PDA

View Full Version : Current Known Issues

sinner
05-12-2002, 08:16 AM
I'm including this post, as a list of the current issues on the new forum.

Please bear with us, as it is a work in progress

All usernames have a default password of blackout Please log in and change it in the Profile section, along with anything else you might add.

The post counter for some users is not correct. If you would like your particular username post count fixed, please hit the PM button at the bottom of this post, and ask me, and I will fix it manually. ( You must be logged in to send a private message. )

The posts may not be 100% in tune with the current ezboard posts. Some are a little bit out of order, and new ones are not included. They are updated at specific intervals, and will continue to be updated until the ezboard forum is decommisioned. ( hopefully )

The search function is currently not operational on archived posts. Any new posts will be searchable. >> this has been fixed <<

Some of the forums are not noticing you have read all the messages in it. This is being worked on. >> This seems to work after you have logged out and logged back in, but im not sure why <<

The little graphic avatar things arent currently working. >> This has been fixed, which should be obvious if you see this << You cant upload them directly yet, but you can link to an external source for them. Uploading will be possible when the security issues are worked out.

Things are running a little slower than they should, because debug mode is enabled on everything. If you run into an error, please mention it here so it can be fixed right away

And I think that just about covers it.

278d7e64a374de26f==