PDA

View Full Version : Where to purchase audio files... MP3/WAV etc.. of new Techno

Gluon
16-09-2005, 09:10 PM
Hello,
Well I have retired my record collection and am now playing with Live 5. I would like to find somewhere (sites etc) to purchase high quality mp3s or wavs of new techno (or old of course) releases.
I have tried ripping from vinyl but there is annoying time skews when doing this which is the nature of the format.

I found 'Live', while takes away the 'skill' of straighforward mixing allows much more creativity for making unique sets allowing the adding in/remixing of existing tracks and allows me to add in my own and play VST instruments I have in with a set...

I know some of the purists are probably puking of this mail but anyone else who gets where I'm coming from and can help me by pointing me in the direction of where I can purchase techno online would be a great help...

Thanks in advance
-Alan

Technobitch
17-09-2005, 06:37 AM
www.trackitdown.net
www.playittonight.com

The Divide
17-09-2005, 10:44 PM
I would use track it down if they compressed the samples at a compression rate worth worth listening to :lol:

fresh_an_funky_design
18-09-2005, 03:04 PM
yeah i've got my label on trackitdown and 64kbs is not large enough to figure out if the tune sounds good

dj casualty
18-09-2005, 08:16 PM
contact conflict,he's the man when it comes down to trackin down sets an ting

Jay Pace
21-09-2005, 04:54 PM
Beatport.com

Best of the bunch by a mile. And powered by Native Instruments.

jeroenliebregts
22-09-2005, 09:29 AM
Our stuff (audio assault and arms) is available from www.musicinc.nl

The site has only been online for 3 weeks, so not all releases are available yet...but I'd think that will take them another week or so.

MARKEG
22-09-2005, 10:41 PM
the new blackout audio site will have this facility.

it's all soo close to going up now. just have to put the logo in the right place, update the forum datebase and boom, we're away.

:)

Jay Pace
28-09-2005, 02:10 PM
the new blackout audio site will have this facility.

it's all soo close to going up now. just have to put the logo in the right place, update the forum datebase and boom, we're away.

:)

That is really, really exciting news

Good forward thinking Mark.

And an opportunity to 'own' hard techno digital distribution.

278d7e64a374de26f==