PDA

View Full Version : Brad Lee VS TImo Benz *Over Water*

BRADLEE
08-09-2005, 10:06 PM
http://wiscassetnewspaper.maine.com/1999-04-22/images/bridge_over_untroubled_waters.jpg

Finally fixed a couple of problems with it now. I'm done this time... :lol:

http://iluvtekno.com/BradLEE_VS_TIMO$BENZ=OVER_WATERS_FINAL.mp3

xfive
09-09-2005, 01:50 AM
Got a nice dark warehouse feel to it fo sho :twisted:
See if you can get a bit more depth out of the kick by using some eq on he bass. Right now it's a bit top end clicky. Perfectly audible but not enough kick in the gut.

BRADLEE
09-09-2005, 04:53 PM
Cool K, I'll see what can be done about the kick. There is still some other Eq'ing that needs to be done too. So I'll take care of that then. I think I'm going to do a bit more editing to it now as well.

Gave it a really clear listen last night and I'm still not 100% happy with thi yet.

Thanks for the constructive feedback amigo.

audioinjection
10-09-2005, 04:01 AM
hmm not too bad so far guys, cant comment much on the mix, im listening on laptop speakers, but its got a certain funkyness to it, which sounds cool :)

Mindful
10-09-2005, 06:24 AM
DL now mate will have a listen tommorrow

BloodStar
10-09-2005, 02:09 PM
quite like the feel of the track, but i think mix has to be sorted little better. some elements are fighting with others. eq it as u want and will see :twisted: ..

distek
10-09-2005, 02:44 PM
Brad.. this is nice, its Dark, Deep & Powerfull!! i could imagine this being played Dance Valley hehe!! it just sounds like that type of tune!! not 2 hard but still chunky!! cant comment on the mixdown as ive got crappy PC Speakerz!!

good wrk man as allways!! ;)

StoQ
11-09-2005, 10:30 AM
i like the dark atmosphere. thats da kind of stuff that inspires me to the darker way of hard techno.

production seems to be ok, but i'd like more rushing highs. overall quality stuff :clap: :clap:

lau
11-09-2005, 11:18 AM
Yeah sounds really cool!!! The mix needs work tho.... gets kinda messy in some places.... shouldn't be a problem to fix tho!! ;)

Maybe some of the 'new' elements could be introduced in a bit more inventive way... ( if you know what I mean lol)

:rambo:

orac
11-09-2005, 12:38 PM
dark dark dark, love that kind of stuff ! another great track from you :)

there is a little chaos in 2:12 in beat, before the kicks hit, just a minor fault easy to repair ;)

waiting for more mate !

MITA
11-09-2005, 02:47 PM
my.my,my..

personal opinion:
great dark and hard track. love it.would spin this deffo. :clap:
mates uve got a dope tune there.excellent
maybe adding some main sinth..one thet would stand out.
if id spin it like this on 3...i would put some theme over it.
it has great brads atmos..but would sort it like a tool. //

production:
i have to agree with xfive..that kick losses its sharpness when bass
comes in. try to sort that mates.
other than that everything seems to be fine on my 5.1.
ill listen to it again on monitors//

god work boys :clap: :clap:

BRADLEE
12-09-2005, 05:13 PM
Yup still going to work on this one a bit more guys....just gotta get more time to get back to it. Right now I'm just taking a break back from finishing the rest. Got kind of burned working on it a few days in a row.

So give me a few days and I'll rap this one back up with a big old bowe around it.

Mindful
12-09-2005, 08:51 PM
Content wise I think this is on piont,realy nice dark vibe and feeling to it with a great percussion work,very usable track and I personaly dont think it needs anything else adding.
Theres a few miner mix issuse ie the kick wich I think should be easy to sort with a bit of eq work with the bass and kick or maybe just giving the compression a little tweeq.

Booya great track :clap: :clap:

BRADLEE
12-09-2005, 09:44 PM
Link has now been updated with the most current version. Took me a minute to cram everything and re-eq it all. Also changed some of the bits in the arrangement. Sorry for the delays, but just grab the link up top now.

278d7e64a374de26f==