PDA

View Full Version : Hawtin & Clarke

G-BO
31-08-2005, 01:08 PM
do they both hate each other?

was a wee disagreement before their switch on teh dex at 4am @ creamfeilds...was kinda cool :cool:

both were awesomme too :clap:

Traxx
31-08-2005, 01:23 PM
Did clarke mess up hawtins wig?

TechMouse
31-08-2005, 01:28 PM
http://www.stylital.com/winter/images/Handbag%20-%20Borsa%20555.jpg

Techno Bitchfight

G-BO
31-08-2005, 01:28 PM
didnt seem to be freindly at all, hawtin played a bit too long, clarke came over to hawtins se up and said blahblahblah...he seemed pissed off...so dave wnet over to his dex and hawtin came over to apologise and clarke shrugged him off with a bake sour bake to match (as expected)

hawtin is such a big mincer...maybe dave is a ragin homophobic :lol:

Traxx
31-08-2005, 01:34 PM
They were probably arguing over who is the shittest ( :lol: )

TechMouse
31-08-2005, 01:45 PM
They were probably arguing over who is the shittest ( :lol: )
If that's not flamebait I dunno what is....

Good work ;)

Traxx
31-08-2005, 01:54 PM
Not me guv...honest :)

TechMouse
31-08-2005, 01:55 PM
Perhaps they were arguing about who gets the most hate / love on the BOA forums...

killarava2day
31-08-2005, 01:56 PM
hawtin is such a big mincer...maybe dave is a ragin homophobic :lol:

Is Hawtin gay :shock:

FIK
31-08-2005, 02:04 PM
Heard this rumour: Clarke was messing with Hawtins girl backstage. Afterwards Hawtin just chucked Clarke's last record into the crowd when he had to take over the decks. Apparantly Dave was quite pissed-off.

Traxx
31-08-2005, 02:17 PM
Heard about the record chucking incident.

Ritzi Lee
31-08-2005, 03:30 PM
it wasn't the first time...
i've heared stories from a couple of years back about DC throwing Hawtins last record into the crowd after switching.

:lol:

TechMouse
31-08-2005, 03:31 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong...

But a record chucked hard enough into a crowd could probably injure someone, no?

Ritzi Lee
Heard this rumour: Clarke was messing with Hawtins girl backstage. Afterwards Hawtin just chucked Clarke's last record into the crowd when he had to take over the decks. Apparantly Dave was quite pissed-off.

The other way around???

Ritzi Lee

But a record chucked hard enough into a crowd could probably injure someone, no?

records are very sharp yes.

TechMouse
31-08-2005, 03:33 PM

Bit of a shit thing to do IMHO then.

dan the acid man
31-08-2005, 03:33 PM

yeah, dropped some on my bare feet off a high shelf when i was tidying my records, and boy did i have a huge gash across my toes

Ritzi Lee
31-08-2005, 03:36 PM

yeah, dropped some on my bare feet off a high shelf when i was tidying my records, and boy did i have a huge gash across my toes

ouch!!!

nasty bitches arn't they?

fortunately didn't had such accidents.
One time I've cut one of my fingers on a sleave,
because I was mixing really fast, and didn't had time to make carefull moves.

Jay Pace
31-08-2005, 04:05 PM

ouch!!!

nasty bitches arn't they?

fortunately didn't had such accidents.
One time I've cut one of my fingers on a sleave,
because I was mixing really fast, and didn't had time to make carefull moves.

Ever catch your nail when digging for records in your bag/box?

Fingernail gets caught between card cover and vinyl.

Owowowowow.

Esox Lucius
31-08-2005, 04:09 PM
wasnt the record throwing incident a few years back in the bugged out tent?

i heard it was to do with hawtin winding clarke up because clarke played his mix of kernkraft 400 and hawtin thought it was wank and threw the vinyl into the crowd?

Traxx
31-08-2005, 04:12 PM
I was there when that one happend, seems like its not the only time.

fitipaldi
31-08-2005, 04:17 PM
nothing got thrown into the crowd this time. Felt like throwin some rotten veg at hawtin tho, he was well boring.

Traxx
31-08-2005, 04:24 PM
When isnt he? *Controversy* :lol: :lol:

31-08-2005, 04:27 PM
im sure hawtin was on final scratch anyway , so if Clarke did throw it into the crowd then he has good reason to be pissed up ! I was there like , but was too ****ed to notice anything

G-BO
31-08-2005, 05:10 PM
nothing got thrown into the crowd this time. Felt like throwin some rotten veg at hawtin tho, he was well boring.

hawtin was sweet, the last hour he played some amazin records :clap:

G-BO
31-08-2005, 05:14 PM
was standing with some lads from manchester for teh lst while, musta been a few of yas...clarke did nail it at the end though :rambo:

Esox Lucius
31-08-2005, 05:31 PM
standing next to mancs? you want to get yourself down the doctors mate, you might have caught something nasty like :lol:

djfurness
31-08-2005, 05:36 PM

marks a culprit for this....he threw one out at skelters 10th birthday at the sanctuary and it whacked my mate right on the head!
he was summersaulting etc round the stage so i suppose we excused him....took the record home....turned out to be poo...
dont suppose your gonna lash your best tunes away though are yer!

