PDA

View Full Version : Axiom Website Update

miasma man
05-07-2003, 09:35 PM
A few months ago we posted a few tracks on the forum and got loads of useful feedback.

We now have a few more we would like you guys to check out.

http://axiomusic.com

If we could get some more feedback we would be really grateful.

Cheers

Axiom

:)

MARKEG
06-07-2003, 06:30 AM
oh my god this is an unbelievable link - so I made it recommended :)

i can't believe it but these guys are totally unsigned. please check all these trax out - they are really good. i'm even thinking i want some of the axtrax for blackout. can anyone suggest other labels that they could approach? the buntrax stuff is really mind blowing too :)

how can you make music like this and be unsigned?

it's totally beyond me.

please help them guys :)

Adverse
06-07-2003, 07:45 AM
hmm in my opinion these tracks are poorly mastered. they have some nice ideas though. i don't know about mindblowing. not heavy enough for adv.

EmotionComplex
06-07-2003, 06:10 PM
wickid kicking techno!

i think the quality is slightly reduced cos of the mp3 conversion, i have to agree the tracks are wicked, and even if there was a slight problem with the mastering im sure theyd sort it out before sending anything to a label.

mark get these on blackout man, they had me dancing in my chair :P

love the rythm in axtrax001
and i nearly fell off my chair when i played 009, i can see me loosing a couple of stone if these were played in a club, very moveable!!

miasma man
06-07-2003, 07:14 PM
Hey cheers guys,

Thanks for comments, really useful.

This is exactly the sort of feedback we need.

Does anyone else out there have any comments?

peace

AXIOM

The Divide
07-07-2003, 05:04 PM
I wish i had a faster connection so i could listern to all these :( .Track one sounded good, dark sounding. I would check them all out if it wasnt for that. The mix sounds fine to me

ampassasinbirmingham
07-07-2003, 05:14 PM
HEY MIASA ITS BILLY, NICE TUNES

miasma man
07-07-2003, 08:12 PM
Hey Billy,

How's trix?

Cheers mate, lets hope we get signed ! ? !

I checked out your website and gave your first track a brief listen, interesting electroish sound. I shall have to listen more...

Speak and maybe see you soon...

All the best,

MM

:D

278d7e64a374de26f==