PDA

View Full Version : my chips were pissed on by meganite

jon connor
26-09-2005, 02:36 PM
hi guys first of all would like to thank boa on such a constructive sight . this is a place where the small fry meets big fry and developes there own way around the big blue sea of shark infested waters of the underworld music scene. ive been joining other forums to see how other people are doing etc in there comunity and i came across this one..meganite WOW :shock: i respect mauro piccoto a lot and i am a genuine fan of some of his music especially his early stuff on bxr and media underground etc..anyways for these reasons i joined the site only to be given the worst reception ive ever had :shock: it was like beeing dipped in blood and thrown into a shark pond hahahahahahah well fukem anyway here is a link to a post that mr giavini ferri has put its called "New Record labels spamming the board.." hahahahah!!!! anyway here is a link to it.....

http://www.meganite.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=2189

wots my argument well the forrum i posted in is labeled

mega_sound
The Music area. Discuss new releases, producing etc.

so i posted a little plug as you do and was blown to bits fellas hahahahah along with some other dudes who are genuine nice guys . my post was deleted and then futher the post from giovanni ferri .......... well i have a message for mr ferri and its " if this is the kind of attitude that comes from the big guys in italy then no wonder the techno scene over there is so small it saddens me to think this can happen" :cry:

anyway dudes im just having a rant hahahahahahah my chips were pissed on so ill take it on board an learn from it a big fat FUK YOU SUCK ON THIS :dontevengothere: :cool:

ah well ya win some ya loose sum no need to loose any sleep eh! ;) i will not be joining that site anymore ..... :lol:

koma
26-09-2005, 03:12 PM
big guy in italy, who, ferri? never heard of him...
dont get upset jon...

eyeswithoutaface
26-09-2005, 03:46 PM
easy jon mate i really wouldnt worry about it, i mean what were you doing on Picotto's forum anyway? you deserve a lash of the belt for that ;)

dan the acid man
26-09-2005, 03:54 PM
haha, yeah, ignore them

The Overfiend
26-09-2005, 04:14 PM
easy jon mate i really wouldnt worry about it, i mean what were you doing on Picotto's forum anyway? you deserve a lash of the belt for that ;)

I second that.

basslinejunkie
26-09-2005, 05:22 PM
i 3rd it!! hang your head in shame mr connor !! :lol:

jon connor
27-09-2005, 12:05 PM

:lol: HAHAHAHA ive some goos friends on there from abroad but hey im not bothered just was shocked at the attitude of this guy and some people on there .well this is where the real techno is at anyway ....... hahahahaha ....... B.A.O BIG UP YA SELFS HAHAHAHA :rambo:

jon connor
27-09-2005, 12:12 PM
GOOD FRIENDS JESUS WHERE THAT SPELL MISTAKE COME FROM hahahahahahah..........

anyway doods these are money men so best stay away from them only thing is that gets me is these guys play most of your guys tunes and they get paid a few 1000 quid a time , probably double or 3 times as much you even make off your 500 or 1000 press run a little respect from these fukers wouldent go a miss :cool: ok you can all lash me with that belt now hahahahahah :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: ok over ass kicking taken firmily up the hooter :lol: certainly wont happen again easy fellas :clap: :clap: :clap: :cool:

DJ Becka
27-09-2005, 12:40 PM
Yea....I've posted on that board too and have noticed the bullshit that goes on there.....pretty ****ing amazing how people on there cant REALLY express their opinions on there otherwise it gets deleted. That board is the one I originally saw the whole shit about Miss Kittin, and that thread got deleted because 'people were saying a lot of insulting things blah blah'.....So what? I've seen the miss kittin thing on lots of other boards where people slagged her off even worse. As far as the record labels spamming the board-they started that thread after Henry Chow posted some info about his new label-in the music forum.

