PDA

View Full Version : Track IDs anyone?

nightshade
04-07-2003, 08:26 PM
This would be for you old geezers that listened to hardcore techno back in its hey day....

Im listening to a Manu Le Malin mix that opens up with a slow beater that has samples 'start the panic' and 'we're on a mission from god dissin all the suckas'

Im pretty sure it is an Industrial Strength track... anyone know it?

Now that you got me started on hardcore techno,

There is also a track that begins with a sample 'Blow your f@#ing brains out' followed by some gunshots that is extremely pounding

and finally the classic (bloody fist ?) track with the telephone samples in it....

I am bringing up hardcore techno because I would like to start reintroducing this genre into techno mixing and would like to get digital copies of a lot of old hardcore tracks and slow them down without bending the pitch to a speed that would allow me to mix them with some proper banging techno the likes of Planet Rhythm and Stigmata and H.O.G., etc ...

Dave Elyzium
06-07-2003, 08:42 PM
Not sure on the tune ID's but on the subject of slowing the tracks down, what you need is a copy of Prosoniq's "Time Factory" software...very precise piece of time stretching kit that lets you stretch a tune i think about + / - 50% without too much loss in quality...

theres plenty of other time stretching software out there but just thought id let uou know what i use...

278d7e64a374de26f==