PDA

View Full Version : best upcoming techno producer?

MARKEG
20-09-2005, 10:49 AM
i know i ask this every so often, but the goal posts seem to change every six months in this game. so who's hitting the back of the net for you right now? i mean like someone who's had like one or two releases out, someone not particularly well know but someone who's turned your head recently.

i could name a few brazil producers actually - definitely one - this elton d guy. would love to know any further info on him.

anyone else have any names to look for???

RDR
20-09-2005, 10:51 AM
Pedro Delgardo.

He's not EXACTLY new, but he's making some good strides at th mo..

FuK-NuT
20-09-2005, 10:54 AM
Morphos - http://www.diversefrequencies.co.uk/mp3/GraemeMarshalllivesetjan04.mp3

TechMouse
20-09-2005, 11:01 AM
Hmmm, well, you've got some pretty reliable talent in the Music Production forum Mark.

I'm particularly impresssed with IQ, Lau, BloodStar, The Teknoist, Robin M, StoQ and The Divide... amongst others of course, this is just off the top of my head.

The Overfiend
20-09-2005, 11:37 AM
the divide

massplanck
20-09-2005, 12:26 PM
The Divide/Peter Gual & McFly

kai
20-09-2005, 12:51 PM
IQ and the FAT Collective boys (and girl) are doing it for me.

killarava2day
20-09-2005, 01:37 PM
Kobaya

conflict
20-09-2005, 01:43 PM
Hmmm, well, you've got some pretty reliable talent in the Music Production forum Mark.

I'm particularly impresssed with IQ, Lau, BloodStar, The Teknoist, Robin M, StoQ and The Divide... amongst others of course, this is just off the top of my head.

i'd pretty much agree with those

new
20-09-2005, 01:46 PM
mux. without a doubt in my mind. this guy is great - and the best part is he does an amazing liveshow.

http://mux.ca

tekboi
20-09-2005, 02:19 PM
Kobaya, Philip Braunstein, Elton D, Komplex, many of our own blackout boys and a lot more I think, the more we get the stronger the genre gets.

gumpy green
20-09-2005, 04:10 PM
morphos as fuknut said...

morphhamish/sola perplexus - check him on his own label- audiodacity and hell hav shit comin out on crystal distortions labrat.

feeling alot of the miditonal camp just now.

tijjera-

http://www.tijjera.com/releases.htm

also- dirtybass, pete donaldson, scott grey, seb marx.

Technobitch
20-09-2005, 05:15 PM
fatcollective, some great stuff coming out of north wales from these guys! :clap:

Stella Boy
20-09-2005, 06:52 PM
the divide

audioinjection
20-09-2005, 09:55 PM
most of the heads on here seem to be going good, props to all of you guys

but yeah, elton d too, awesome stuff

anx
21-09-2005, 02:01 AM
mux. without a doubt in my mind. this guy is great - and the best part is he does an amazing liveshow.

http://mux.ca

yea drew rules!

the guy just proposed to his girlfriend at the end of his live pa last month :)

The Overfiend
21-09-2005, 04:57 AM
Honestly
The next generation is right here on Blackout Audio
I have made a lot of great friends here, and can honestly say
we've turned into a proverbial boot camp for the newer talent.
I am glad to be a part of it and hope we still push each other, and not
fall in the click bull kaka that is around. I would name names, but too many people here are on some next sh*t.

andy james
23-09-2005, 09:18 PM
Honestly the next generation is right here on Blackout Audio

agreed mate :clap: :cool: :twisted:

andy james
23-09-2005, 09:26 PM
Honestly the next generation is right here on Blackout Audio

agreed mate :cool: :twisted:

my vote is for shiva, audio injection, and mr. lugo :clap:

The Overfiend
24-09-2005, 11:31 PM
Manuel Fuentes is dope

massplanck
25-09-2005, 03:07 AM
The next generation are *all* on BOA? :scratch:

No offence guys but what are you all basing this assupmtion on? Hanging around on BOA all day long?

The best music i have heard all year is from people who dont have time to be pissing about on forums talking or who dont know what BOA is along with a one or two genuinely talented people on BOA.

massplanck
25-09-2005, 03:12 AM
but too many people here are on some next sh*t.

whats next shit? elaborate for me?

The Overfiend
25-09-2005, 07:51 AM
but too many people here are on some next sh*t.

whats next shit? elaborate for me?

How about not, go instigate negativity with someone else.
No time for it. :dontevengothere:

MARKEG
25-09-2005, 08:31 AM
The next generation are *all* on BOA? :scratch:

No offence guys but what are you all basing this assupmtion on? Hanging around on BOA all day long?

The best music i have heard all year is from people who dont have time to be pissing about on forums talking or who dont know what BOA is along with a one or two genuinely talented people on BOA.

Don't agree!!

Visit the production forums!

:)

But I do agree with you - some of the demo's I've been getting whilst I'm out are incredible.!!!!

Let's lock it down - forums are great places to be - we have a great thing here - but the real deal is on the street!!!! :) ;)

:):):):)

Barely Human
25-09-2005, 11:20 AM
Wow :shock: I cant believe my name got mentioned! Thanks guys!

There is deffo a shit load of talent on this board. Especially Danny Boy! Other ones to look out for are Antonio and Brad Lee! Plus a whole load of other people who's work ive heard on here.

In fact, big up everyone on here who's posted something up!

nick_anarchy
25-09-2005, 02:51 PM
fatcollective, some great stuff coming out of north wales from these guys! :clap:

yeh defo :clap:

massplanck
25-09-2005, 08:01 PM
But I do agree with you - some of the demo's I've been getting whilst I'm out are incredible.!!!!

Let's lock it down - forums are great places to be - we have a great thing here - but the real deal is on the street!!!! :) ;)

:):):):)

I have been in production forums ... great tunes but not my thoughs on next generation ( my definiation might be different). Maybe Tijera/some miditonal type stuff/Kareem etc not stuck in a box. Even though peeps go on about diversity and all that I dont hear too much of that around here even if the straight up tracks are very good. Technos going around a bend at the moment (or is about to) and the next generation of hard or just techno artists are going to sound alot more/abstract less rigid in their style... thats just my two cents though. And any as you may know i do like weirder/disturbing stuff.

278d7e64a374de26f==