PDA

View Full Version : sven has to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lukekendall
08-09-2005, 08:38 AM
right ive said this since the world cup this bloke is shit, and it surely is showing now, this is like man u losing to yeovil its a discrace and the only person to blame is sven

the blokes having a laugh he aint got a clue, ive said it before on here he has no plan B, so what happens he plays this shit formation and it goes wrong and he dont know what to do!!

the only player that played well was becks because he does what he does best hit perfect long passes, but that takes out gerrard and lampards role and both of them are better than him!

owen = shit
rooney = frustrated as played out of possition
gerard = shit
lampard = shit
ferdinand = shit

why????? cause sven is a usless cunt, anyone would think mclarane was manager on the touch line

and svens subs????? hargreves **** of back to germany init

if i seen him on the steets i would piss in a bottle and chuck it on him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

WANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

P.S who watched the commentry after? well funny ian wright and hanson digging right into sven, wrighty looked like he wanted to hit him! :lol:

gary_human
08-09-2005, 10:25 AM
yeah we cant go to another world cup with sven again. What the ***k are we gonna do if we play Brazil with 10 men again???? Theyd whoop our arse severely this time.

basslinejunkie
08-09-2005, 01:45 PM
yeah we cant go to another world cup with sven again. What the ***k are we gonna do if we play Brazil with 10 men again???? Theyd whoop our arse severely this time.

not just brazil; italy,france,holland,germany would kick are ass's. its time to face the truth,where not as good as the hype.

nick_anarchy
08-09-2005, 02:05 PM
we never were in the first place and never will be we have to many plyers who dont give two ****s about playin well their team is already picked weather u are playing good or not which is wrong but england a place where we shoot ppl down far to qick its fuuny how we rip manegers for thsi when its the pleyer who dont play goodenuff its the players who should be gettin the shit how much do thay all get paid to play like that

basslinejunkie
08-09-2005, 02:10 PM
exactly.doesnt matter how many class players youve got,if you dont play as a team your ****ed.to many ****in nancys who just stroll around as if they dont care.

nick_anarchy
08-09-2005, 02:29 PM
yep spot on .. the team is far to relaxed and to be fair thats down to sven we do need a maneger who puts fear in to the players is that dont play well , with sven its

" o sorry boss i was out shaggin last nite behind my wife's back so i was all out of evergy "

lukekendall
08-09-2005, 02:34 PM
your all fools!!! its the managers job to get them to play well, why do you think they play well for their clubs, so it aint their fault, its svens

and its not they cant be arsed as they all take pride playing for england

nick_anarchy
08-09-2005, 02:46 PM
yeh that dont half show their pride and love for england dont thay shows on the pitch :lol:

half the team have been playing shite fo rthe ir clubs anyway as iv said their picked no matter what !!

lukekendall
08-09-2005, 03:25 PM
yeh that dont half show their pride and love for england dont thay shows on the pitch :lol:

half the team have been playing shite fo rthe ir clubs anyway as iv said their picked no matter what !!

MATE COME ON, ANY ENGLISH MAN WOULD TAKE PRIDE IN PLAYING FOR THIR COUNTRY

YEAH I AGREE THEY ARE PICKED NO MATTER WHAT AND WHO'S FAULTS THAT???? SVENS!!!!!!!!! :evil:

nick_anarchy
08-09-2005, 03:35 PM
yeah thats right that part is sven's fault but the rest is down to the players , sven can only do so much untill thay walk out on that pitch and lets face it the the players aint goodenuff i know all english players should ware the shirt with pride but it only looks like th eodd few who do this and this shows by the way thay play

djfase
08-09-2005, 06:10 PM
He hasnt got a clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still the brother in law played well. Bragging rights to him as i was taking the piss before the game

Richierush
08-09-2005, 06:18 PM
WHAT I HAVE SEEN IS IRISH AND WELSH BOTH GETTING STUCK IN ON US SHOWING WHAT PLAYING ANOTHER RIVAL COUNTRY IS LIKE,WHERE AS ENGLAND DIDNT PUT HARD TACKLES IN SHOWING THEY WANT TO FIGHT FOR THERE COUTRY IF THAT WAS ME I WUD OF SNAPPED EVERY ****ER IN THE WELSH SIDE :twisted: :lol:

djfase
08-09-2005, 06:33 PM
Haha. Just like me at the weekend.

I know its only a game but nobody like losing

Richierush
08-09-2005, 06:36 PM
is it really just a game though?its not for me its life :twisted: sad maybe but id be lost without it :twisted:

jam
08-09-2005, 08:45 PM
He's shite,he played Rooney out of possistion.Owen is shit on his own.Beckham is good from that role but as has been said thats stoping the great work from Lampard and Gerrard,two of our best players.

