PDA

View Full Version : [b]I Love Techno 2005 no Hard Techno[/b]

ray
17-09-2005, 05:41 PM
Well I Love Techno you’ve let me down I be looking forward since your last year’s event which had a hard techno arena this year no hard techno. No disrespect to the other forms of techno as I consider myself open-minded when it comes to dance music, but why call it I Love Techno when you don’t include all forms of techno.
You won’t be getting my money ILT I’M off to Heroes of Techno Amsterdam for bit of Pet Duo, Amok & Sven Wittekind For ¾ of price. Let hope next year they include a hard techno arena come on ILT GET IT SORTED.

www.ilovetechno.be :cry:

djfilthmonger
21-09-2005, 02:36 PM
collabs presents speedy_J and chris libeng (live) is hard techno .. maybe not end of line techno but come on there legends that will be thumppin

TechMouse
21-09-2005, 02:45 PM
You won’t be getting my money ILT I’M off to Heroes of Techno Amsterdam for bit of Pet Duo, Amok & Sven Wittekind For ¾ of price.
Oooh, that sounds a bit good.

Antwerp is it? Any more details?

Been looking for something to go to since ILT looks a bit sparse this year.

(Plus, the more I read about ClearChannel the less I want to be lining their pockets).

Any other suggestions?

TechMouse
21-09-2005, 03:05 PM
... and as if by magic I get an ILT email seconds after writing this...

alsynthe
21-09-2005, 03:47 PM
gutted, ill nto be goin this year then i dont think. wots this hereos of techno then tell me more!!

Tobeee
21-09-2005, 04:37 PM
i have been to I Love Techno for the last 2 years and it was always - a great party!! But with line-up i can't see a reason to travel 6 hours to get there. Not only Hardtechno is missing, i also miss the funky tribal-tech!!

Why should i visit a party with 3 electro-floors?

Traxx
21-09-2005, 07:13 PM
Aye i cant be arsed with it this year, line up is a right let down. Whats else is happening around the same time? suggestions?

ray
21-09-2005, 07:20 PM
Hard techno December Amsterdam http://www.heroesoftechno.nl/

Traxx
21-09-2005, 07:30 PM
Anything on a bigger scale?

alsynthe
22-09-2005, 07:05 PM
im lookin for a larger scale shindig aswell

Frank Dogshit
23-09-2005, 01:57 PM
im going,theres still a shit load of quality on that lineup.

balls to the wishy washy 170bpm bullshit aswell,there would only be Rush who i would of watched anyway out of the nosebleeders if he was on.

theres some right techno leg-ends on that lineup who im very keen to see.

andy james
23-09-2005, 11:05 PM
Hard techno December Amsterdam http://www.heroesoftechno.nl/

damn this place looks ****IN SWEET......plus lots of hot sweaty girls who get down to techno :shock: :twisted:

http://www.p60.nl/heroes/pics/05sep10/04.jpg

ray
25-09-2005, 09:24 AM
im going,theres still a shit load of quality on that lineup.

balls to the wishy washy 170bpm bullshit aswell,there would only be Rush who i would of watched anyway out of the nosebleeders if he was on.

theres some right techno leg-ends on that lineup who im very keen to see.

I wouldn’t say the line up is crap but it’s not worth the hassle getting there this year from Scotland.
“wishy washy 170bpm” don’t think so, I class hard techno 140 – 150 produced and sequenced differently from nosebleed music.
Hope you enjoy ILT but it was very busy last year and had to stay in one room as once you went out you queued for ½ hour to get back in to any room.

TechMouse
26-09-2005, 10:36 AM
Last year, which room was it impossible to get into or out of due to massive crowds?

The Hard Techno room, with Rush & Pet Duo etc.

What is conspicuously absent from the lineup this year?

Hard Techno.

Idiots.

