PDA

View Full Version : FL Studio Pattern Volume?

anode
25-09-2005, 05:06 PM
when start a pattern some of the sounds looping such as a breakbeat..take a few bars to come to the their FULL Volume. like its fading in...

how can i have i come in at Full Volume straight away?

im usin version 4.

cheers

RDR
25-09-2005, 06:33 PM
need more info...

anode
25-09-2005, 07:10 PM
what kinda info? i think it only happens when i use Samples...ive got a pattern set up in pattern 1 with say a rebirth kick and break sample and the sample will play straight away on time, but the volume gradually increases once the it loops a few times. it doesnt come in at full volume straight away at the punch of play.

dan the acid man
25-09-2005, 07:32 PM
never encountered this problem before, the only thing i can think it maybe is your sample hasnt been time stretched for your bpm, meaning it loops over itself, therefore it will get louder after the first repeat

Barely Human
25-09-2005, 07:54 PM
I know whats going on. Your sample is longer than the loop, and is building up over the top of itself.

Simply right click on the channel thats doing this and select "Cut Itself"

RDR
25-09-2005, 10:47 PM
I know whats going on. Your sample is longer than the loop, and is building up over the top of itself.

Exactly.

:oops: i knew this when i read the second post...

dan the acid man
25-09-2005, 11:12 PM
thats what i said, but iq explained it better :oops: :doh:

Barely Human
26-09-2005, 12:22 AM
thats what i said, but iq explained it better :oops: :doh:

:cool: ;)

anode
26-09-2005, 03:32 AM

excellent! cheers ;) it has worked a treat!

i had indeed made the breakbeat FIT to the lenghth of my pattern without goin and timestretchin it hehe gotta love that about todays technology...cant do that on my old eps sampler :lol:

audioinjection
27-09-2005, 02:43 AM
cut itself! exactly, but i usually go to the samples envelope and take away all the release so the form looks something like this, i hope u understand what i mean :doh:
___
| |

then that way u have more control over the sample when using it in piano roll ;)

ThiagoMontenegro
29-09-2005, 03:56 PM
cut itself! exactly, but i usually go to the samples envelope and take away all the release so the form looks something like this, i hope u understand what i mean :doh:
___
| |

then that way u have more control over the sample when using it in piano roll ;)

I think that is the best way because it does the same effect of the "cut itself" when you constantly playing it (altough is not cutting anything) and doesn't goes away when you stop. It fits what you want to.

278d7e64a374de26f==