piginabush
10-09-2005, 08:57 PM
get in!!!

basslinejunkie
11-09-2005, 01:34 AM
:lol:

nick_anarchy
11-09-2005, 04:20 PM
the cheese boy does it haha mmm hows it goin will ??

Will
11-09-2005, 10:59 PM
http://www.borobarmy.com/Players/Maccaronep.jpg

av it.

Well I hope Boro are going to start doing well now and it wasn't a fluke and we lost a game to a team destined for mid table mediocrity, that's all I can say!

nick_anarchy
12-09-2005, 12:11 PM
how do u fancy yourself in the champons league tho i meen come on your defence if hardly perfect at the moment with that cygan shite their and with out terry henry you could struggle

lukekendall
12-09-2005, 12:45 PM
how do u fancy yourself in the champons league tho i meen come on your defence if hardly perfect at the moment with that cygan shite their and with out terry henry you could struggle

cycan is possibibly the worst defender in the prem :lol: :doh:

get in boro

ha ha :lol:

nick_anarchy
12-09-2005, 12:50 PM

get in boro

i defo 2nd that the way he tryed to push up for boro's 2nd goal was a joke did he even know he was their ????? i say keep him their tho :lol: :lol:

jam
12-09-2005, 04:06 PM
http://www.borobarmy.com/Players/Maccaronep.jpg

av it.

Well I hope Boro are going to start doing well now and it wasn't a fluke and we lost a game to a team destined for mid table mediocrity, that's all I can say!

Dont choke on those sour grapes son.

One man team.

Will
14-09-2005, 04:16 AM

get in boro

i defo 2nd that the way he tryed to push up for boro's 2nd goal was a joke did he even know he was their ????? i say keep him their tho :lol: :lol:

True, I don't think he realised he was there, he didn't handle that well at all. I'm sure he's not the worst in the prem though... He looked like he might actually start doing well this seaon until then!

And Jam, how's hoping Boro do well sour grapes? I think you're confused! And Arsenal battered Boro until the first goal, which was against the run of play, so I'd hardly say Arsenal were a one man team, though I don't think any of the players on the pitch deserved the captains arm band, with the possible exception of Toure (or possibly Lehmann) who was the only player who tryed to take the initiative when we fell behind.

jam
14-09-2005, 04:13 PM
You said "against a team destined for mid-table medicority" if that's not a dig then i don't know what is.

You weren't exactly battering us,you had two good chances from stupid Boro mistakes,which your players weren't good enough to convert (Henry would have done) We had also had a pretty good spell leading up to the goal and once that had gone in we were in charge.

Face it you are nothing without him.People are making Cygan the scape goat but it's much more than that,people know if they get at you,you'll buckle.

nick_anarchy
14-09-2005, 04:21 PM
And Arsenal battered Boro until the first goal, which was against the run of play

i think i said that about the cup final as utd battered aesenal and all i got i think was yeh whatever haha

will what comes around goes around arsenal are not what thay were ( and to be fair ) you wer enever a " great " team to start with but u have sliped in what u were ...

Traxx
14-09-2005, 05:47 PM
[quote] arsenal are not what thay were ( and to be fair ) you wer enever a " great " team to start with but u have sliped in what u were ...

True, at the minute they arent a great team but its stupid to say they never were. Any team that goes unbeaten as long as they did can call themselves a great team easy.

nick_anarchy
14-09-2005, 06:05 PM
yeah that sa good thing to achive but it dont make them great all thay won was the premership and fa cup

Will
14-09-2005, 09:26 PM
Get back to me when United get within 20 games of our best unbeaten run! Our 2nd best is better than United's best.

nick_anarchy
14-09-2005, 09:30 PM
haha when u win the premership twice on the run then u can talk ... :lol:

phantomdj
14-09-2005, 09:33 PM

when you win the league 18 times then you can talk!!!

or the european cup 5 times....

isn't gonna happen nick :clap:

Traxx
14-09-2005, 09:36 PM
:lol:

nick_anarchy
14-09-2005, 10:13 PM

when ar eyou goin to win the premership dan ??? any time soon nar :lol:

Will
14-09-2005, 10:26 PM
You said "against a team destined for mid-table medicority" if that's not a dig then i don't know what is.

You weren't exactly battering us,you had two good chances from stupid Boro mistakes,which your players weren't good enough to convert (Henry would have done) We had also had a pretty good spell leading up to the goal and once that had gone in we were in charge.

Face it you are nothing without him.People are making Cygan the scape goat but it's much more than that,people know if they get at you,you'll buckle.

No, I said I hope it wasn't a fluke and Boro weren't destined for mid-table mediocrity. I also said I hoped Boro do well now so I'd have been contradicting myself if I'd said that.

phantomdj
15-09-2005, 07:37 AM

how can you say that? and what is soon? you know it is coming!

nick_anarchy
15-09-2005, 11:19 AM

how can you say that? and what is soon? you know it is coming!

how can i say it well simple u have never won it hehe big kiss dan :lol:

jam
15-09-2005, 03:54 PM
It is whats called a veiled swipe sunshine,you pay a compliment but then have a sly dig.

278d7e64a374de26f==