house or bootleg samples but intresting. of course thers loads of cheese ,but wot interests me is how many of these big name dudes are using techno to construct there dj sets and production wow ;) its spreading like a disease out there :eh: but hey im all for it if it gets more people into techno coz they gunna look for better stuff on the market and that might bennifit more for techno sales i dunno!!!!!! ;) just seems if you make a bootleg these days , if its a good production you guaranteed to shift a fair few copies :lol:

jon connor
25-08-2005, 06:11 PM
on that note :roll: think i might riffle through me mams karaokee collection ooooooooooooooooooooooooo naughty! :love: hahahahaha!!! wot shall we do ummmmmm! wot about Y.M.C.A hehehehe!!! :lol:

Ritzi Lee
25-08-2005, 06:19 PM
oh dear yes.
but it's already the last 4 years going on....

all these trancy dj's want to be popular with the techno peepz.

on the other side, they reach a far wider public.
so these people will get in touch with techno a lot faster.
and when they're really up 2 it,
they'll explore the sound for themselves...

so let's keep our fingers crossed.

what's the use of a techno scene if we grow old,
and no youngsters are willing to follow up.
it will just die out.

dan the acid man
25-08-2005, 06:51 PM
also, i'd rather sell a few copies of a great bootleg such as xbooty 01, rather than sell huge copies of a more commercial, more cheesy bootleg

MARKEG
25-08-2005, 06:55 PM
techno has a massive respect in the hard dance scene. in fact, anywhere where there are ppl dancing to hard house or hard trance, you're bouund to find some techno thrown in there. techno can quite easily kill these hard dance parties, but more often than not the popular dj's are using it to break up their sets from the regular cheese that you get in there.

i think that you'll find this is good for techno in general, cause even though it's not the underground techy shit, it's still a form of techno and gets ppl to explore the genre more.

the whole crossover element to music has, and always will excite the living shit out of me. but i do think it's important too, to also make sure there's a style of techno that is sooooo damn impossible to play to the masses. techno is such a massive genre, there's so much of it that would clear a hard house club.

now that exictes me even more :lol: :lol: :lol:

davethedrummer
25-08-2005, 10:37 PM
i've been getting pal-ey with techno of late.
but i don't know about playing it.
it's that stuff that scares the girls off the dancefloor, isn't it???

DJ Becka
26-08-2005, 02:16 AM

Not me :lol:

holotropik
26-08-2005, 09:54 AM
well Dave....the girls that are scared aren't my type anyway....

jon connor
26-08-2005, 02:35 PM
also, i'd rather sell a few copies of a great bootleg such as xbooty 01, rather than sell huge copies of a more commercial, more cheesy bootleg

yea man i with you here it seems a good bootleg just flys out ,,,thers a michael jackson 1 going round at the mo from a freind of mine and its class i have to say dudes. ;)

jon connor
26-08-2005, 02:45 PM
techno has a massive respect in the hard dance scene. in fact, anywhere where there are ppl dancing to hard house or hard trance, you're bouund to find some techno thrown in there. techno can quite easily kill these hard dance parties, but more often than not the popular dj's are using it to break up their sets from the regular cheese that you get in there.

i think that you'll find this is good for techno in general, cause even though it's not the underground techy shit, it's still a form of techno and gets ppl to explore the genre more.

the whole crossover element to music has, and always will excite the living shit out of me. but i do think it's important too, to also make sure there's a style of techno that is sooooo damn impossible to play to the masses. techno is such a massive genre, there's so much of it that would clear a hard house club.

now that exictes me even more :lol: :lol: :lol:

bloody hell mark that was a great speach dude :clap: hahahahahh! yea im am just genuinly shoked and suprised at all this at the mo, realy cool in a way that techno is finding and pushing its own way through, again thers loads of stuff i wouldent mind droping in my own set that ive heard i tell you :shock: im liking armen van burin bootleg stuff its awsome production, just latley ive heard a u2 bootleg beutifill day + also vertigo , loads of stuff like that hahahahahah cant beleive im saying this but they are well worked dude! but anyway a good thing all round i think even without the bootlegs ,stuff like that invexis tune and that spot on records music thing, rocks also pretty good to see tho,,,,, will be intereting at cream fields this year how much techno gets played :lol: lets see!!!! ;)

jon connor
26-08-2005, 02:49 PM

well it seems these bootlegs are the thing to make them happy! ;) even i was shaking my ass to that last armen van burin thing wow! :shock: you can all slap me if ya want but cant help it if a tune makes me wanna wiggle it woooooooooooooo!!!!!! dear me! :shock: im now going for a cold shower im being taken over by unknown forces ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! :eh: :oops:

anx
26-08-2005, 03:13 PM
if there was an emoticon of a smiley shaking his head in dissapointment, i would use that one on you, Jon.

;)

jon connor
27-08-2005, 10:25 AM
:lol: im ok now woooo!!!!! bloody hell`s bells :shock:

eyes without a face
27-08-2005, 10:30 AM
thers a michael jackson 1 going round at the mo from a freind of mine and its class i have to say dudes.

who did that then? its terrible, really offensive to such a great song too

jon connor
27-08-2005, 03:10 PM
thers a michael jackson 1 going round at the mo from a freind of mine and its class i have to say dudes.

who did that then? its terrible, really offensive to such a great song too

na not going to say coz its a bootleg and the guy is a good freind so just by the record its class enough said ;)

http://www.bangingtunes.com/vinyl/view/badassd/

check it :clap: :clap: :clap: av some of dat michael wooooooooooo!!! :love:

Stella Boy
27-08-2005, 03:22 PM
http://www.bangingtunes.com/vinyl/view/badassd/

that's bad

Mindful
27-08-2005, 03:36 PM
Whos bad?

Traxx
27-08-2005, 03:55 PM
dur dun dun dundun...

Stella Boy
27-08-2005, 04:25 PM
Whos bad?

michael jackson of course, he's a very naughty boy you know. I can just imagine him banging one out whilst his lawyers rub their hands ;)

Mindful
27-08-2005, 04:30 PM
Whos bad?

michael jackson of course, he's a very naughty boy you know. I can just imagine him banging one out whilst his lawyers rub their hands ;)

Rub thier hands on what :shock:

jon connor
27-08-2005, 04:35 PM
Whos bad?

:lol:

AcidTrash
28-08-2005, 03:53 PM

I liked that mix :(

audioinjection
28-08-2005, 11:19 PM
i love palying techno :lol:

j/k

jon connor
29-08-2005, 03:50 PM
i love palying techno :lol:

j/k

hahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: keyboard mayhem :crackup:

278d7e64a374de26f==