That board seems really big on stifling lots of things or ridiculing if they dont like it.....they gave me shit for saying 'hey....I dont like playing cds, only vinyl'-and instead ridicule me saying I wasnt a 'real' dj-I dont know about you guys, but I know a lot more djs that still play vinyl (always have) than use cds-never thought in a million years I would get slagged off because I dont. I noticed a lot of things about that board that I thought were a bit odd compared to other boards-the biggest one being deleting threads because maybe they dont agree with someone's opinions or thought what they were saying was wrong, but I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. Whatever....Meganite isnt the end all be all of the music scene-just a bunch of wanna be wankers riding on Mauro Piccoto's d**k ;)

DJ Becka
27-09-2005, 12:46 PM
Yea...I will never post on that board again.....I got slagged off for posting open dates I have in November.....they say 'we dont even promote our artists on here' Yea right....thats why theres a million threads on there about how great mauro piccoto is etc etc......whatever.....wankers!!!! :lol:

jon connor
27-09-2005, 01:39 PM
Yea....I've posted on that board too and have noticed the bullshit that goes on there.....pretty **** amazing how people on there cant REALLY express their opinions on there otherwise it gets deleted. That board is the one I originally saw the whole shit about Miss Kittin, and that thread got deleted because 'people were saying a lot of insulting things blah blah'.....So what? I've seen the miss kittin thing on lots of other boards where people slagged her off even worse. As far as the record labels spamming the board-they started that thread after Henry Chow posted some info about his new label-in the music forum.

That board seems really big on stifling lots of things or ridiculing if they dont like it.....they gave me shit for saying 'hey....I dont like playing cds, only vinyl'-and instead ridicule me saying I wasnt a 'real' dj-I dont know about you guys, but I know a lot more djs that still play vinyl (always have) than use cds-never thought in a million years I would get slagged off because I dont. I noticed a lot of things about that board that I thought were a bit odd compared to other boards-the biggest one being deleting threads because maybe they dont agree with someone's opinions or thought what they were saying was wrong, but I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. Whatever....Meganite isnt the end all be all of the music scene-just a bunch of wanna be wankers riding on Mauro Piccoto's d**k ;)

:lol: go on love :love: hahahaha! well we ok here so leave them to it aye ;)

jon connor
27-09-2005, 01:45 PM
Yea...I will never post on that board again.....I got slagged off for posting open dates I have in November.....they say 'we dont even promote our artists on here' Yea right....thats why theres a million threads on there about how great mauro piccoto is etc etc......whatever.....wankers!!!! :lol:

yes bekka i saw your posts heheheheh! never mind aye they will learn , only thing is if they are going to be promoting techno and playing most of this board and comunitys tracks then hey a little respect for the undeground dont you think ;) no love loss ;) keep up the good work you girls and if you ever play along side any of these doods who gave you shit then make sure you kick there ass in suppreme fashion i always like settle arguments on the turn tables hahahahahahah!!!! let your music and your talent do the talking thats all that matters at the end of the day ;)

jon connor
27-09-2005, 01:50 PM
dont want to take nothing away from mauro piccoto here i respect him a lot even tho some b.o.a members may disagree the guy is an awsome producer its just a few small minded people on his board. this rant has nothing to do with mr piccoto just a bit of a rant on respect from some of his meganite community :eh: ( hasd to make that clear ) i no how easy things can get blown up here woooooooooooo :lol:

DJ Becka
27-09-2005, 02:44 PM

yes bekka i saw your posts heheheheh! never mind aye they will learn , only thing is if they are going to be promoting techno and playing most of this board and comunitys tracks then hey a little respect for the undeground dont you think ;) no love loss ;) keep up the good work you girls and if you ever play along side any of these doods who gave you shit then make sure you kick there ass in suppreme fashion i always like settle arguments on the turn tables hahahahahahah!!!! let your music and your talent do the talking thats all that matters at the end of the day ;)

Yea, I know....I usually dont let things bother me, but the way those people on there acted-it just irked the shit out of me.....but now I know not to post on their board any more.....they'll learn soon enough when people stop posting on there because of their shit attitude. The fact that they feel I need a lesson in how the music industry works just makes me laugh even more....nukka puleazzzzzzz!!! :dontevengothere:

jon connor
27-09-2005, 03:46 PM
:lol: thats the spirit hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! make some noise for the lady techno :clap: :clap: :clap: :rambo: rock on girl ;)

jon connor
27-09-2005, 04:27 PM
WOW BECKA :shock: :shock: :shock: you really gave them wot for wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hahahahahahahah! respect girl hahahahaha! GIRL POWER TO THE MAX :rambo: AV SUM OF THAT AND SMOKE IT :cool:

