PDA

View Full Version : I will destroy you mp3

Electrictribe
13-09-2005, 07:23 PM
Ignore the title my idea of a joke, not to be taken seriously.

Well after a 4 or 5 year break have been getting back to my roots of techno once again. Few bits to be sorted on this yet, bassline, hats, ride.

But pretty much done. On kinda squat theme from when i was going to squats a few years ago.

click here (http://www.ectopicbeats.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/i_will_destroy_you.mp3)

I would appreciate any comments. Thanks ;)

Evil G
13-09-2005, 09:17 PM
it's a bit generic, but doesn't sound too bad. the rides are maybe a bit too clangy for my taste. bassline could be fatter. the sample doesn't do much for me, but that's just a matter of taste. (is it from 12 monkeys?) but the percussion is pretty solid, and there are enough changes to keep it interesting. i look forward to hearing more from you. :lol:

BRADLEE
13-09-2005, 09:50 PM
REally man I don't think it's too bad at all personally. I like the basic idea and the arrangement of the tune, but yes some things I think could be a little phatter. However all in all it sounds good in the headphones. Will have to peep it out at home.

Electrictribe
13-09-2005, 11:09 PM
cheers for comments much appreciated gives me something to work with.

dan the acid man
17-09-2005, 12:04 PM
yeah, not bad, could do with a warmer bottom end in there, and that ride is a bit overpowering, but apart from that this is ok

278d7e64a374de26f==