PDA

View Full Version : That Was Sh*t!!!!

french_og
03-09-2005, 05:17 PM
That was painful watching England Wales.

Beckham was the best player on the pitch by a mile, never gave the ball away and stroked quality balls all over the park. Wonder save from Robinson in the 1st half.

Traxx
03-09-2005, 05:23 PM
Couldnt be arsed watching it

nick_anarchy
03-09-2005, 05:28 PM
i feel asleep . was ****in shite

Richierush
03-09-2005, 05:54 PM
yeah was pretty crap but we beat wales so im happy and yeah robinsons save from a hartson header was brilliant. :)

Frank Dogshit
03-09-2005, 06:49 PM
what was the score? i couldnt be arsed watchin the shit either.

get the prem games back on again!

dan the acid man
03-09-2005, 08:38 PM
we did the job though

french_og
03-09-2005, 09:13 PM
Yes I agree a wins a win but you would like to see us create a little bit more against players who are playing a couple of leagues below our players.

I wonder who he will drop on Wednesday as no doubt he will bring Owen back in? It will probably be Cole or Wright Phillips, Cole Scored from Wright phillips assist, tough decison.

dan the acid man
03-09-2005, 10:24 PM
Yes I agree a wins a win but you would like to see us create a little bit more against players who are playing a couple of leagues below our players.

I wonder who he will drop on Wednesday as no doubt he will bring Owen back in? It will probably be Cole or Wright Phillips, Cole Scored from Wright phillips assist, tough decison.

our players only seem to raise their game against te biger teams, its always been the case with england.

i think its because of the ammount of games we play

Will
05-09-2005, 03:18 AM
Bound to be Wright-Phillips who's dropped, though it should be Sven. ;)

french_og
05-09-2005, 02:16 PM
Who would you replace Sven with?? I´m not a fan of him at all either but not sure who i would want to replace him with.

phantomdj
05-09-2005, 02:18 PM
Who would you replace Sven with?? I´m not a fan of him at all either but not sure who i would want to replace him with.

sam allardyce

lukekendall
05-09-2005, 02:43 PM

sam allardyce

spot on :clap:

sven for the chop :rambo:

french_og
05-09-2005, 03:22 PM
Not a bad shout, there isn´t too many options though is there.

Traxx
05-09-2005, 03:27 PM
Bollocks, sven is better then any current England manager. Look at his record, bound to be the best we have had for some time. I like sam i think he's a great club manager with the finances he has & i think he talks allot of sense but he's not got what it takes to take us that one step further then the semi's/quarters were we have slipped up before. I dont even think he would get us that for. It aint svens fault that the majority of the squad play like there a bag of shite. Its all there it just needs to click & soon.

lukekendall
05-09-2005, 04:27 PM
Bollocks, sven is better then any current England manager. Look at his record, bound to be the best we have had for some time. I like sam i think he's a great club manager with the finances he has & i think he talks allot of sense but he's not got what it takes to take us that one step further then the semi's/quarters were we have slipped up before. I dont even think he would get us that for. It aint svens fault that the majority of the squad play like there a bag of shite. Its all there it just needs to click & soon.

sven is shit !!!!!!

no plan B

No gutts

No passion

No motivation

he aint even English

Its a joke, you say we play like shite but we have some of the best player in the world, we play shit cause the manager is crap

Will
05-09-2005, 04:49 PM
Exactly right, the buck stops with Sven, if players are underperforming he can always drop them so they know they have to give 100% if they want to play, but does he? Does he ****.

Traxx
05-09-2005, 04:56 PM
His record is far from crap at the end of the day, so...

Will
05-09-2005, 06:21 PM
You may like the record he (or someone else) brought out, but what about the performances and results! He hasn't done much better than Keegan really, and he has a much better squad of players to choose from. He did one better than Keegan in the european championships and he didn't have to play Phil Neville at left back!

So in effect he did no better and Keegan wasn't up to much and we played better football under him with worse players.

Traxx
05-09-2005, 06:30 PM
In your opinion. Great opinions arent they.

jam
05-09-2005, 08:13 PM
Bryan Robson in my opinion.

Will
05-09-2005, 09:17 PM
To replace Sven? Could be worth a go, definitely.

Will
05-09-2005, 09:18 PM
Oh wait, I was thinking of Bobby Robson!

278d7e64a374de26f==