He is clueless,he took off the only player i felt was going to do something-wright-phillips.

pffffffffffffft

bald horny swedish shagger do one and take your clueless ginger assistant with ya.......

Dave Elyzium
08-09-2005, 08:47 PM
[quote="lukekendall"]this is like man u losing to yeovilquote]

cummon mate - being a bit kind to yeovil there aint you :lol:

Dave Elyzium
08-09-2005, 08:49 PM
your all fools!!! its the managers job to get them to play well, why do you think they play well for their clubs, so it aint their fault, its svens

i agree in my eyes its like dj-ing (bear with me on this one) - anyone can have a bag full of classic tunes, anthem sin there own genres...but only a certain dj can play them in teh right order and in the right way....the tuens are still outstanding, but they dont gel into a set...get what i mean?

basslinejunkie
08-09-2005, 09:01 PM
i was thinking 2day,what exactly does sven actually do??!?

the team he puts out the whole country would pick.he says hes not a motivator or a talker.he brings off lampard an brings on hargreves,so lets not disscus his tatics.

so what the **** is he being paid 4 mill a yr for?!?

Richierush
08-09-2005, 10:18 PM

i agree in my eyes its like dj-ing (bear with me on this one) - anyone can have a bag full of classic tunes, anthem sin there own genres...but only a certain dj can play them in teh right order and in the right way....the tuens are still outstanding, but they dont gel into a set...get what i mean?

yes but ur in the sports hall banned now :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Dave Elyzium
08-09-2005, 10:27 PM
:eh:

Richierush
08-09-2005, 11:23 PM
:lol: u talk bout what u like m8 i wont stop u hear unless its just sickkk ;)

Will
09-09-2005, 02:42 AM
I do think NI deserve a lot of credit, they played well Sanchez is the king of the giant killers... But, I agree with all the negative comments about Sven, all he;s really doing is collecting his pay packets and talking shit for the camera's, it's all he;s good for. I was kinda glad we lost, but I'm sure we'll still be stuck with him 'til after the world cup, which is a shame, he won't quit like Keegan did after losing to someone half decent like Germany cos he'll miss out on all the money he'll get if he's sacked.

lukekendall
09-09-2005, 08:21 AM
i was thinking 2day,what exactly does sven actually do??!?

the team he puts out the whole country would pick.he says hes not a motivator or a talker.he brings off lampard an brings on hargreves,so lets not disscus his tatics.

so what the **** is he being paid 4 mill a yr for?!?

yeah i agree, me personally would have brought off frank, and put beckham on the middle and moved rooney to the front with joe cole on the left!

and another point! any else ever thought this, the only 2 people that stick up for the manager after a game seem to be beckham and owen! its like they know if he does gets the sack they are the most likely to be droped and beckham's armband is going to be handed over

Dave Elyzium
09-09-2005, 10:34 AM

i thought i made quite a good comparison myself :roll: :lol:

Traxx
09-09-2005, 12:34 PM
the only 2 people that stick up for the manager after a game seem to be beckham and owen! its like they know if he does gets the sack they are the most likely to be droped and beckham's armband is going to be handed over

Thats bollox mate there gonna be starters whoever is in charge.

Will
09-09-2005, 09:37 PM

i thought i made quite a good comparison myself :roll: :lol:

Yeah, that was a good analogy!

french_og
10-09-2005, 12:15 AM
Sven is a shite manager but the players have to take the bulk of the blame, they should be good enough to beat NI who ever is manger and if they can't they we should realise we are not good enough.

Anyway Brazil are the best side in the World and are gonna stroll the World cup next year.

Richierush
10-09-2005, 11:44 AM
Sven is a shite manager but the players have to take the bulk of the blame, they should be good enough to beat NI who ever is manger and if they can't they we should realise we are not good enough.

Anyway Brazil are the best side in the World and are gonna stroll the World cup next year.

yeah u cant blame the manager these are world class players
and shud be able to play in the positions they are givin :neutral:

lukekendall
12-09-2005, 09:55 AM
the only 2 people that stick up for the manager after a game seem to be beckham and owen! its like they know if he does gets the sack they are the most likely to be droped and beckham's armband is going to be handed over

Thats bollox mate there gonna be starters whoever is in charge.

owen should not start in the form he is in he is unfit and as sharp as a £1 penknife from bastins, maybe when he is fit he should start

278d7e64a374de26f==