PDA

View Full Version : NEXT ENGLAND MANAGER????

Richierush
05-09-2005, 09:19 PM
Had gut feelin for a while now that the next england manager gonna be Stuart Pearce,today i looked in paper and what did i see but pearces name in the paper.

what better person than gud old sycho,mad ed, threw and threw english man who has played for england and has shown what its ment to were an england shirt when he scored that penalty,plus he has pulled man city outta shit even losing there best player. your thoughts on this and who u think shud be next england manager

cheers peeps :cool:

Will
05-09-2005, 09:25 PM
Oh yeah, I knew there was a good english manager lurking about, just couldn't think who! Yeah, the way he's going at Man City he'd be a vast improvement on Sven. Though I suppose if we waited 'til after the 2006 world cup, as is more than likely we could be sure he's made of the right stuff.

MARK NEENAN
05-09-2005, 09:39 PM
I think he'd be good! If he does well this season, (he's doin great at the minute!) i think he'll get in and bring some proper english heart and soul into team!
The thing is i can't see the fa getting rid of sven before the world cup! because although we havn't played great of late we are still in a very good position to qualify for the world cup and surely if he get's us to the world cup they won't sack him!

MARK NEENAN
05-09-2005, 09:40 PM
I like sam allADICE ASWELL, BUT I DON'T THINK THE'YD GET HIM!

MARK NEENAN
05-09-2005, 09:41 PM
Oops! Caps lock on. :oops:

dan the acid man
05-09-2005, 09:41 PM
hes still yet to prove himself imo.

the press would love him as hes an ex england player, who had guts, and manages in a similar manner i think, but hes not got much experience yet.

look at the last time we went with this kind of manager, kevin keegan anybody :doh:

basslinejunkie
05-09-2005, 09:49 PM
sam aladyce.

my mates a bolton supporter,an he said hes got a clause in his contract saying he has the option of going to either man utd or england,there the only to he'd leave for.

piginabush
05-09-2005, 09:53 PM
pearce has not enough experience yet, would be good as maybe next one after the next one ;)

I reckon it should be Curbishley :cool:

Traxx
05-09-2005, 09:58 PM
I reckon if a better equipped foreign manager is available we should get him.

french_og
05-09-2005, 10:47 PM
Pearce has already said he won´t consider it for 10 years.

dan the acid man
05-09-2005, 11:39 PM
Pearce has already said he won´t consider it for 10 years.

that would be a wise choice, you only get one chance, and if he doesnt feel he's ready now, its best to wait

Will
06-09-2005, 12:21 AM
I reckon if a better equipped foreign manager is available we should get him.

Better equiped than Sven, or English managers? We'd better get someone really good if we get another foreigner, Sven hadn't won that much really, compared to the likes of Capello.

Eddie
06-09-2005, 12:29 AM
sam aladyce.

my mates a bolton supporter,an he said hes got a clause in his contract saying he has the option of going to either man utd or england,there the only to he'd leave for.

**** aladyce, I would emigrate if it did happen!

Traxx
06-09-2005, 12:49 AM
[quote=Traxx]
Better equiped than Sven, or English managers?

English managers.

lukekendall
06-09-2005, 08:26 AM
who the **** did sven manage befor england, was it Lazio or something?

i bet he won **** all

id say big sam, tho steve mclarene would still be better than sven and he knows all the team as he is his assistant at the mo

actually id have any manager in the prem apart fromm souness and a few others

french_og
06-09-2005, 09:51 AM
He had won the Italian league and italian cup also i think,

I wouldn´t want to bring in another foreign manager and i don´t think there is a English manager I would want at the moment, Pearce in the future yes but not yet.

We might as well stick with Sven, they are not gonna sack a manager who gets us to the World Cup. He just needs to get us playing a system that balances the side and suits our players.

lukekendall
06-09-2005, 10:12 AM
He had won the Italian league and italian cup also i think,

I wouldn´t want to bring in another foreign manager and i don´t think there is a English manager I would want at the moment, Pearce in the future yes but not yet.

We might as well stick with Sven, they are not gonna sack a manager who gets us to the World Cup. He just needs to get us playing a system that balances the side and suits our players.

he needs to drop a few big name players to accomidate a proper working formation

french_og
06-09-2005, 10:34 AM
They are big names for a reason, they are the best we have, Beckham proved yet again Saturday he is a class above.

Richierush
06-09-2005, 07:55 PM
They are big names for a reason, they are the best we have, Beckham proved yet again Saturday he is a class above.

Would'nt go as far as saying class above the rest,yes he did have an OK game agaist wales,i was impressed the way he sat behind the midfield and when he had the ball he sent long perfect passes to wright phillips and joe cole,but play him there against class i think he would lose out.
Ive respected beckham the way he has handled the press and so on in his personal life and since he got sent off against Argentina he has picked himself up and had some good games for england,but i think maybe its time to show Beckham and other certain players they aint to big for england sven needs balls and i dont think he gonna get anytime soon,i read in the paper the other day and it said i think we can all name the england team for the world cup and this is very true :cool:

french_og
07-09-2005, 02:19 PM
Thats because it obvious who the 11/12 best players are in England. When the likes of Beckham is fit there is no way you can drop them from the starting 11.

I agree Sven should have the balls to drop them or substitute them if they are not playing well however.

jam
07-09-2005, 04:59 PM
bryan robson

gary_human
07-09-2005, 10:09 PM
Id go for Sam Allardyce - you wouldnt mess around with him in - and if u had a bad game im sure he'd let u know.

Stuart pearce be good in a few years - he wouldnt take no nonsense from the pretty boy brigade :rambo:

278d7e64a374de26f==