Esox Lucius
31-08-2005, 05:38 PM
I'm suprised mark didnt end up hurting someone in the technodrome, numerous times :lol:

djfurness
31-08-2005, 05:48 PM
he ****in hurt himself once jumpin up and down.....whacked his head on a steel bar above the decks....carryed on regardless though....a true pro :lol: :roll:

dan the acid man
31-08-2005, 05:56 PM

marks a culprit for this....he threw one out at skelters 10th birthday at the sanctuary and it whacked my mate right on the head!
he was summersaulting etc round the stage so i suppose we excused him....took the record home....turned out to be poo...
dont suppose your gonna lash your best tunes away though are yer!

when we cleared the pa system out of the adelphi nightclub (marks played there a few times), we found a few smashed up records in the bass bins, i guessed they where marks.

they where all crap too :lol:

gunjack
31-08-2005, 06:03 PM
dave and richie need more ppl talking about them like we need more uneducated boobs on this board.

Francisco Scaramanga
31-08-2005, 06:24 PM
That original record throwing incident was well funny I thought. As i remember it, Clarkes set ran over, and because Hawtin had said in some magazine or someting that DC's Zombie Nation remix was a shitto sell out (a very true statement), Clarke put that record on to finish, after his set should have been finished anyway. So Hawtin yoiked it off the deck and chucked it into the crowd! Fair play to Hawtin, that really was a shit record, and someone had to stand up to DC and say OI, DAVE! NO! THATS A SHIT RECORD! DONT PLAY IT AT TECHNO EVENTS! Its quite funny that one of the most effeminate people on the scene played the part of the badboy...

eyes without a face
31-08-2005, 06:41 PM
this is so old, years infact, they are over it now, why isnt everyone else? :rambo:

G-BO
31-08-2005, 10:05 PM
they didnt seem like best of chums at creamfields, im not totally aware of these facts, hence the thread starter :roll:

eyes without a face
31-08-2005, 10:11 PM
there not the best of chums thats why, they are civil but by no means will they be sharing a fish supper together anytime soon

G-BO
31-08-2005, 10:15 PM
it was just kinda cool to see the once was important figures within the techno scene rubbing shoulders at creamfields and also be pretty stagnent towards each others showing in the chibuku tent

clarke and umek were hanging outta each other a few years back, i just wanna be a part of that wee clique :lol:

eyes without a face
31-08-2005, 10:34 PM
it was just kinda cool to see the once was important figures within the techno scene rubbing shoulders at creamfields and also be pretty stagnent towards each others showing in the chibuku tent

clarke and umek were hanging outta each other a few years back, i just wanna be a part of that wee clique :lol:

rather you than me ;)

G-BO
31-08-2005, 10:39 PM
only winding chum ;)

im not a fanboy

im cool and angry just like the rest of yas :lol:

eyes without a face
31-08-2005, 10:39 PM
haha keep it that way, or be cool and angry around said Djs and spook em up a bit ;)

G-BO
31-08-2005, 10:46 PM
i do ;)

was slagging off hawtin for playing gets nocht and rocker in belfast while loadsa ppl were getting his autograph ,

he was really good bar that, but in was wiped and cudnt be assed with the obligatory bum licking so i got tore into him, bayjesus he wasnt a bit pleased :lol:

im so mad and so techno-headed sometimes :rambo:

Jay Pace
01-09-2005, 12:43 AM
Bit harsh there dude.

And to be honest, I'd quite happily have stoved in a few heads with a tyre iron for criticising me whilst or after I've played.

But then I am a little touchy.

Blame the crack.

Frank Dogshit
01-09-2005, 12:59 AM
when i looked up towards the end of hawtins set they were havin a good laugh together it seemed. think clarke was merely enquiring when hawtin was intending to finish.

love a good rumour you kids. :lol:

dan the acid man
01-09-2005, 08:39 AM
when i looked up towards the end of hawtins set they were havin a good laugh together it seemed. think clarke was merely enquiring when hawtin was intending to finish.

ah, so now they're lovers. :lol:

chinese whispers anybody ;)

Francisco Scaramanga
01-09-2005, 12:59 PM

ah, so now they're lovers. :lol:

chinese whispers anybody ;)

Hmmm, I wonder if Ricardo knows? He'll be pretty pissed off, if you see Hawtin with some patches of his ubercool hair missing, you'll know why.

278d7e64a374de26f==