PDA

View Full Version : Jose Morhinio for England?

xes
20-09-2005, 12:44 PM
Well,JM has dropped a hint or 2 saying that he is trying to get an english citizenship or something ,so he could be manager of england.

Whatdya reckon?

As much as i think he is an arrogant cunt,he is a very,very good manager. England might even win stuff :shock:

On the other hand,he is an arrogant cunt whom i despise.

Traxx
20-09-2005, 12:54 PM
Its a load of bollox.

djfase
20-09-2005, 12:58 PM
Good manager, yes, but england playing his boring football?

afraid not

Traxx
20-09-2005, 01:24 PM
Never gonna happen anyway. Papers making things up again.

basslinejunkie
20-09-2005, 01:47 PM
yup,paper talk.

DJ Corbzy
20-09-2005, 01:54 PM
I think it'd be pretty cool if he did get the job...

But I say...

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: BIG SAM OR PSYCHO STU FOR ENGLAND! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

lukekendall
20-09-2005, 02:05 PM
Never gonna happen anyway. Papers making things up again.

true

Hakka
20-09-2005, 02:35 PM
From what I've read/heard it's Jose's words being taken out of context.

With the transfer deadline preventing the papers from manufacturing links for players to all sorts of clubs, they have to find something else to bull shit about to sell papers.

jam
20-09-2005, 04:35 PM
It's paper talk but i'd cream my pants if he was England manager.

You know when women go all giggly when paid a compliment? Well if he started calling the England squad his Champions i'd feel like that hahaha.

He's a legend and i could imagine England winning a tournament with him in charge.

Will
21-09-2005, 02:40 AM
Quite possobly, look at Greece. Maybe we should get Otto Rehaggel! Only trouble is the football would be little if any better than under Sven.

nick_anarchy
21-09-2005, 11:13 AM
its paper talk , and no i wouldnt want him their it has to be an english man to take it up next !!!

jam
21-09-2005, 04:50 PM
Quite possobly, look at Greece. Maybe we should get Otto Rehaggel! Only trouble is the football would be little if any better than under Sven.

No way Chelsea aint boring to watch (well i dont think they are) They just have nice little pateint build ups and play possession football.England on the other hand play like Boro,dull as ****.

Will
22-09-2005, 11:57 AM
They play alright against weak teams, but against decent opposition Robben and Duff don't get much change out of the full backs and they just resort to the long ball all the time. And I mean all the time!

jam
22-09-2005, 09:20 PM
Can you still agree that it would be more entertaining than it is now?

And if you won nearly every game and won a trophy i doubt you would mind to much.

I'm not keen on Forign Managers and i hate Wenger with a passion but i'd also be happy with him as the boss.

Richierush
24-09-2005, 09:45 AM
I like the idea of jose being manager,my next choice to stuart pearce wud be jose

Will
25-09-2005, 08:26 PM
Can you still agree that it would be more entertaining than it is now?

And if you won nearly every game and won a trophy i doubt you would mind to much.

I'm not keen on Forign Managers and i hate Wenger with a passion but i'd also be happy with him as the boss.

The press conferences would certainly be more entertaining and the football couldn't get any worse really. It's probably a moot point though, even when Sven does finally go.

zigojacko
04-10-2005, 11:03 AM
Nah we should have an English manager!!

Dainhumain
06-10-2005, 06:03 PM

afraid not yes but if we won the worldcup with is so called boring football you would be happy

dj casualty
08-10-2005, 10:59 AM
i personally would love too see him as next england manager
at least we'd be winnin things thats for sure,look at the way he
handles the press too.The mans not stupid,he knows who has the
best crop of players at the moment,as well as the players he inherited
look who he 'tapped up',tried to sign rio,a cole,s gerrard,then
he already has terr,lamps,cole and phillips,so he blatently knows
where all the talent is.This is from an arsenal supporter before
you start

jam
08-10-2005, 09:04 PM

afraid not yes but if we won the worldcup with is so called boring football you would be happy

Will we win the world cup? Have ever looked like we are capable of winning it?

Dainhumain
10-10-2005, 07:45 PM
Will we win the world cup? Have ever looked like we are capable of winning it?[/quote] with jose we will be capable of winning many things

jam
11-10-2005, 05:04 PM
Will we win the world cup? Have ever looked like we are capable of winning it? with jose we will be capable of winning many things[/quote]

Will jose,ever be England manager?

The Juvenile
14-10-2005, 11:35 AM
he would never be england manager, he's off to portugul after chelsea to manage the national team! Jose Morhinio! :cool:

278d7e64a374de26f==