GLITCH
ROBOT BASS - BOOTY-TRONICA
SUNDAY 13TH JULY
THE SPOTTED DOG, ALCESTER RD, DIGBETH, BIRMIGHAM, UK
bbq & VEGGIE
12pm - 12.30am £2 b4 6 £3 afta
from los angeles
BEN MILSTEIN
from outside recordings, ben is a very, very dark dsp electro master. seriously organ prolapsing sounds is all i can describe. like soul oddity meets old style speedy j. magnificent!!
check: outdside06 - ben milstein - fulcrum - outside recordings
ADJ
runs pyramid transmissions and is general mentor to many. doing sick electronic sounds for many years. expect a lot!!
check: outside03 - adj & transparent sound - travel card - outside

CILLA CYBIN - modified toy orchestra
brian duffy doing a set for us, his second for glitch. not, now in his MTO guise so expect soething a lot more danceable than the wonderful art noise excursions of the MTO shows (essential if anyone has never seen)
check: erm, cant remember the details. but his stuffs on static carvavan and headphone.

residents:
CREED
erm, me! so i'll put it this way - everything i'm playing is either amazing, 10 years old though it sounds like it was recorded yesterday, or unreleased. there are a wealth of aces up my sleeve :-)

D.HUMAN
you know when you go round to someones house and you flick their record collection with increased interest. names you know, records you've never seen. you end up going ;bloody hell, you've got some gear!!'.
one of the other GLITCH heads.

JULEZ
birminghams equivalent of a one man UR. Glitch head.

supposedly some renegade robot called STORMFIELD from FUEL will be turning up too, to replace STEVE WELLINGS from NURTURE.

theres a dope BBQ for a coupla quid, its a lush pub garden and i can promise a VERY high standard of electro. guaranteed, or we'll give you some cold burgers at the end ;-)

Next event is looking to be VOLUM from the duo VOLSOC.
check:
we016 - volsoc - compuphonic intelligence - world electric
pt02 - bass kittens vs volsoc - silent running - pretension

all tracks available from integrale, xcept the modified to orchestra which goes through kudos . . . i think![/b]

Esox Lucius
12-07-2003, 04:48 PM
I wish i lived in Brum, that would be a brilliant day.

Adverse
12-07-2003, 06:26 PM
wouldn't it? :(

ampassasinbirmingham
13-07-2003, 01:30 AM
hardy ha ha. ill be there on sunday

ampassasinbirmingham
13-07-2003, 02:10 AM
good music plus a bbq as well.NICE!

278d7e64a374de26f==