PDA

View Full Version : NUCLEAR AUDIO (MARK EG / ALEX CALVER / FAT LIVE)

Mucky Beats
16-09-2005, 12:40 PM
MAKE SHURE YOU SCROLL ACROSS TO SEE THE WHOLE FLYER >>>

http://www.nuclearaudio.net/frntback.jpg
http://www.nuclearaudio.net/inside.jpg

Traxx
16-09-2005, 12:49 PM
Not very techno :lol:

Mucky Beats
16-09-2005, 12:51 PM
Not very techno :lol:

why ?

Traxx
16-09-2005, 12:59 PM
1. its say's its a hard dance night
2. Apart from EG none of them are techno dj's

Traxx
16-09-2005, 01:05 PM
Good luck with it anyways if its your night, wasnt being funny or that :cool:

Mucky Beats
16-09-2005, 01:30 PM
1. its say's its a hard dance night
2. Apart from EG none of them are techno dj's

um... i think the flyer is throwing you a bit mate have you scrolled acrosss to the techno room? :lol:

Starting from the top of the techno room...
ANDY FARLEY plays some good techno ... http://www.andyfarley.com/mixes/techno_mix.mp3
MARK E.G we all know will play a rocking techno set :rambo:
ALEX CALVER Calver is a quality techno jock go to this page there are a few mixes... http://www.acid.pl/index.php?id=5
FAT COLLECTIVE LIVE is pounding techno check out the website ... http://www.fatcollcetive.com
MUCKY BEATS & A.MARK as for me i play techno...i hope anyway :lol:
you can check out my mix... http://www.fatcollective.com/compressed_audio/Muckybeats_Promomix.mp3

Mucky Beats
16-09-2005, 01:40 PM
Good luck with it anyways if its your night, wasnt being funny or that :cool:

cheers mate :cool:

eyeswithoutaface
16-09-2005, 01:41 PM
it doesnt get much worse for bandwagon jumping than Andy Farley, he's one of the biggest names in Hard House, he's not a techno dj in the slightest, he's another Hard House artist whose now "playing" techno... i wonder how long people like that stick at it when they realise that financially it has nothing to offer more than what they are used to, just another Hard dance event with a techno backroom

the only guys i wish good luck in this is the FAT Collective and Mark, at least you guys have a genuine love for the music and havent just jumped ship

so good luck to you boys definately but Captain Tinrib? errrr its a local of mine too the venue but i think il be giving it a miss

Traxx
16-09-2005, 01:42 PM
:doh: :doh: + :doh: :doh: :doh: = :oops:

Hahaha. I blame this silver haze ive got at the minute didn’t even notice the scroll bar. Its full on idiot gear. I take 'that' back then, techno it is. Egg firmly on face :oops:

El bastardo :lol:

eyeswithoutaface
16-09-2005, 01:43 PM
yeah to reitterate im not being funny, as i said good luck especially it its your event but thats a weak ass lineup for sure, but if your trying to push techno in Liverpool you'l have a hard job as there are many smaller techno nights offering lineups that wipe the floor with that unfortunately

Traxx
16-09-2005, 01:44 PM

Hahahah you couldn’t of made it much clearer either :oops:

kai
16-09-2005, 01:46 PM
Really hope this new project goes well for you Mackie.

Get some hardstyle on in the main room! ;)

Mucky Beats
16-09-2005, 02:24 PM
it doesnt get much worse for bandwagon jumping than Andy Farley, he's one of the biggest names in Hard House, he's not a techno dj in the slightest, he's another Hard House artist whose now "playing" techno... i wonder how long people like that stick at it when they realise that financially it has nothing to offer more than what they are used to, just another Hard dance event with a techno backroom

the only guys i wish good luck in this is the FAT Collective and Mark, at least you guys have a genuine love for the music and havent just jumped ship

so good luck to you boys definately but Captain Tinrib? errrr its a local of mine too the venue but i think il be giving it a miss

That your opinion and your welcome to it... just would like to point out that you would be surprised if you did attend the event because there will be a good slection of techno all night.
I get where you are coming from on the techno band wagon but i think andy is a good guy who has done his bit for getting people that normaly would'nt dance to "techno" (because they dont realy know what it is!) dance all night long to it! He got dance tents around the world stomping to kick the drum 2 and for that alone he rocks!

