PDA

View Full Version : Blipped Out 5... filthy techno

AcidTrash
01-09-2005, 07:07 PM
http://veronika.mccozy.com/pisar/Futile.mp3

http://veronika.mccozy.com/pisar/Peroxide.mp3

eyes without a face
01-09-2005, 07:27 PM
who are these by then, is this a release or are they posted up for review?

both pretty average for that kind of techno i found and both needed a fair bit of work eq wise, hardly any bass in that first one and the second one wasnt a great improvement, more seperation needed too definately

apologies if it wasnt for critique, just me opinion like

BRADLEE
01-09-2005, 07:28 PM
These are just Pete on this one.

eyes without a face
01-09-2005, 07:30 PM
i thought so, dont take my critique the wrong way or nowt lad, just trying to be helpful, they would definately benefit from a bit more work before cutting id say

eyes without a face
01-09-2005, 07:30 PM
haha i feel like im in the techno production forum haha

AcidTrash
01-09-2005, 08:45 PM
I'd expect nothing less from you. sayin nowt. I like em and I'm positive I'm not the only one.

eyes without a face
01-09-2005, 09:15 PM
im glad ive not disapointed you then mate. dont take it to heart, its a critique, nothing personal

dan the acid man
01-09-2005, 09:42 PM
just listened to the first one, its not bad, took ages to stream though.

AcidTrash
01-09-2005, 10:30 PM
im glad ive not disapointed you then mate. dont take it to heart, its a critique, nothing personal

Do bear in mind it is a low bitrate mp3. These were tunes I just couldn't mess with anyway. eventually you have to stop fussing with a tune or you kill its energy.

from a personal perspective, when you mix these and get them in the sweet spot they'll do the job. Looking forward to having two copies and mixing these two tunes together on decks. These ones WILL do what I wanted them to do, especially given what the medium of vinyl will do for them. I see this as a milestone worthy of release. It will give me the education and energy to keep getting better. Anyway, it's done now. I just hope folks enjoy playing them as much as I will. It's done now so 'nuff said really.

eyes without a face
01-09-2005, 10:35 PM
the bitrate is totally irrelevant, im talking the production here, there's not getting around it by telling how nice they mix in, im sure they are nice to mix, its a standard 4 beat so it shouldnt be too hard, but technically, they lack bass, there's no getting around that

im happy your releasing, it is a milestone yeah, but if your not willing to take advice on board then whats the point ?

Will
01-09-2005, 10:55 PM
Nice one Pete, but couldn't you have found a faster host for the samples?

AcidTrash
02-09-2005, 07:12 PM
the bitrate is totally irrelevant, im talking the production here, there's not getting around it by telling how nice they mix in, im sure they are nice to mix, its a standard 4 beat so it shouldnt be too hard, but technically, they lack bass, there's no getting around that

im happy your releasing, it is a milestone yeah, but if your not willing to take advice on board then whats the point ?

:doh: :roll:

eyes without a face
02-09-2005, 07:31 PM
if that confused you, which it shouldnt really, pm me il be happy to explain

if not then good luck, im sure itl get support anyway

Adverse
02-09-2005, 08:05 PM
cheeky cheeky...

Aratron
03-09-2005, 04:18 PM
pete both tracks are mint and you must let us know when its out on vinyl.
i guess its a question of taste .
i can see folk dancing away to this dirty little number, if it was dave the drummer posting it everyone ewould be sucking his cock

~cheeky~
03-09-2005, 08:51 PM
:lol:

i only managed to hear a little of the first one before the buffering got too bad.
couldnt get the 2nd one to play at all.
shame cause i liked what i heard

278d7e64a374de26f==