PDA

View Full Version : ToolTech - Balearic Darkness (Final Version)

tooltech
14-09-2005, 01:29 AM
Artist:: ToolTech
Title:: Balearic Darkness (Final Version)
Date:: 13.09.2005
Style:: Techno

Link:: dl @ mp3.de (dl-page) (http://mp3.de/musik/genre/band/030402/218637/31_303521)

comments are welcome :)

greetz tooltech

BRADLEE
15-09-2005, 05:09 PM
Nice Track Rainer!!!! F*cking love this one amigo. Keep it up Toolie, I really don't know why noone else has commented.

Hope you don't mind but I played this in a little house party at my friends last night. Everyone there was enjoying this tune as well.

tooltech
15-09-2005, 08:14 PM
Nice Track Rainer!!!! F*cking love this one amigo. Keep it up Toolie, I really don't know why noone else has commented.

Hope you don't mind but I played this in a little house party at my friends last night. Everyone there was enjoying this tune as well.

thx for comment :)

:oops:

lau
16-09-2005, 10:23 AM

Yeah this is cool! think not so many people commented coz you get redirected to some page... lol thats probably why I hadn't checked it out yet..

anyways the tune's got some nice ideas going on!!! Think the mix could be better tho... especially the low frequencies need some work... Think it will sound really cool tho when its mixed properly...!!

:rambo:

tooltech
16-09-2005, 11:05 AM

Yeah this is cool! think not so many people commented coz you get redirected to some page... lol thats probably why I hadn't checked it out yet..

anyways the tune's got some nice ideas going on!!! Think the mix could be better tho... especially the low frequencies need some work... Think it will sound really cool tho when its mixed properly...!!

:rambo:

thx a lot for your comment. i try ro rework that tune. its one of my favourites.

the link is guiding to a dl page because i think: who wants the track is going to the page. who doensnt want it, let it.
that saves a lot of traffic and keeps away a lot of leecher 8)

normally our server is really fast so if you have 5 seconds to click that link and wait till the nightgen page is open you can dl that track.

guys that have this time are normally giving reviews, too.

thx again for your comment and i hope that you also hear my next tunes and give me such helpfull tips again.

Elvio Neto
16-09-2005, 03:06 PM
great track man.

sounds really good to me.

tooltech
16-09-2005, 03:09 PM
thank you very much.

The Divide
17-09-2005, 03:19 AM
Shit hot tune

tooltech
17-09-2005, 08:48 AM
i am glad that you like it.
next tune will follow today :)

paxus
18-09-2005, 01:28 AM
Bell tolling sets the mood right, then the percussion
comes swinging in. The answer and call response of
the breaks is intense, i love it. The way the synth sn-
eaks in behind to move the track into the build-up is
wild as well. The break-stepping moving forward and
keeping the shuffle is an awesome and gutsy move.

Woo. Would love to play this out with your permission,
can't wait to hear what else ya have in store : ) -&rew

DeRael
18-09-2005, 02:49 AM
Nice work man, really enjoyed this one. Love all the little messed up glitchy bits to... Keep it up.

tooltech
18-09-2005, 03:21 AM
@ paxus: you can use that track ;) thank you very much

@ DaRael: i am glad that you enjoyed it :)

278d7e64a374de26f==