PDA

View Full Version : The Inspectors LIVE 2005

RDR
24-09-2005, 05:22 PM
New live set.

Critical and Fair comments only please peepz...

www.theinspectors.co.uk/theinspectors2005.mp3

:)

PS - looking for gigs in the UK and Europe.

RDR
25-09-2005, 06:34 PM
Bump..

Cmon guys!

lau
25-09-2005, 07:07 PM
Downloading!!!..

dan the acid man
26-09-2005, 12:34 AM
will listen to this tomorrow when ive got more time, if iv'e not replied by tea time, make sure to slag me off

RDR
26-09-2005, 09:25 AM
will listen to this tomorrow when ive got more time, if iv'e not replied by tea time, make sure to slag me off

im hearing you... ahahha!

lau
26-09-2005, 11:34 AM
Altho its not really the style that I like I think I could sit out this entire set smoking joints on a party ;)

Production sounds cool to me.. very bright... (sounds like everything thats going on is happening becoz you want it to happen.. lol something I cant say about my stuff.... lol )

So what are you using for this.. sounds like real live to me... ;)

stjohn
26-09-2005, 02:49 PM
as lau set it wouldnt be my style, but all the tracks work together well, and things start to beef up nicely around 20 mins!!

good stuf!

RDR
26-09-2005, 03:28 PM
Thanks guys...

Ableton 5, an o1x and a novation k-station.

TechMouse
26-09-2005, 03:29 PM
Have to say this is pretty first class Dodge. Well done.

RDR
26-09-2005, 03:30 PM
PS - its all my stuff with the exception of 1 sample (josh wink - dont laugh)

Thats the reason it sounds different, i dont particualrly listen to techno in fact i listen to very little as i dont want anything to influence me other than my own twisted brain.

:shock:

Thanks for listening and passing comments. Much appreciated.

The Divide
27-09-2005, 03:26 AM
Your tracks are full of great ideas and expressions but I do find that they are missing in depth. My only advice is to really experiment with your processing and try and make your sounds bigger.

I really like that riot track too ;)

RDR
27-09-2005, 07:24 AM
Thanks folks, suggestions noted and will be implimented...

I always have problems with processing... either far to much or never enough...

RDR
27-09-2005, 07:26 AM
Your tracks are full of great ideas and expressions but I do find that they are missing in depth. My only advice is to really experiment with your processing and try and make your sounds bigger.

I really like that riot track too ;)

I got the brother of the thrillseekers working on a tech trance remix, but he's reported;y a bit lazy... so we'll see.

dan the acid man
29-09-2005, 04:09 PM
well, i took my time in getting around to listening to this :doh:

great stuff though, good dancefloor stuff, i agree with divide though on it could be a bit fatter sounding, but apart from that its great :cool:

BRADLEE
29-09-2005, 05:39 PM
F*CKING LOVING IT HOMIE!!! Man wish I could be out there to catch you guys rocking it one night. I'd be that guy going banannas in the front on the railing homie. Can't wait to get to that side of the pond to kick it and check you guys out!!!

All in all Wikked ass live set homie!!!!

RDR
30-09-2005, 05:08 AM
;)

Thanks peepz...

got some newer stuff in the pipe, so ill post it here when done.

stjohn
30-09-2005, 05:16 AM
thats no respectable time to be posting on the internet!!!

RDR
30-09-2005, 07:33 AM
Sez you! (i got up for a piss and couldnt get back to sleep.. :cry: )

holotropik
11-10-2005, 12:22 PM
Hello Dodgey,

Had a listen (as I luv Live stuff) and thought the same way as "The Divide" said. It needs a bit more guts in it and that will help give it some groove.

i like how you use a minimal-hardware set-up and think that is good for taking advantage of being able to manipulate more to give it playablility....tweakage and filtering etc.

I like how you remain isolated to, that makes it interesting and more original.

Keep going. I'll keep listening.

RDR
11-10-2005, 11:35 PM
Hello Dodgey,

Had a listen (as I luv Live stuff) and thought the same way as "The Divide" said. It needs a bit more guts in it and that will help give it some groove.

i like how you use a minimal-hardware set-up and think that is good for taking advantage of being able to manipulate more to give it playablility....tweakage and filtering etc.

I like how you remain isolated to, that makes it interesting and more original.

Keep going. I'll keep listening.

Thank you for the comments, noted chief...!

Had Neil Landstrumm tell me my producton was fat as **** on friday when we supported him at pure techno in hull, really made my month that...

Perhaps you got some tips about the processing you were talking about? i would really appreciate any help you could give me... feel free to PM.

fresh_an_funky_design
12-10-2005, 12:22 AM
downloading this, got a long drive tomoz will give it a listen in the car

278d7e64a374de26f==