14-09-2005, 10:19 PM
wtf was he doin .. when will he learn

that ref is a prick anyway but he should know better ****in tit

dan the acid man
14-09-2005, 10:24 PM
why whats he done, got sent off i presume

Will
14-09-2005, 10:29 PM
Yeah, I mean I suppose you could understand if he felt hard done by applauding him I suppose, but getting in his face and being so aggressive isn't clever.

nick_anarchy
14-09-2005, 10:32 PM
he is a fool .. why do it i know i prob would of smacked the player for diveing but all he had to do was walk away but no he cant

davemoore
14-09-2005, 10:33 PM
WHO WON THE MATCH :?: :?:

nick_anarchy
14-09-2005, 10:45 PM
0-0

phantomdj
15-09-2005, 07:40 AM

why do people ask that when they can just look on www.skysports.com or any other inernet site :?:

nick_anarchy
15-09-2005, 11:20 AM
also thay have the internet retarded comes to mind

french_og
15-09-2005, 03:35 PM
I hate that ref, I dunno how he ever got to that level of refereeing, he is such a twat too. He loves throwing cards about because he likes to make a name for himself and is just jealous cuz he probably never kicked a ball straight in his life.

I have never forgiven him for sending Beckham off that time. Hate the C*** with passion.

Oh I still think Rooney was stupid for what he done but had to get that off my chest. ha ha...

lukekendall
15-09-2005, 03:38 PM
I hate that ref, I dunno how he ever got to that level of refereeing, he is such a twat too. He loves throwing cards about because he likes to make a name for himself and is just jealous cuz he probably never kicked a ball straight in his life.

I have never forgiven him for sending Beckham off that time. Hate the C*** with passion.

Oh I still think Rooney was stupid for what he done but had to get that off my chest. ha ha...

why? bekcham deserved to be sent of that time, as with rooney this time, hes only doing his job

nick_anarchy
15-09-2005, 03:46 PM
yeah hes doin his job alright but he is a nob a good ref u dont notice this one u will always , he loves to spalsh them cards out yeah rooney was right to go , what he did with beckham was a bit out of order but its just another mistake like this one

Will
15-09-2005, 05:29 PM
Yeah, he's a knob, he sent off Henry once too, anyone would think he had it in for English teams.

nick_anarchy
15-09-2005, 05:42 PM
well i think hes just got it in for every one as soemone said hes only out to make a name for him self so it look slike hes a ref who takes no shit .. shames he is a shit ref tho i will say it again tho

the best ref's are th eonce u dont notice and u notice him every second

Will
15-09-2005, 06:40 PM
That's true. Just seen the sendings off of Rooney and van Persie, Rooney was rather stupid, having seen how he reacted (as opposed to just hearing what happened)! Van Persie's challenge was a bit wreckless too.

nick_anarchy
15-09-2005, 06:45 PM
That's true. Just seen the sendings off of Rooney and van Persie, Rooney was rather stupid, having seen how he reacted (as opposed to just hearing what happened)! Van Persie's challenge was a bit wreckless too.

young and stupid thats what i say

Will
15-09-2005, 06:46 PM
Rooney, or both of them?

nick_anarchy
15-09-2005, 06:59 PM
both

DJsmallpaul
15-09-2005, 11:42 PM

why do people ask that when they can just look on www.skysports.com or any other inernet site :?:

Erm...being social like ya do on forums maybe :roll:

& as for Rooney i think i'd be get a bit stressed if i had a misuis who was pissing my money up the wall on shoe's & handbags :lol: in all seriousness though he's a pillock & will be a complete liability in Germany next year.

dan the acid man
16-09-2005, 12:10 AM
but lets be honest here, hes at the right club, if anybody can sort him out, then its alex ferguson.

im sure he's had a right bollocking after that last night, lets hope he gets a fair few weeks wages docked too

nick_anarchy
16-09-2005, 08:16 AM

Erm...being social like ya do on forums maybe :roll:

& as for Rooney i think i'd be get a bit stressed if i had a misuis who was pissing my money up the wall on shoe's & handbags :lol: in all seriousness though he's a pillock & will be a complete liability in Germany next year.

thats a bit harsh .. i know hes got a firey temper but he is no way goin to be a liability

lukekendall
16-09-2005, 08:21 AM
but lets be honest here, hes at the right club, if anybody can sort him out, then its alex ferguson.

im sure he's had a right bollocking after that last night, lets hope he gets a fair few weeks wages docked too

true ...

nick_anarchy
16-09-2005, 10:57 AM
the report on man utd .com from alax about it was fair and to the point im sure he will learn from this well i hope he does

french_og
16-09-2005, 01:40 PM
It must be difficult for anyone to show respect for a ref like him and its just frustration.

That ref is the difference maker in games, he´s is the type of ref that will make a differnce for England maybe winning or losing in a even game. Some one needs to shoot the C*** before the next World cup. Send a suicide bomber round his house!!!

278d7e64a374de26f==