PDA

View Full Version : Joe Giacomet new tune 'Urban Scumping' FAT collective

fresh_an_funky_design
24-09-2005, 12:06 AM
Another new tune, for some reason when i uploaded it chopped the first 4 bars off so it starts a bit weird

its called 'Urban Scumping'

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=304223

fresh_an_funky_design
24-09-2005, 06:31 PM
updated link with a few changes
http://www.fatcollective.com/audio/joe_giacomet/UrbanScrumping2.mp3

orac
26-09-2005, 09:40 AM
i dl version with few changes and i must say that i hate this bassline, because of it i don't like this track, no deepness in it. this reminds me benny bennassi tracks ;]

fresh_an_funky_design
26-09-2005, 01:34 PM
yeah a few people have said the bass line aint deep enough. gonna put it through a sub harmonic synth later try an fatten it out. cheers for listening though

Jack
11-10-2005, 04:18 PM
[quote="orac"]i dl version with few changes and i must say that i hate this bassline, because of it i don't like this track, no deepness in it. this reminds me benny bennassi tracks ;][/quote

Hi Joe

That was what i thought but couldn't remember the name, Benny benassi!

dan the acid man
11-10-2005, 04:36 PM
i like everything about this but the kick and bassline, the off beat hard house kind of style bass line doesnt do anything for this track, the tune is qyite minimal in a way, so i'd go with a more rolling bassline personally.

also, the bottom end needs fattening up alot.

i like the way it changes though

fresh_an_funky_design
11-10-2005, 06:15 PM
a lot of people have said it about the kick and bassline, i completely agree with the kick, the bassline i quite like though, i played this out the other day and cos the basslinne has very little sub bass it really pumps out the speakers, this kinda low-mid bass. I think if the kick was sorted this could be a good track! anyway cheers for the comments. i've signed this track over to the archives now as im workin on other stuff now.

fresh_an_funky_design
11-10-2005, 06:17 PM
[quote=orac]i dl version with few changes and i must say that i hate this bassline, because of it i don't like this track, no deepness in it. this reminds me benny bennassi tracks ;][/quote

Hi Joe

whose benny bennasi?????

rejasond
11-10-2005, 07:27 PM
[quote=orac]i dl version with few changes and i must say that i hate this bassline, because of it i don't like this track, no deepness in it. this reminds me benny bennassi tracks ;][/quote

Hi Joe

whose benny bennasi?????

satisfaction

Jack
11-10-2005, 07:44 PM

Hi Joe

whose benny bennasi?????

The bloke who made an album with that high bass sound. When you played it at mine it reminded me of his tracks, not in style just becuase of the bass sound.

Laterz

BRADLEE
11-10-2005, 08:10 PM
Production sounds super Clean Joe. I'm really not a fan of the synth noise myself, but the percussion is rocking homie. Nice samples too in there. Perhaps a few more edits or variations to really spice it up man...

But that is just me. It's well playable and should move the floor anyhow...especially in a club type situation...

Which is where more money is to be made.

278d7e64a374de26f==