Traxx
26-09-2005, 11:13 AM
Yeah that one was the main culprit tech but there was a good few occasions were you could only get into 1 or 2 rooms at certain times & there was a good reason why you could get into them :roll: :lol:

So...anything else happening in Europe worth going to instead of ILT, preferably on a large scale????

TechMouse
26-09-2005, 11:25 AM
This Heroes of Techno thing looks promising...

Not quite the same scale though.

Traxx
26-09-2005, 11:45 AM
Aye thats the only thing. I guess its a bit late now to be looking for something anywhere near the scale of ILT. Arrrgh to go or not to go :?:

oldbugger
26-09-2005, 01:06 PM
im going to monegros indoor on 30th october.

hardfloor live :love: cany ****in wait.

http://www.desconcierto.com/musica/festivales_de_musica/m2_indoor_festival_2005.html

ILT's line up shit? still looks better than anything in the uk by a mile.

TechMouse
26-09-2005, 01:15 PM
still looks better than anything in the uk by a mile.
I don't think we should be celebrating anything merely on the grounds of it being "not rubbish".

oldbugger
26-09-2005, 01:22 PM
still looks better than anything in the uk by a mile.
I don't think we should be celebrating anything merely on the grounds of it being "not rubbish".

hardly celebrating. but to be fair its harly shit. bit too much elecro bollox for my liking but still guaranteed a great night thats for sure. looking forward to monegros more though.

DJAmok
26-09-2005, 07:31 PM
well maybe next year. :cry:

i can understand them trying to present something different, but still i think they should represent all major styles of techno and that includes hard techno. also uk techno is totally not represented. they should featur jeff amadeus, axious live, pounding grooves (who has done so much for techno), glenn wilson etc. :neutral:

on a positive note, nature one seems to be getting more into the harder sounds :clap:

Sunil
27-09-2005, 12:55 AM
also uk techno is totally not represented. they should featur jeff amadeus, axious live, pounding grooves (who has done so much for techno), glenn wilson etc. :neutral:

Good point.

mek
11-10-2005, 07:07 AM
I'd drive 20 hours for that lineup. You're lucky.

:cry:

oldbugger
11-10-2005, 06:04 PM
I'd drive 20 hours for that lineup. You're lucky.

:cry:

were not lucky really mate. its just we have too many whinging cunts who just moan all the time ;) we dont see lineups like that very often either really.

twieq
26-10-2005, 09:24 PM
Awakenings in Amsterdam is a good alternative I think.25 and 26 of november, with a knedeep and a drumcode room.
check out www.awakenings.nl

Traxx
26-10-2005, 09:53 PM
Yeah that looks quite good. But its a bit steep at near £24 a ticket.

oldbugger
26-10-2005, 10:08 PM
cheaper than voodoo on NYE,

FFS i really dont know what is wrong with people

Traxx
26-10-2005, 10:18 PM
Who's talkin about voodoo? Its the same price as i love techno were your getting 30 + dj's as compared to 7/8 at awakenings. The only point im making.

Traxx
26-10-2005, 10:25 PM
Id of been interested in going go to both of them come to think of it but its a bit too late now. Got other plans. The drumcode one especially.

oldbugger
26-10-2005, 10:32 PM
i just dont think £24 is that expensive for something like awakenings. voodoo was just a comparison.

how much is it to go to a footy match for 90 mins these days? is it more than £24. i honestly dont know,
if it is. i know what i think is better value.

Frank Dogshit
26-10-2005, 10:54 PM
qwit your fackin whinin.

twieq
29-10-2005, 05:56 PM
on ILT there are indeed more dj's on the line up, but most of the people in there don't get to see more than 7/8 dj's I think. Rooms gettin'g closed when to much peole in, and so on.... .
In that point, I'd rather go to awakenings; indeed, it's pricy, but my experiences with awakenings parties and the festival is that you get where you paid for.... . No long ques at drink stands, or at the toilets, good sound and lights ...things like that add to a good party vibe, imo......

278d7e64a374de26f==