PDA

View Full Version : Your teams summer transfers

Will
01-09-2005, 07:58 AM
What are peoples thoughts on your teams summer transfers then? I'm glad Arsenal got a keeper, albeit on loan at least. I can't help, but wonder how much money Wenger had to spend though, I'd have thought/hoped he had a fair amount. We've got some great youngsters, but if we're going to reply on them, as it seems, I don't know why we didn't play them more at the end of last season, especially after we secured 2nd.

I suppose the most important thing for us was to defend better as a team/improve defensive organisation, which we did towards the end of last season, and since we've been the top scorers for years we should be pretty strong.

I'm surprised Man U didn't spend more than about £5m or whatever after finishing 18 points off the top (and 15 points the season before), they must have spent about 10 times that last season. I think Newcastle and Boro ahve good squads now, if they don't start picking up results you'd have to look at the managers.

dee
01-09-2005, 12:34 PM
you make me laugh will, we only spent £6m because thats all we needed,
you can already see where park and van der sar have improved our
team from last year.

nuff said, whos improved your tem :shutup:

nick_anarchy
01-09-2005, 12:52 PM
whos that defender who arsehole said was better than rio that french peace of shit haha

will give up tryin to av a dig at utd its boreing now your shit at it aswell

Esox Lucius
01-09-2005, 01:43 PM
made up to get van der meyde, cant wait till he is fit. valente was a good signing as was ferrari.

nick_anarchy
01-09-2005, 01:52 PM
yeh me mate was well made up with him , hes a good player everton to finish above liverpool again hell yeh

basslinejunkie
01-09-2005, 02:36 PM
made up to get van der meyde, cant wait till he is fit. valente was a good signing as was ferrari.

fair play to bug-eyed mr moyes,hes made some good signings for peanuts really.

im seriously impressed with sissoko,if he carrys on like he is,hes gonna be some player for us in the future.

lukekendall
01-09-2005, 03:38 PM

im seriously impressed with sissoko,if he carrys on like he is,hes gonna be some player for us in the future.

sissoko is pants from what i seen

jam
01-09-2005, 04:38 PM

Nah he's class.

Boro have signed Rochebach,who i am buzzing about and Abel Xavier,who will at least be better than Reiziger who was utter gash.

Will
01-09-2005, 10:43 PM
you make me laugh will, we only spent £6m because thats all we needed,
you can already see where park and van der sar have improved our
team from last year.

nuff said, whos improved your tem :shutup:

Er, Hleb, he's better than either of your signings! And Poom. Not forgetting Chelsea spent loads of money again...

Will
01-09-2005, 10:51 PM
whos that defender who arsehole said was better than rio that french peace of shit haha

I'm not trying to have a dig at United per se, just think the Glazers have seriously cut back spending, as I thought they would. When was the last time they spent so little? Probably well over a decade ago.

Traxx
01-09-2005, 11:32 PM

HAHA....yeah

nick_anarchy
01-09-2005, 11:54 PM

I'm not trying to have a dig at United per se, just think the Glazers have seriously cut back spending, as I thought they would. When was the last time they spent so little? Probably well over a decade ago.

here we go again blame the glazers blah blah blah ..

their aint been any cut backs at all u fool when are u goin to wake up and realise this ... ( prob never as u r thick as shit ) we only needed to odd 2 players and keeper and a winger and we did both experiance with van der sar and with park hes young , fit , quick and a hell of a player and can cover for giggs as hes gettin older and is gettin more injures ... your persistant moan about utd;s money and off the field shizzle is defo past its sell by date

dee
02-09-2005, 02:24 AM
hleb is a good player, of what ive seen, but hes no veria so he hasn't
improved your team , and mart poom is a has been , hes been bought
in as cover for leahmen, so that says it all.

and i dont know how u can say hleb is better than park
as they play completely different roles. :neutral:

basslinejunkie
02-09-2005, 02:40 AM

so are helb an viera,completely diffrent players.no1 can replace viera,viera is viera ;)

lukekendall
02-09-2005, 08:29 AM

na its cause they spent so much on rooney

nick_anarchy
02-09-2005, 10:22 AM
no not at all .. if we wanted to spend 30 mill again we could if th emoney is needed it can be sorted no problem

