PDA

View Full Version : Gotham City Radio One Year Anniversary - Sat.Sept.24

DJ Becka
23-09-2005, 01:34 AM
Sat. September 24th-Gotham City Radio One Year Anniversary

Airing This Saturday from noon until 5PM (EST)/18:00-23:00 (CET)

Once again, DJ Becka and techno label Gotham Grooves of NYC are back to bring you ‘Gotham City Radio’ on Livesets.com.

Airing this Saturday, from 12:00pm – 5:00pm EST(eastern standard time) 18:00 – 23:00 CET(central european time). Alongside Becka's weekly tune selections, we will be featuring international and local guest dj's and performances for your enjoyment. We hope to help kick start your day or evening, depending on where you’re tuning in from. Just go to www.livesets.com and follow the links at the top right.

September 24th marks the one year anniversary of Gotham City Radio - and to celebrate, the entire Gotham Grooves crew will be in the studio for a 5 hour 2x4 extravaganza. Some of our friends and fans will be also joining us for the festivities- their support this past year has meant a lot to me, as well as the rest of the crew.

To start, I would like to thank everyone from the Livesets crew – for without you, the show would not have been possible. Even though we are on opposite sides of the Atlantic, I have come to think of you all as not just my partners in broadcasting, but my friends as well. You guys believed in my vision and for this, I thank you.

We started out a year ago-and in that first year, we have had cutting edge international artists, along with some of our local talents, grace the decks. Some of you may remember the first week with Joris Voorn, and subsequent weeks with Tim Xavier, The Horrorist, Adam Beyer, Preach, just to name a few. We’ve also hosted a special broadcast of our New Year's Eve party, and successfully recorded the main stage of the Fuse-In Festival in Detroit for rebroadcast on Livesets. I want to personally thank each and every Gotham Grooves member for all of their help in making the show a success-from playing, to running the show when I was unable to, to helping obtain permission to record sets, sitting in a recording booth to obtain sets for broadcast.....everything we've accomplished this year would not have been possible without all of their hard work and help.

And finally, I would like to thank our loyal listeners for tuning in-we hope you’ve enjoyed Gotham City Radio this past year and thank you once again for your continued support!

To view the bios for all the Gotham Grooves artists, please check out our website: www.gothamgrooves.com

Tune in, sit back, relax, and enjoy the sounds from Gotham City…….

http://img39.exs.cx/img39/734/GCR-logo43.jpg

278d7e64a374de26f==