As for "just another Hard dance event with a techno backroom" we started this night with the theame of djs playing in both rooms helping the crowd cross between both dance floors... and that we switch the techno and hard dance rooms round each event and thus more big techno headliners....You would will be surprized to see who we have lined up for next year :twisted:
As for this comment "only guys i wish good luck in this is the FAT Collective and Mark, at least you guys have a genuine love for the music and havent just jumped ship" What ment by this... Im a member of the fat collective so thanks :clap: but i woul'nt say the other people playing have jumped ship? thats a unfair comment!

Anyway the last thing i wanna do is get in a big tread about this with you coz i know you can chat for britain :lol: point is i knew this line up would maybe get stick.... but i and all that attend will be in for a top night of slamming techno from slow and funky to hard and nasty :cool:

Mucky Beats
16-09-2005, 02:27 PM

Hahahah you couldn’t of made it much clearer either :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i put them in after ya post coz i thought i better i case anyone else made that mistake.... my fault not putting that at the start :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mucky Beats
16-09-2005, 02:56 PM
Really hope this new project goes well for you Mackie.

Get some hardstyle on in the main room! ;)

nice one mate im shure you will hear some hardstyle in the hard dance room ;)

eyeswithoutaface
16-09-2005, 03:06 PM
as i said good luck, but i dont think i need to explain the jumping ship comment im all for people getting into techno but when its one of the biggest hard house bods in the world frankly suddenly headlining a techno room over people who have loved and been genuinely into it for years, just something ever so slightly worrying there

il no doubt be in town that night anyway so chances are il pop in, i do wish u good luck off course but as u say il chat for britain and when its about my local scene which im heavily involved in then my opinions are going to be that little bit harsher i think thats all :rambo:

Mucky Beats
16-09-2005, 03:43 PM
as i said good luck, but i dont think i need to explain the jumping ship comment im all for people getting into techno but when its one of the biggest hard house bods in the world frankly suddenly headlining a techno room over people who have loved and been genuinely into it for years, just something ever so slightly worrying there

il no doubt be in town that night anyway so chances are il pop in, i do wish u good luck off course but as u say il chat for britain and when its about my local scene which im heavily involved in then my opinions are going to be that little bit harsher i think thats all :rambo:

sound man i get where you are coming from i just see some things diffrent from you ... hope you do pop in will be a good night. :cool:

fatcollective
16-09-2005, 05:22 PM
i say big respect to andy farley for getting into techno...it may have taken him a w3hile to realise that techno is miles better than hardhouse :lol:

anyway...i think this night will be pretty good, more so no more parties at my house after the club cause liverpool is way to far hahahahahah :lol: :lol:

fatcollective
16-09-2005, 05:23 PM

if you book him, he might play hardhouse himself, ya never know :lol:

fatcollective
16-09-2005, 05:25 PM
i meant if muckybeats books scott gray <<< he might play hard house....ahhhhh nevermind im too tired :doh:

nick_anarchy
16-09-2005, 05:30 PM
i say big respect to andy farley for getting into techno...it may have taken him a w3hile to realise that techno is miles better than hardhouse :lol:

anyway...i think this night will be pretty good, more so no more parties at my house after the club cause liverpool is way to far hahahahahah :lol: :lol:

dont even ask now its side way dude .. tho we could do dannys shop again

hehe :evil: :twisted:

Mucky Beats
19-09-2005, 05:57 PM
bump

Technobitch
20-09-2005, 04:51 PM
im really looking forward to this! well done mucky beats!

as for the line up, the techno room will be banging..........or the DJs will have me to deal with, i like it hard! :twisted:

i know more line ups that mucky beats has lined up for the future and this night is just guna get better and better!

hope you all make it to this night, its guna be one to remember!

nick_anarchy
20-09-2005, 05:39 PM
aye it will be whats the point in moaning aboyt thinsg i can bet the ppl who do dont go out much or cant be arse dand just like to rip things thay dont like

Mucky Beats
20-09-2005, 07:19 PM
thanks for the surport people...this will be rocking i think andy , alex and mark are wicked and as for the rest of us we will do are best to put on a good show.... i am vjing in the techno room and dark cannon are doing the lazers aswell as the in house lighting and wicked sound system, this will be a quality event and well worth checking out. :cool:

eviled303
20-09-2005, 08:04 PM
ay nick, the 'i like this not that' and 'i think this not that' brigade wears on the nerves. you can't please all the people all the time apparantly!!! hope a good un is had by all.