Jay Twisted
02-09-2005, 11:11 AM
to be honest Nick i reckon Man-Ure need a decent central midfielder Alan Smith aint no Roy Keane :lol:

Traxx
02-09-2005, 11:58 AM
no not at all .. if we wanted to spend 30 mill again we could if th emoney is needed it can be sorted no problem

Doubt it.

nick_anarchy
02-09-2005, 02:14 PM
to be honest Nick i reckon Man-Ure need a decent central midfielder Alan Smith aint no Roy Keane :lol:

yeh man thats true .. we will have to see how things pan out tho

traxx .. the glazers and the board have stated money is their is needed thay only have to ask

i know this as i watched a interview with joe glazer on MUTV

Will
02-09-2005, 02:31 PM
Yeah right, and they just don't need any money cos Gergie has 4 such great strikers and central midfielders and only finished 18 points off the top. :roll: They've pulled the wool over your eyes, talk is cheap and so are your signings! If anyone's thick it's clearly you!

Are you seriously saying you thought they'd sign 2 players for £6m at the start of the summer? I hardly think Smith will be as good as Essien.

Will
02-09-2005, 02:40 PM

Hleb can play many positions, but anyway, Poom is 2 or 3 years younger than van der Saar.

nick_anarchy
02-09-2005, 02:53 PM
Yeah right, and they just don't need any money cos Gergie has 4 such great strikers and central midfielders and only finished 18 points off the top. :roll: They've pulled the wool over your eyes, talk is cheap and so are your signings! If anyone's thick it's clearly you!

Are you seriously saying you thought they'd sign 2 players for £6m at the start of the summer? I hardly think Smith will be as good as Essien.

their is sometrhink defo wrong with you will .. the bollox out your mouth does it smell as bad as your breath ??

strikers well ruud rooney both playing well .. whats your problem .. rooney is england most promiceing player or am i chatin shit ??? i hope u dont chear him on in the world cup as hes a man utd player !

ruud bad injuryes played shit last season .. still got a better goal scoreing record than any of your lot !! eurpoe and prem !

as for the 6 mill who cares we got 2 players who have filled the gaps we needed to fill just coz we got them cheap dont meen shit

it should like u are jelous and tbh all u go on about is 18 pts 18 pts u didnt win the league so shut the **** up u moaning arse prick !!

ha yeah im pissed off with the way u go on all the time as u seem a ****in right knob do you want to be a manc or somethink as thats all u talk about ????

6 mill this , strikers that , glazer this blah blah blah mate u need to get rid of that bag of broken records asap !!!

if u new what u were goin onabout and didnt just cjat shit like allways i would listen and agree but u dont u know fuk all and never will manchester utd aint your team so why act liek u know everythink their is to know about them on & off the fileld !!

here we go i want to sound like you ..

when u wil the prem & fa cup and champions league in one season come back and give me shit untill then **** off , learn to mix / run a nite and drive a car with out crashin it how many times ..

peace !

Will
02-09-2005, 03:15 PM
Ooooh, calm down Nick, no need to get personal, it's not like you know what you're talking about or are in a position to talk anyway. I guess you must be frustrated with things at Man U then and have to resort to personal insults because you can't back up your arguement. United had 4 good strikers when they won the treble, not 2 at best.

nick_anarchy
02-09-2005, 03:22 PM
Ooooh, calm down Nick, no need to get personal, it's not like you know what you're talking about or are in a position to talk anyway. I guess you must be frustrated with things at Man U then and have to resort to personal insults because you can't back up your arguement. United had 4 good strikers when they won the treble, not 2 at best.

im not in the position to talk haha yeh ok .. and how may that be ??

im far from frustrated with things at utd im quite happy tbh ..

as for the person insults so what im having a bad day and its not lookin like its goin to get better so today i dont realy give two fuks what i say !

as for backin up my arguemnt what do u want me to say ?? that i know u r chatin shit which i already have done

basslinejunkie
02-09-2005, 03:23 PM
hehe footy banters quality :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==