PDA

View Full Version : Exos 3 Deck Mix

Louk
07-09-2005, 04:16 PM
Icelandic legend Exos displays his 3 deck mixing ability here

http://gegnsae.dansspor.is/exos/exos@3decks.mp3

What do the rest of you think! I think 35 tunes in 16.5 mins is pretty damn impressive :)

Louk

kai
07-09-2005, 04:48 PM
Bloody hell, thats some mighty damn impressive mashing up of tunes! Will have to download this and ave a listen!

robin m
07-09-2005, 06:48 PM
Not really my cup of tea to be honest, well done for what it is I suppose but it's too frantic for me and there's about 20 too many spinbacks for my taste.

I know that's the whole point, it just seems over the top to me.

Traxx
07-09-2005, 07:27 PM
Wasnt into this at all. Plenty do it allot better then that sounds.

Eddie
07-09-2005, 08:18 PM
i wasnt too impressed either tbh, some decent tracks and it killed half an hour but some of the spin backs made me cringe

Patrick
08-09-2005, 11:50 AM
As above, not feeling this at all. I'm not into a lot of the tracks for a start, so I kind of got off on the wrong foot with it from the very beginning. That aside, there are waaaaay too many spin backs, too many changes from one tune that sounded very similiar to the tune it was mixed into for no discernible reason. I just didn't get the point of it, except as an excercise to say that X number of tunes were mixed in X number of minutes.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but the guy obviously has skills, I just don't think he employed them to the best effect in this mix. Sometimes less is more, and this could have benefited from holding back a little imho. Let the tunes breathe a little.

278d7e64a374de26f==