nick_anarchy
21-09-2005, 11:10 AM
ay nick, the 'i like this not that' and 'i think this not that' brigade wears on the nerves. you can't please all the people all the time apparantly!!! hope a good un is had by all.

yes i know this full well

jon connor
22-09-2005, 04:40 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: cum on then :clap: :clap: :clap: GREAT EFFORT GUYS, even tho there`s a lot of diverse styles here its still smart moves to bring techno to wider audiences, the hard house /trance fans etc, this night it is a mixture of everything so fare dooze and good luck , but hey marks on the flyer so its guaranteed to be rammed jammed sardine canned :lol: easy now :cool:

A.P.
22-09-2005, 11:10 PM
This is a good move Mucky, your doing something good for the scene in my eyes mate!! Go for it mate, i'm with ya all the way :clap: :clap:

The Divide
22-09-2005, 11:58 PM
I heard that Scott Grey jumped ship from scouse house :hmm:

fresh_an_funky_design
23-09-2005, 12:07 AM

you knows it!

Mucky Beats
28-09-2005, 09:59 PM

you knows it!

:lol:

A.P.
28-09-2005, 11:47 PM

you knows it!

hahaha......like it!

Frank Dogshit
29-09-2005, 12:48 PM
you should have a scouse house room in there!

just the sort of clientel your after! :lol:

ampassasinbirmingham
29-09-2005, 01:21 PM

I concur with sir scott

fatcollective
29-09-2005, 03:44 PM
it gonna be a great night, looking forward to it!

fils_here
29-09-2005, 03:55 PM
good look with it mackie, hope it all goes well!!
will be there that night ;)

Mucky Beats
29-09-2005, 09:53 PM

:nono:

fatcollective
01-10-2005, 11:44 AM
:rambo:

Technobitch
01-10-2005, 11:47 AM

y is that the room you'd feel safest in then dogshite?!

no scouse house at this night, although scousers are welcome!

nick_anarchy
01-10-2005, 12:40 PM
scousehouse is a dieing style

Mucky Beats
03-10-2005, 12:14 PM
with an afterparty untill 7am this is gonna be a total mad one!

nick_anarchy
03-10-2005, 12:35 PM
what we all goin to do between 4am and 7am :lol:

fatcollective
03-10-2005, 12:45 PM
7pm till 7am including pre-party and after-party....fvcking hell, glad its on a friday :lol:

nick_anarchy
03-10-2005, 12:57 PM
7pm till 7am including pre-party and after-party....fvcking hell, glad its on a friday :lol:

o dear

Mucky Beats
03-10-2005, 12:59 PM

o dear

12hrs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rambo:

nick_anarchy
03-10-2005, 01:13 PM
fuk its a friday shit
i fihish work late shit shit shit looks like im bookin it off

Technobitch
03-10-2005, 02:26 PM
its looking like this is guna be a full on weekend!

get ready for the madness!

i cant wait!

nick_anarchy
03-10-2005, 02:27 PM
futureshock a few weeks before too .. :lol:

nick_anarchy
03-10-2005, 02:27 PM
o and then a few weeks after :lol:

Technobitch
03-10-2005, 02:33 PM

naughty naughty, get your own thread!

nick_anarchy
03-10-2005, 02:47 PM
haha .. it will be up soon .. both events too bryn text me yesterady askin about dates etc .. ;)

Technobitch
06-10-2005, 11:16 AM
:twisted:

Mucky Beats
06-10-2005, 01:45 PM

naughty naughty, get your own thread!

i have noticed that nick does this a lot.... :rambo:

fatcollective
06-10-2005, 01:51 PM
cause hes a loner :lol:

nick_anarchy
06-10-2005, 07:28 PM
:nono: me and myself are workin well leave us alone

A.P.
20-10-2005, 05:55 PM
:nono: me and myself are workin well leave us alone

Technobitch
27-10-2005, 03:29 PM
37 days to go........................................not too long to wait !?

Mucky Beats
27-10-2005, 05:21 PM
37 days to go........................................not too long to wait !?

****ING HELL WHEN YOU SAY IT LIKE THAT IT SHOCKS ME...I STILL GOT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH TO DO!

Technobitch
27-10-2005, 10:26 PM
best be getting on with it the mucky!