any1 else wanna see becka kicking off click the link hahahahaha Smokin girl i nearly fell off me chair when i read it hahahahahahahahah :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

http://www.meganite.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=2284

DJ Becka
27-09-2005, 04:52 PM
WOW BECKA :shock: :shock: :shock: you really gave them wot for wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hahahahahahahah! respect girl hahahahaha! GIRL POWER TO THE MAX :rambo: AV SUM OF THAT AND SMOKE IT :cool:

any1 else wanna see becka kicking off click the link hahahahaha Smokin girl i nearly fell off me chair when i read it hahahahahahahahah :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

http://www.meganite.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=2284

I'm almost afraid to see what their response was :lol: .....I'm actually surprised they havent deleted it yet :shock:

koma
27-09-2005, 05:14 PM
someone is interested if you're a bird :lol: :lol:

jon connor
27-09-2005, 05:18 PM
:lol: she`s already taken son ;) hahahahaha

koma
27-09-2005, 05:28 PM
:lol: she`s already taken son ;) hahahahaha

jon http://forum.jacbri.com/images/smiles/smash.gif so am I :lol: but some dude is asking that on meganite...

jon connor
27-09-2005, 05:31 PM
hahahahahahahahaah :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: its that time of day end of work go home time i think hahahahahah ;)

jon connor
27-09-2005, 05:55 PM
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: dont ya just love girls fella`s :lol: well especially our nutters in here hahahahahahahah! respect girls im off home for me tea ;) :clap:

xfive
27-09-2005, 06:24 PM
Come on guys

Giovanni Ferri "Best looking board member" ?????

Someone has to flame his ass for that.
If you guys don't I will.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DJ Becka
27-09-2005, 06:30 PM
Come on guys

As they said in Starsky & Hutch - Do It! Do it!

:lol:

DJ Becka
27-09-2005, 06:38 PM
Glad to see that the best they could do was call me a 'bird'-whoaaaaaaahhhhhh....my feelings are crushed. Professionalism? Yea, ok...NEXT!

I only had the balls to put them in their place. I didnt sit there and insult people on there they way I see some of them do to other people....bottom line-f**k 'em. They think my attitude sucks....based on what I saw in the few weeks since I signed up for that board, theirs is even worse :roll:

And not to stereotype my own people (italians)-but that Giovanni guy is a typical egotistical italian guido....best looking board member-yea....haha.....O-KAY :lol:

Guess I wont be playing for Meganite anytime soon-I'm crushed :lol: :lol: :lol:

xfive
27-09-2005, 07:03 PM
Come on guys

Well I would but I can't be bothered to sign up to another forum just for that :lol:
You go ahead and do it.. you've already stirred them up enough haha

Also - bird == slang in uk for girl. Sorta like chick etc

DJ Becka
27-09-2005, 08:16 PM
Come on guys

Well I would but I can't be bothered to sign up to another forum just for that :lol:
You go ahead and do it.. you've already stirred them up enough haha

Also - bird == slang in uk for girl. Sorta like chick etc

Ahhhh.....why even bother? Not even worth it for me to respond either ;)

heavy beats
28-09-2005, 06:29 AM
zzzzzzzzzz http://www.websmileys.com/sm/obscene/eck14.gif

The Overfiend
28-09-2005, 06:46 AM
You go Becka
You outspoken
American "bird".
Why are we all getting ass burnt about a board for some one who cruises around Ibiza with a 300 k Boat
I doubt he cares two Sniffs of yay for the discussion.
Connor Stay Where You Are Wanted!
With Your Boa Family F*CKER!

Tremor
28-09-2005, 10:52 AM
lmao..

Don't sweat it guys.. just typical noob treatments.. no biggie..

*goes back to lurking..*

jon connor
28-09-2005, 11:21 AM
You go Becka
You outspoken
American "bird".
Why are we all getting ass burnt about a board for some one who cruises around Ibiza with a 300 k Boat
I doubt he cares two Sniffs of yay for the discussion.
Connor Stay Where You Are Wanted!
With Your Boa Family F*CKER!

