PDA

View Full Version : kopites

dee
14-09-2005, 02:13 AM
been quite aint ya, good win for ur cunts against betis, and chelsea scrapeing another 1-0 ,

bring on sunday , :clap: :clap:

lukekendall
14-09-2005, 08:17 AM
yeah i watched the liverpool game rather than the boring 1 nil chelsea!

was a good result for the scouse

nick_anarchy
14-09-2005, 09:12 AM
ooooooo roll on sunday hehe liverpool will get a ruud shock

basslinejunkie
14-09-2005, 01:59 PM
pongolle's goal was quality.

bring on the scum :twisted:

nick_anarchy
14-09-2005, 02:37 PM
pongolle's goal was quality.

bring on the scum :twisted:

shit the goal was class i think we ar enow up for it o dear what shall we do

Traxx
14-09-2005, 05:53 PM
I thought we played very well, were in control. I finally saw in crouch what rafa is going on about but still doesn’t change the fact that i cant see him scoring goals, especially on his own up front.

That zenden is kewell in disguise, haven’t really rated him since he has been in the prem but thought he was still a solid enough player. Lazy twat if there ever was one he just doesn’t look arsed. Gives the ball away & goes back for it half hearted, same in challenges or 50-50's. The team in general need to believe a bit more as well as champions. The teams arse seems to go big time when we lose a goal.

jam
14-09-2005, 06:33 PM
I thought we played very well, were in control. I finally saw in crouch what rafa is going on about but still doesn’t change the fact that i cant see him scoring goals, especially on his own up front.

That zenden is kewell in disguise, haven’t really rated him since he has been in the prem but thought he was still a solid enough player. Lazy twat if there ever was one he just doesn’t look arsed. Gives the ball away & goes back for it half hearted, same in challenges or 50-50's. The team in general need to believe a bit more as well as champions. The teams arse seems to go big time when we lose a goal.

Told ya,he's useless on the left and not good enough to play in the middle for you.He went there for the money pure and simple,he knew he wouldn't be a regular.

Traxx
14-09-2005, 06:41 PM
Aye deffo thinking about the pay day. Worrying thing is he's been quite regular in our games so far :shock:

phantomdj
14-09-2005, 09:40 PM
sissoko... awesome...

rafa got the team selection spot on... long may it continue.

i just hope they start scoring in the premiership soon

Will
14-09-2005, 09:47 PM
Aye deffo thinking about the pay day. Worrying thing is he's been quite regular in our games so far :shock:

Who else have you got on the left though, Kewell? Haha, I suppose Riise must be the player you'd want to play there isn't he?

Traxx
14-09-2005, 10:01 PM
Yeah id say riise is better going forward then he is at defending so id have him on the left & traore at full back. For now...

Wouldnt mind that joaquim(?) from betis. What a player he is :shock:

basslinejunkie
14-09-2005, 10:33 PM
yup,we kept him quiet though most of the time in the game.he was actually quoted in a paper saying he'd love to join us.i ****in wish!

Traxx
15-09-2005, 12:31 AM
Jokin arent ya he was walking past traore in the 2nd half

jam
15-09-2005, 03:57 PM
Zenden will be out of the team soon.I'm glad he has gone now coz Rochemback is about 50 times better,he's younger and on less money.Jobs a good-un.

Traxx
15-09-2005, 04:06 PM
Yeah i doubt he will be there for to long if he doesnt buck his ideas up soonish. I suppose on a free its not to bad of a deal, squad wise. Bet he's gettin a tidy wage, what was he earning at boro?

jam
15-09-2005, 04:35 PM
He was on a million a year and wanted 2 million,we offered 1.5 million but he refused.He came out and said he would have stayed at Boro had Keith Lamb hadn't forced him out (i.e. not giving him 2 million) which just shows hes a money grabbing cunt.What makes me so pissed off is that when he left he said he was leaving to play champions league football,so i thought fair play to him(hes obviously thinking he is better than he is) but then he contradicted all that and came out and showed he was just after the money,so i hate the cunt now.

lukekendall
15-09-2005, 04:36 PM
Yeah i doubt he will be there for to long if he doesnt buck his ideas up soonish. I suppose on a free its not to bad of a deal, squad wise. Bet he's gettin a tidy wage, what was he earning at boro?

I thought he was good at boro, one of there best players, as jam said he does not look as good on the left for liverpool...

278d7e64a374de26f==