PDA

View Full Version : sunday league football (funnnies?)

gary_human
31-08-2005, 12:11 PM
alrite guys - i played sunday soccer the other day - havent really played much since i broke my anteria cruciate ligament (I like to tell EVERYONE that it's the same injury Gazza had!!). I came on as sub for a little run out the other day (I keep getting other niggly injuries holding me back) and after about 20 mins of "nice touches" I closed one of their defenders down as he cleared the ball from defence. WHACK!!!! :bash: I was sparked out concussed on the floor :sleeping: as the ball hit me at full pelt on the side of the head :headache: . My legs had gone and my old injury hurt aswell where my legs must have buckled. They had to carry me off!!! God I love football :lol: :lol:

Anyone else got some interesting or funny stories they'd like to share?

Miksta
31-08-2005, 03:28 PM
dunno if its funny...when i played for my seniour school team,i got takled as i was about to shoot,and broke my leg in 2 places,knee upwards followed through on the shot,bottom of my leg was flapping in the wind my mates say :P.

Also while getting closed down by a smaller lad on another team (im 6ft5) i elbowed him in the face and broke his cheak bone.....silly sod needs to grow :P

278d7e64a374de26f==