PDA

View Full Version : Albino Midi CC numbers - Please please help if you can!!!

baptismo
05-07-2003, 11:11 AM
Just wondered if anyone may be able to help me...

Im using the Albino synth in Cubase SX, and cant find the midi controller numbers anywhere.

The main selling point of buying a legit copy is that you get the manual, so i reckon the controller numbers are quite a closely guarded secret.

Can anyone help?

Thanks forumers :D

4play
05-07-2003, 11:59 AM
Alright Jon! Ive got the pluggin but havnt really used it in a track yet!!

What theres no apendix page in the manual :shock:

Thats prety gay init!!!

Post sumin on the Cubase board and let us know!!

:?

baptismo
05-07-2003, 01:03 PM
Hi mate!

Nice to read from ya! :D:D:D:D

I havent got the manual coz i got the prog off kazaa, and it didnt come with one :( Been looking for it for about two hours now! heheheh

Apparantely in Fruity you can just left click on the say the cutoff knob and assign it whatever cc ya want... may have to do that... :?

DJZeMig_L
05-07-2003, 01:38 PM
Haven't tryed it yet but I suppose U can use the SX automation 2 do whatever u need!!

Z

baptismo
05-07-2003, 04:54 PM
thats it mate! Can ya give me some details on SX automation as i have only just converted from vst 5 to sx :oops: :D

DJZeMig_L
05-07-2003, 06:34 PM
just make sure u click w in the Albino editor panel... press play... tweek away... when your donne just click R and click again W (2 de-activate)...

also on yer main arrange page U should now have a new track called automation... bottom right of it U'll find a + sign, click on it 2 expand... U should now C the curves/lines of yer movement... keep click expand until all automated parameters r shown!..

even easier is if u right click on the track and the choose "show all automation"...

let me know!

Z

baptismo
07-07-2003, 12:14 AM
Thanks loads mate ;) :D worked a treat....

DJZeMig_L
07-07-2003, 01:34 AM
:wink:

Z

278d7e64a374de26f==