PDA

View Full Version : premiership

dj casualty
11-09-2005, 10:14 PM
bein an aresnal fan it pains me to say it but even after this weekends results(chelsea winnin,man u drawin) i see man u winnin it,they look solid throughout,have rooney,van nist,ronaldo,van d sar,all on fire and look a better all round attackin outfit than chelsea and the hoards of glory hunters should be made to suffer,shame on them

nick_anarchy
11-09-2005, 10:24 PM
u say we will winn it and look who we have had playin bit part within the 4 games , ronaldo , keane , giggs , park + more we need then back asap so we can keep up with chelsea as lets face it their the team to beat

Will
11-09-2005, 10:55 PM
Nah, Chelsea will probably walk it.

jam
12-09-2005, 04:09 PM
I can see Man utd winning it to be fair.

nick_anarchy
12-09-2005, 04:13 PM
unsure about winning it defo top 2 would will be able to except it if we did nope :lol:

lukekendall
12-09-2005, 04:25 PM
chelsea will win it

jam
12-09-2005, 07:29 PM
One thing is for sure,Arsenal are out of the race already.Selling Viera was the most stupid thing they could have ever done.

nick_anarchy
12-09-2005, 08:19 PM
One thing is for sure,Arsenal are out of the race already.Selling Viera was the most stupid thing they could have ever done.

haha yeh .. but we all new viera didnt want to be their mind you who does

jam
12-09-2005, 08:28 PM
I think it's the end of them being one of the top 3 now and are going to be fazed out by the scousers in the next couple of years.

i hope so anyway

rent boys.

Traxx
12-09-2005, 08:33 PM
They havent really spent much money for a while. I read the other they had made a profit & had a good bit of money to spend in the next window. Be interesting to see who he goes for.

nick_anarchy
12-09-2005, 09:08 PM
I think it's the end of them being one of the top 3 now and are going to be fazed out by the scousers in the next couple of years.

i hope so anyway

rent boys.

nar i dont think u can write them off for 3rd ... i dont fancy liverpool put it that way .. but thay do need someone to fill that back 4 and make them look like a contender for the league and not like a one man band

jam
13-09-2005, 03:47 PM

i hope so anyway

rent boys.

nar i dont think u can write them off for 3rd ... i dont fancy liverpool put it that way .. but thay do need someone to fill that back 4 and make them look like a contender for the league and not like a one man band

not this season but over the next couple of years.

Will
14-09-2005, 04:35 AM
You're talking out your arse! Don't forget Arsenal will move into the new stadium next season and then we could become richer than Man U, in fact if Chelsea are aiming to break even within 5 years Arsenal could well end up with the most spending power, which would make a nice change from making a profit on transfer dealings...

I think the mistake was in not replacing Vieira, he was the fading force, but the way Wenger's so reluctant to spend is weird, and frustrating, he's said prices are inflated in the winter so the summer was when he should have spent. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't bring anyone in this winter, but you never know, I suppose he ought to.

But I'm sure we'll re-establish ourselves as the top team in the country in a year or two, so I'm not too bothered if we don't win much in the the mean time.

As for Man U, I'd be a bit more convinced about their credentials if they hadn't faded away at the end of last season. A dodgy start and a dodgy finish isn't anywhere near good enough to challenge seriously for the title.

jam
14-09-2005, 04:16 PM
You are talking out of your arse if you think this new stadium will make you richer than Man utd.

Will
14-09-2005, 09:35 PM
It should bring in an extra £57m a year according to the figures I've seen, how much richer do you think they are?

djfase
14-09-2005, 09:42 PM
Chelsea or man u for league.

Arsenal to struggle for champs league spot. Theyve not replaced viera. Big mistake

Will
14-09-2005, 09:48 PM
Eh? Exactly what 4 teams have a realistic chance of finishing above Arsenal?

djfase
14-09-2005, 10:11 PM
Man u chelsea and liverpool to name 3.

I meant struggle as in they wont coast this season as they have done in the past. And no henry for 6 weeks??????????

Whos gonna score their goals???????They rely on him.

Will
14-09-2005, 10:22 PM
Arsenal scored more goals last season excluding our top scorers goals than any other team did excluding their top scorers goals, so I don't think it'll be a major problem. We best Everton 7-0 with Henry only a substitute who didn't score.

And even if we finished below all 3 of those teams, which I doubt we will, we'd still get in the CL, so who exactly would stand in our way?

jam
15-09-2005, 03:51 PM
It should bring in an extra £57m a year according to the figures I've seen, how much richer do you think they are?

Is that a trick question or something? Do you realise how much money Man Utd make off merchandising alone? There capacity will also still be more than yours and they fill it every game,you wont.

jam
15-09-2005, 03:52 PM
Arsenal scored more goals last season excluding our top scorers goals than any other team did excluding their top scorers goals, so I don't think it'll be a major problem. We best Everton 7-0 with Henry only a substitute who didn't score.

And even if we finished below all 3 of those teams, which I doubt we will, we'd still get in the CL, so who exactly would stand in our way?

Last season you had Veira.

jam
15-09-2005, 03:53 PM
and edu

278d7e64a374de26f==