PDA

View Full Version : - 1 New Track - 2 New Loops -

andres-tek
05-09-2005, 04:30 AM
Please visit http://www.andres-tek.com and download...

Thanks and please post your opinions...

Gracias...

info@andres-tek.com
http://www.andres-tek.com

BRADLEE
07-09-2005, 07:25 PM
Well I didn’t peep out the loops yet, but I am listening to the tune right now. So far it sounds pretty well nice in my headphones. Seems like the high sounds might be a bit over the top, but that should be really easy to sort in the mixdown. Also amigo, it does get a bit loopy at points. I think a few edits to the percussion elements in there should fix that. Maybe even add an addition perc pattern such as some shakers or something??? Really like the way the synth sounds in the tune though. Not sure about where all of it is sitting in the mix, but I think you need a bit more bass or low on the kick to really balance everything out.

Sorry to go on for so long, I do like the basic idea of the tune for sure. I just wanted to try and be accurate with my feedback since no-one else has left any

DeRael
08-09-2005, 03:22 AM
Yeah, thumpin' track man, very clean... Enjoyed it :love:

andres-tek
09-09-2005, 09:24 PM
Messanger
DeRael

Thanks for your opinions...

And of all ways I am going to continue working to take my music to the professionalism...

Thanks, and sorry for my very bad english...

BRADLEE
09-09-2005, 09:45 PM
Nah it's all good. Believe me, even those of us who speak english, do not always speak proper english.

And of course, keep up the good work. The more musik you make, the better you get.

Mindful
10-09-2005, 06:22 AM
Shit ive been meaning to have a listen to this.
This is pretty good and pretty banging.
I like the ideas and its cool when it drops down and the vocal and synth comes in.
It could maybe benifit from a couple more edits and pionts of intreast.

I would comment on the production but Ive been told off and told to turn it down so I cant realy tell :doh: :lol:

Keep it up

eyeswithoutaface
10-09-2005, 11:21 AM
just checked the track, couldnt listen all the way though as its far to distorted, back the levels down a fair whack and it feels very over compressed, especially the kick it cuts through really really sharp and loud, and doesnt give the rest of the track much space to breathe, especially when that what sounds like a saw wave synth comes in, the overall mix needs cleaning up definately, needs more edits to stop the loopyness getting boring,

should be a good track when you clean it up mate

andres-tek
11-09-2005, 05:35 AM
messanger
Mindful
eyeswithoutaface

Thanks....

But, finally my song seems to them good or bad...

orac
11-09-2005, 01:04 PM
nice track, but i think more low's and some cleaning job would be good :)

278d7e64a374de26f==