View Full Version : new RichieV tune [hardtrance]

Starfuqer
18-09-2005, 11:11 PM
good old fashioned hard trance with a super slick melody
Don't have a name yet

http://www3.telus.net/joanmey/MASTER-03.mp3

dj vorny
20-09-2005, 03:25 PM
i realy like this one richie the melodys are awsome and the build ups are sweet :cool: keep it up mate bring back the cool hardtrance :clap:

dee
21-09-2005, 12:31 AM
i love this tune, well produced mate, love those haunting strings :love: :love: , wat vsts do you use, or hardware.

:clap: :clap: , well done mate, defo my sought of tune :cool: :cool:

Starfuqer
22-09-2005, 02:49 PM
thanks alot guys!

use the virus for the lead and strings
The fluffy ambient arp is from vanguard
bass is from T pulse

jonp7
06-10-2005, 04:56 PM
This is good. Well produced with a great hook. How good is the virus for trance?!! Well done mate.

Jon

EmotionComplex
06-10-2005, 10:10 PM
the breakdown is great, really like it

just feels like it needs something else going when it kicks in afterwards, still a brill little track but im imagining some kind of off beat accompanying synth alongside the cleaner riff later on.

its good, send this off to anthem records or something

jonp7
06-10-2005, 11:06 PM
Yeah agree with EmotionComplex. When it kicks back in after the break at 6:20 i was dying for you to put back in the lush synths/pads that were in the breakdown (the hook from 4:50 to 5:18) , that would have absolutely blown me away. Please do another version like that, i would go crazy if i heard that on the dancefloor! Excellent work.

That hook is how trance should be. I would buy this.

nuttyt
13-10-2005, 03:21 PM
The strings are absolutely amazing on this track but definitely after the break i would put some of them big synths in there after the break.

Excellent track keep it up mate keep making more tracks like this, and i'll definitely play em out.

EmotionComplex
13-10-2005, 11:10 PM
Yeah agree with EmotionComplex. When it kicks back in after the break at 6:20 i was dying for you to put back in the lush synths/pads that were in the breakdown (the hook from 4:50 to 5:18) , that would have absolutely blown me away. Please do another version like that, i would go crazy if i heard that on the dancefloor! Excellent work.

That hook is how trance should be. I would buy this.

hey dude i just realised, you aint the same jonp7 off computer music mag forum are you ?

darksociety
14-10-2005, 09:59 AM
I enjoyed the first listen... I'll have a better go again tonight and come back with anything I notice that you might wanna think about..

:clap:

jonp7
15-10-2005, 10:39 AM
hey dude i just realised, you aint the same jonp7 off computer music mag forum are you ?

Yeah that's me! Who are you the computer music mag forum?

EmotionComplex
15-10-2005, 02:09 PM

same name mate, emotioncomplex

although i dont post very often on that forum, just like to read :)

i listened to one of your tracks on there a couple of days ago, housey with a trance feel to it in places. i thought it was very good :clap:

jonp7
15-10-2005, 07:25 PM

same name mate, emotioncomplex

although i dont post very often on that forum, just like to read :)

i listened to one of your tracks on there a couple of days ago, housey with a trance feel to it in places. i thought it was very good :clap:

Cheers mate, glad you liked. I dabble in the slower house stuff, just depends what mood i'm in. Need to get going on the harder stuff now though i think!

278d7e64a374de26f==