:lol: ahhhhhhh nice to no im wanted heheheheh i aint going no where dude this is where its at ;) b.o.a family :love: :cool:

RDR
28-09-2005, 01:37 PM
Good on ya Becka - for all the good it did.

DJ Becka
28-09-2005, 02:52 PM

Oh, I know it probably did absolutely nothing, but it sure felt good to tell those people off-especially after the day I was having ;)

RDR
28-09-2005, 03:25 PM

Oh, I know it probably did absolutely nothing, but it sure felt good to tell those people off-especially after the day I was having ;)

:clap:

**** em!

Mindful
28-09-2005, 07:15 PM
I just had a scan around the forums and threads in there.

What a load of shit.

And the guy whos patronising Becka about "the music biz"
what a dick.

DJ Becka
28-09-2005, 08:24 PM

What a load of shit.

what a dick.

Yea, I know...that's what I thought too-the people on there-complete dicks. No one is allowed to promote their own stuff-but they go on and on and on about Mauro Piccoto-fine...it's his board, but BOA is Mark EG's board and you dont see him bitching about people promoting themselves or sharing opinions. I didnt see anything wrong with what I did-me putting up open dates I had since a) I'm already going to be in Spain/Europe and b) thought it would be nice to take advantage of my time there and try to find a gig in Spain-and am using any means I can to do that. I have someone helping me find a gig there already, but I dont mind doing a little legwork on my own. When it comes to matters of one's 'career'-whether its a 9-5 job or anything else in life, it pays to open your mouth and speak up-push yourself to get ahead-and not take shit from people. How will people know about you if you dont open your mouth? Especially in the music biz ;) Being told by an insufferable know-it-all how the music biz works is just insulting and disrespectful.....especially when those people dont know you.....
Glad that no one on here is like that :cool:

The Divide
28-09-2005, 10:05 PM
You have got it all wrong, thats a pretty useful forum. I used it the other day when I printed it off and wiped my starfish on it

Megawipe, best shit roll in town

Mindful
28-09-2005, 10:12 PM

Oh hold on theres a picture forming in my mind..........aghhhh curse my imagination :pale:

jon connor
29-09-2005, 10:20 AM
You have got it all wrong, thats a pretty useful forum. I used it the other day when I printed it off and wiped my starfish on it

Megawipe, best shit roll in town

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rambo: guess wot im doing on me luch break today cheers furn hahahahahah :cool:

The Overfiend
29-09-2005, 10:27 AM
You brits have a way with poo
as demonstrated in pritchard vs dainton

jon connor
29-09-2005, 10:34 AM

What a load of shit.

what a dick.

Yea, I know...that's what I thought too-the people on there-complete dicks. No one is allowed to promote their own stuff-but they go on and on and on about Mauro Piccoto-fine...it's his board, but BOA is Mark EG's board and you dont see him bitching about people promoting themselves or sharing opinions. I didnt see anything wrong with what I did-me putting up open dates I had since a) I'm already going to be in Spain/Europe and b) thought it would be nice to take advantage of my time there and try to find a gig in Spain-and am using any means I can to do that. I have someone helping me find a gig there already, but I dont mind doing a little legwork on my own. When it comes to matters of one's 'career'-whether its a 9-5 job or anything else in life, it pays to open your mouth and speak up-push yourself to get ahead-and not take shit from people. How will people know about you if you dont open your mouth? Especially in the music biz ;) Being told by an insufferable know-it-all how the music biz works is just insulting and disrespectful.....especially when those people dont know you.....
Glad that no one on here is like that :cool:

wankers becka they only interested in money and its quite clear to me now that they are milking it and rapeing it to death....play techno in the comersial scene collect money fuk everyone thats there attitude...... noway do i see any respect to the techno that they playing....... :evil: but anyway we no the score now they ass wipes we not and trust me im gunna find out who most them ****ers were who gave me shit hiding behind there blag names, and if i come across them at a gig the turn tables will talk and i will murder there comersial gay little asses....... by the time i leave the decks there will be wirls of smoke steaming off the decks :rambo: hahahahahahahah "cum on then fukers" im gunna smoke your fackin ass :love: :love: :love: " your dead"

(jon runs back off to work with a hop in his step and an a evil snigger ready for battle)

278d7e64a374de26f==