PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the frequency 2005

nuttyt
11-09-2005, 08:49 PM
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=348999
new track Welcome to the frequency '05, I did it in 2000 and wanted to update it to a 2005 edition.
feedback appreciated.
cheers peeps Nutty T

dj vorny
14-09-2005, 01:46 PM
:shock: bangin tune nutto needs more percusions tho get some more going panned about and stuff ;)

nuttyt
20-09-2005, 04:12 PM
Hi James

All three tracks are very much in my musical style and close to what I'd
play. The most suitable one is the Welcome track, Generally speaking your music is extremely
good, and I look forward to hearing more...

All the best,
Jules.

This is what jules wrote abt it.

DJ Corbzy
20-09-2005, 04:17 PM
Mate, to be honest...Who gives a ****??

All you do is post your tracks on the forum, and expect feedback...

Judge Jules is an anus anyway and couldnt tell a decent bit of music if it was inserted up his japseye...

nuttyt
20-09-2005, 04:31 PM
I havent posted my tracks for ages mate.
I just thought it was good feedback Vorny told me to put it on but hey you just dont like my tracks anyway mate no offence.

Whats wrong with asking for a bit of feedback anyway?
sorry for asking!

DJ Corbzy
20-09-2005, 04:38 PM
like on the alliance forum, u just post up ur tracks without even introducing urself, people don't seem to want to leave feedback cos u don't associate with the members...

then posting up an email from judge the fudge aint gonna win u any fans either mate....

nuttyt
20-09-2005, 04:47 PM
For 1 corbzy ive posted feedback on a load of things on here, wezentigers track hyper run cascades vornys and also in the agent 24s post abt cubase.

and for 2 ive made some good friends on here mate so I must've been associating with people.

Starfuqer
20-09-2005, 04:56 PM
took a listen , nice work

lose the vocal sample.
THe melody just doesn't work. IT is in minor then major in a span for 2 bars. And it doesn't really work with the bass note.

IT is almost as tho you have transposed something and everything is out of tune.

I guess it doesn't really matter because this is an old tune so i should probably just be commenting on the sound.

nice lead synth

And i agree with Corbyz , who the **** cares what someone else thinks. It does seem like you are somehow defending your song with what that guy said. It makes you look insecure regardless of your intentions.

BTW My girlfriend says my music sounds like crap.

DJ Corbzy
20-09-2005, 05:16 PM
I'm not gonna mention anymore on the matter now...

Cheers for backing me up Richie...

278d7e64a374de26f==