Mucky Beats
31-10-2005, 11:38 AM
:twisted:

nick_anarchy
01-11-2005, 02:15 PM
roll on this mofo

Technobitch
01-11-2005, 09:52 PM
init

nick_anarchy
01-11-2005, 10:53 PM
31 days to go then ..

Technobitch
02-11-2005, 12:35 PM
cant wait!

nick_anarchy
02-11-2005, 01:07 PM
cant wait!

init ... 30 days to go

Technobitch
02-11-2005, 03:47 PM
tick tock etc etc........................

nick_anarchy
05-11-2005, 07:48 PM
tock tick ........

Mucky Beats
06-11-2005, 02:17 PM
set times coming soon!!!!!

Technobitch
07-11-2005, 02:11 PM
good lad mucky

Mucky Beats
12-11-2005, 07:33 PM
the fat live pa is not to be missed...we got triple b on 3 decks as well as distek on the laptop and effects!!!!!! :rambo:

fatcollective
13-11-2005, 06:09 PM
yeah the live set is gonna be wikid, Distek and Triple B have been making a few tracks to give this set a bit of a querky twist! cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mucky Beats
17-11-2005, 12:57 AM
yeah the live set is gonna be wikid, Distek and Triple B have been making a few tracks to give this set a bit of a querky twist! cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heard some stuff today :clap:

Technobitch
20-11-2005, 04:09 PM

quality stuff no doubt! i got a cd of Triple B the other week, exciting stuff!

Mucky Beats
23-11-2005, 02:20 PM

quality stuff no doubt! i got a cd of Triple B the other week, exciting stuff!]

distek has been telling me a few more of the things there gonna be doing on stage....some realy forward thinking stuff

nick_anarchy
23-11-2005, 06:32 PM
wayne doin odd stuff on stage hay .. o dear i best keep the whiskey asway from him then

Mucky Beats
24-11-2005, 12:44 PM
wayne doin odd stuff on stage hay .. o dear i best keep the whiskey asway from him then

he he he he know its a big one ...no wiskey till the after party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nick_anarchy
24-11-2005, 05:40 PM

hehe i will se about that

Mucky Beats
27-11-2005, 06:10 PM

hehe i will se about that

Mark_Doc
27-11-2005, 11:14 PM
Good luck with this night guys line up looks good. Alex Calver is quality :-)

nick_anarchy
28-11-2005, 11:43 AM
not long kids

Technobitch
28-11-2005, 04:10 PM
the count down has begun!

nick_anarchy
28-11-2005, 06:39 PM
come on then dawn .. how many days lol

Technobitch
28-11-2005, 07:04 PM
come on then dawn .. how many days lol

ummmmmm 17?

what do you think?

nick_anarchy
28-11-2005, 07:32 PM
hard to say ...

fatcollective
30-11-2005, 04:27 PM
not long now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mucky Beats
01-12-2005, 09:46 AM
hard to say ...

1 ****ing day come on!

Technobitch
01-12-2005, 01:19 PM
cant believe the day has almost arrived!

see you all there tomorrow!

kai
01-12-2005, 04:45 PM
Good luck for tomorrow peeps - hope it goes well and apologies for not being able to make it over!

nick_anarchy
01-12-2005, 05:17 PM
come around well quick this

Technobitch
01-12-2005, 06:27 PM
Good luck for tomorrow peeps - hope it goes well and apologies for not being able to make it over!

shame you guna miss a good one!

bring on the madness! cant wait for tomorrow to arrive!

nick_anarchy
01-12-2005, 07:06 PM
are the madness sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeet

fatcollective
01-12-2005, 07:32 PM
the FAT live set is gonna be fvcking amazing...wayne and bryn have been rehersing over the last few days and believe me folks you gonna be in for one mega show of quality hard grinding energetic techno chaos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait for this!

nick_anarchy
01-12-2005, 08:19 PM
the FAT live set is gonna be fvcking amazing...wayne and bryn have been rehersing over the last few days and believe me folks you gonna be in for one mega show of quality hard grinding energetic techno chaos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait for this!

ooo like normal but better i take it :clap:

Technobitch
02-12-2005, 01:57 PM
its tonight!

nick_anarchy
02-12-2005, 02:37 PM
shhhhhhhhhh can u hear it ....its gettin closer

fatcollective
02-12-2005, 07:07 PM
well i've had a shower, got a few beers, got me records ready and just waiting for a lift...cant ****ing wait to get in there....bring it fvcking on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fatcollective
02-12-2005, 07:51 PM
still waiting for me lift...feeling a bit pished now...hope they let me have plenty of piss breaks.... :oops:

