PDA

View Full Version : alex k klatz bound 17

jon connor
27-09-2005, 05:15 PM
anyone got this yet ive had on promo for a while its beast ..after the bad behaviour and disrespect to the awsome construct rhythym legend producers its nice to see people like alex and kay poping up on these labels bound, temper , etc this is a god dam good peice of work it will ripp ya face off hehehehehe lovely work from alex nice to see him returning with the damage SO A BIG FAT CUM ON THEN MR KAY KLATZ AV IT SON :rambo:

(message to summer of sam this is 1 on the mix you asked for a track list of ;) )

http://www.bangingtunes.com/vinyl/view/bound17/

slacker
05-10-2005, 03:33 PM
yes, this is a sick record.

every choon is great, and I love the pounding and compressed production quality. love that unique cleanly produced filth effect you get with kay and this geezer. builds in a top way too.

jon connor
05-10-2005, 03:53 PM
oh yes dude they are masters ,cant understand why anyone or label camp could dis them the way drizzly have with construct rhythym jerk etc :cry: :cry: :cry: its very sad wots happend to these genuine masters of the dark dance ........ so anyone who wants quality on there label i suggest you contact mr k klatz or mr smith , i no them personaly and they are great guys respect michael burkat for the temper from kay and also this class peice of work on bound wikid ;)

alsynthe
05-10-2005, 03:54 PM
aye cant fault these 2 at all

The Overfiend
05-10-2005, 08:14 PM
Who can dis the Brothers Westwood?
What did I Miss?

Louk
06-10-2005, 12:32 PM
yes mate you are right this is ****ing amazing

Louk

jon connor
06-10-2005, 02:04 PM
Who can dis the Brothers Westwood?
What did I Miss?

they were dropped by drizzly because of bisiness reasons i cant mention , but also kay was told his music was outdated hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: wot a load of bull ..kay d smith .andreas kreamer.alex k klatz.and thomas pogadl , are 4 of the best techno producers ever to walk this planet they are genuine superstars in book and also all my years of playing techno . legends to me always will be ;)

gumpy green
06-10-2005, 02:54 PM
oh yes dude they are masters ,cant understand why anyone or label camp could dis them the way drizzly have with construct rhythym jerk etc :cry: :cry: :cry: its very sad wots happend to these genuine masters of the dark dance ........ so anyone who wants quality on there label i suggest you contact mr k klatz or mr smith , i no them personaly and they are great guys respect michael burkat for the temper from kay and also this class peice of work on bound wikid ;)yup ther stuff has groove , well structurred and is hard.....

defo 2 o my favs

jon connor
06-10-2005, 03:24 PM
yea dude they are pioneers of there own sound fairplay ;) but its a dam shame they were dropped by drizzly :cry: i dont buy these records no more because of it , :rambo:

gumpy green
06-10-2005, 03:51 PM
yup defo..

ive been caining katz- titanium steel ep recently as well as some of there stuff on contruct rythem....

had em for ages and fogot how good they are.

mindbender
07-10-2005, 08:33 PM
bangin release indefinitely!

:twisted:

jon connor
08-10-2005, 03:07 PM
yup defo..

ive been caining katz- titanium steel ep recently as well as some of there stuff on contruct rythem....

had em for ages and fogot how good they are.

contact them and get them on ya label i know they looking for new projects ;) pm me if anyone needs the contact for kay d smith and alex k klatz...........

another alex kay klatz you all need is carnage 6 :shock: not as banging as the more harder stuff but quality club techno of the highest caliber. :clap:

jon connor
08-10-2005, 03:11 PM
bangin release indefinitely!

:twisted:

most deffinatly and wot was it drizzly said there music is outdated hahahahahahahahahaahah!!!!! they really dont no wot they have thrown away man, why i dont no but hey its there choice and there bisiness ,but wot i would like to see is more labels picking these guys up so we can all enjoy more quality techno from these guys.

Getic
13-10-2005, 07:12 PM
oh oh b2 rocks!!! Great tune :clap:

MARKEG
13-10-2005, 11:52 PM
did drizzly really say this???

jesus.. politics man - that's all that was - believe me ;)

dan the acid man
14-10-2005, 12:48 AM
yeah, im liking this alot

jon connor
14-10-2005, 03:17 PM
did drizzly really say this???

jesus.. politics man - that's all that was - believe me ;)

who gives a fuk all i know is im a techno collector as well as an artist and as kay alex andreas and thomas have all been dropped by drizzly i would love to still perchase there music on other labels as it is quality production ;)

i know the politics is bull mark im not interested in that im interested in the music and the fact is drizzly have dropped them end of story. ;)

look out for kay d smiths new label comming soon ,with all the usuall suspects , post more info as and when i get it. ;)

slacker
17-10-2005, 03:48 PM
but also kay was told his music was outdated

???!!!??? I think it's some of the best produced, freshest sounding hard techno around-a great lead up to a schranz ending set. lovely groove and build. mind you maybe they haven't changed much? I don't know as I am relatively new to hard techno... only been into it in a big way for 3 or 4 years... And only foreign stuff for the last year or two...

jon connor
18-10-2005, 02:43 PM
yea man if you see any old stuff lerkin about in any old second hand boxes they well worth grabbing,,,,,,,,,, ive probably the entire collection over the years but at least half my collection i picked up second hand as its quite rare shit... the old stuff is anyway but still well worth having to any hard techno colector. ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==