MARKEG
03-12-2005, 05:19 AM
this was one hell of a night. i just didn't know what to expect. walked in - the reception wasnt particularly buzzin so was a little worried. anyway, got to the trance room.. jesus christ, the room is such a good layout. i mean REALLY. it's like a cinema. there was a goood amount of ppl but as soon as i got on, wow the place just seemed to really filll up. i think it was that 11-12am hour that really got things going. i wish to god lewis would have sorted himself out - he made the records jump loads and even stopped one of them with his hand but hey, perhaps he'd had too much 2 drink hey. the main thing is, i think the ppl on the floor saw this and it sort of added to the fun. it rocked!!!

anyway sometimes, you play a hard trance main room set and disappear into the techno back room and it's hard to get the crwod on side, but JESUS CHRIST this was no back rooom. this was the main room!!!i just got down to mixing and before ya know it, the room was full!! at one point i just switched the bass slightly during a mix and christ, the place erupted!!! that's techno man!!! hahaha

anyway guys please keep this up. i think you need more serious techno names in there too. if you need help, please pm me.

really great night and great event.

:clap:

eyeswithoutaface
03-12-2005, 11:02 AM
the masque theatre is a cool little venue

saw Surgeon in there numerous occasions, ouch

Mucky Beats
03-12-2005, 03:43 PM
this was one hell of a night. i just didn't know what to expect. walked in - the reception wasnt particularly buzzin so was a little worried. anyway, got to the trance room.. jesus christ, the room is such a good layout. i mean REALLY. it's like a cinema. there was a goood amount of ppl but as soon as i got on, wow the place just seemed to really filll up. i think it was that 11-12am hour that really got things going. i wish to god lewis would have sorted himself out - he made the records jump loads and even stopped one of them with his hand but hey, perhaps he'd had too much 2 drink hey. the main thing is, i think the ppl on the floor saw this and it sort of added to the fun. it rocked!!!

anyway sometimes, you play a hard trance main room set and disappear into the techno back room and it's hard to get the crwod on side, but JESUS CHRIST this was no back rooom. this was the main room!!!i just got down to mixing and before ya know it, the room was full!! at one point i just switched the bass slightly during a mix and christ, the place erupted!!! that's techno man!!! hahaha

anyway guys please keep this up. i think you need more serious techno names in there too. if you need help, please pm me.

really great night and great event.

:clap:

What can i say mate your a legend!!!! You where as always quality. Both rooms you played in you had THE crowds of the night ! The night realy kicked off from the point you got on them decks in the main room. Then the buzz in that techno room was something else, all night it had a realy techno party vibe :twisted: BIG respect to all that came.
I'll be PMing ya ! Cheers for all yours and chrissi's help :cool:

nick_anarchy
03-12-2005, 06:36 PM
fair play mark , class set !!( techno ) and well done makie very good nite ..after party was a good laugh too ...

Technobitch
04-12-2005, 06:37 PM
what a night! was a buzz from start to finish! Nuclear Audio had a good crowd in for it's first night, surely this can only mean bigger and better things for this night!

both rooms had a great vibe in them (yes i even popped my head in the non techno room!), no trouble to be seen at all!

was a brilliant idea to have an after party, shame it didnt stay open longer!

all the techno DJ's were on top form and i cant wait to get a copy of the recording, especially Triple B and Distek's set, they put a lot of hard work in to it and it paid off!

bring on the nxt one!

..................................... oh yeah, how mad was captain tinrib! lol

Technobitch
04-12-2005, 06:51 PM
photos will be up on www.nuclearaudio.co.uk as soon as we get it together to sort it! (when we have recovered from the weekend!)

fresh_an_funky_design
05-12-2005, 02:16 AM
was a quality night, got some awesome photo's just editing them at the momernt.

Mucky Beats
05-12-2005, 11:59 AM
fair play mark , class set !!( techno ) and well done makie very good nite ..after party was a good laugh too ...

cheers for all ya help monkey girl.... ;)
tinrib was a hardcore party person !!!! :twisted:

distek
05-12-2005, 12:23 PM
Quality night i must say!!! had a really good time, really pleased with the crowds reaction!!! will b posting the live set in the filez section soon!!

kai
05-12-2005, 01:59 PM
Quality - great to hear it went well people!

278d7e64a374de26f==