PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea were battered

phantomdj
29-09-2005, 12:16 AM
two blatant penalties...

drogba sliced the back of hyypias legs in the box in teh first half and the ref gave a corner.... then a handball in the second half... lol...

liverpool did everything but score.. we steamrolled the so called wonder team of football...

and the cheek of their dumb manager to say WE were happy with a point....

PRICK...

dan the acid man
29-09-2005, 12:34 AM
yeah, liverpool outclassed them tonight

basslinejunkie
29-09-2005, 12:43 AM
yup we did.an they have the cheek to call us a long ball team.wtf were they tryin to do all night?!?

garcia had a stinker though i must admit.we had some quality moves going/happening,then the ball arrived at him an he ****ed up.mucho turdo 2nite he was,should of been subbed.i was pleased for cisse also,he did pretty well,hopefully he'l get a bit of confidence he needs,because he IS a good player,he just needs to get confidence in himself back and stop maoning.

Traxx
29-09-2005, 01:07 AM
There nothin special...invincible my arse...

ps.

lampard is a dirty cunt, especially when he aint the star of the show. Didnt get a look in all game & was snapping alonso (again) & gerrad. + gracia is a ****in joke.

p ps.

That ref never give us **** all, all game. There was at least 1 cert pen there, carra's should of been given as well.

Again **** chelsea & imarichrussiancunovitch. You cant buy it all ladies

nick_anarchy
29-09-2005, 07:19 AM
who had the best chance on goal , chelsea , who has the dodgy keeper , liverpool , who has a tosspot upfront chelsea , who has a retard in defence liverpool

50/50 to me :lol:

phantomdj
29-09-2005, 07:59 AM
dodgy glasses nick from your old glory days with man utd!!! nothing more! liverpool battered them and we had better chances... hyypia would have easily scored that tap in if drogba didnt cut him down and there were plenty more balls that chelsea were not comfortable with

lukekendall
29-09-2005, 09:08 AM
would of bet my house on it being 0.0 anyway

french_og
29-09-2005, 09:21 AM
Outclassed - the game finished 0-0 remember, ok Liverpool won a midfield battle but thats about it, neither side looked like scoring and created very little. I hate their 4-5-1 formations so boring.

After watching all the highlights after i wish I had watched the Real Madrid game, Beckham was awesome created chance after chance and this 2 crossed for the goals. Raul didn´t have to move for his.

Traxx
29-09-2005, 01:10 PM
Raul didn´t have to move for his.

Nothing new there then. Does he ever?

nick_anarchy
29-09-2005, 02:10 PM
dodgy glasses nick from your old glory days with man utd!!! nothing more! liverpool battered them and we had better chances... hyypia would have easily scored that tap in if drogba didnt cut him down and there were plenty more balls that chelsea were not comfortable with

haha what was the score again :roll:

lukekendall
29-09-2005, 02:49 PM
i seen the handball gallas done at lunch that was a def penalty

same old chelsea always with luck on their side

Will
29-09-2005, 03:32 PM

Liverpool seem to better everyone according to you. :lol: Still, shame Liverpool didn't win, I hope Morientes is right and Chelsea don't qualify, that'd shut a few people up as well as being ****in sweet!

Seems Paddy power have already payed out on them winning the Prem, they only do that sort of thing for the free publicity methinks, and stop more people putting money on them. Trouble is, even if they do come to regret it the cunts who put money on Chelsea have already got their winnings...

nick_anarchy
29-09-2005, 09:31 PM
Liverpool seem to better everyone

thay do didnt u see the 88/89 season review :lol:

phantomdj
29-09-2005, 10:04 PM
no will... i say it like it is ...

both man utd and chelsea were scared of liverpool at anfield and were totally controlled. just a shame we didnt get the goals to shut them up... and the pussies go on about being the top two sides... a ha ha ha

basslinejunkie
29-09-2005, 10:30 PM
exactly,any1 who says we didnt controll these 2 games needs there head testing.

nick,u should be a polotican as you talk so much s*ite :!: :lol:

nick_anarchy
30-09-2005, 07:19 AM
exactly,any1 who says we didnt controll these 2 games needs there head testing.

nick,u should be a polotican as you talk so much s*ite :!: :lol:

are u for real ...

dan man utd were far from scared haha that comment make me laugh why would we be we have turned you over the past few seasons in the league and should of done it again the other week ...

right time to sound like a liverpool fan ... i blame it in injurys

phantomdj
30-09-2005, 05:08 PM
hahahahahahahahaha

turned us over? you were shit... long ball wasters.... man utd are nothing. seriously... wear different glasses because anyone could see you were controlled and more..

Numeric
01-10-2005, 03:03 AM
Utd were not at their best but your s**te couldn't score either, to say that Liverpool controlled he game is typical Kopite bias...

nick_anarchy
01-10-2005, 12:45 PM
hahahahahahahahaha

turned us over? you were shit... long ball wasters.... man utd are nothing. seriously... wear different glasses because anyone could see you were controlled and more..

your different class hahahah please dont talk shit dan its not u u didnt out play us at all y make out u took the piss and played out iof this world when u didnt u didnt have any clear chances we did .. ruud chipin the gk and it just went over ... u didnt have any .. keane ran all over stev g , rio the dumb fuk had fuk all to do ... how were u such class ???? i must of been watchin a different game :lol:

nick_anarchy
01-10-2005, 01:43 PM
13. liverpool - played 5 - pts 7 - +1

dude the table shows u are in such rich form

phantomdj
02-10-2005, 05:30 PM

yeah and you couldnt beat us and were dominated

Traxx
02-10-2005, 06:59 PM
Chelsea had us off today. We really are lacking good wide men & a guarenteed goalscorer. Was garcia even playing? traore?????? For ****s sake you could forgive him his slip ups in the early days because he does have the making of a great player but the jokes wearing a bit thin now.

Oh one more thing that drogba is scumbag cunt :!:

Will
03-10-2005, 12:13 PM
Senderos isn't the only one he causes problems to then! He still barely qualifies as a footballer though, more like a big lump used to upset the opponents defence. They should have kept Biscan and got rid of Traore I reckon, he's a liability, though according to the motd commentator he got the ball, though I'm not totally convinced.

french_og
03-10-2005, 12:22 PM
Why was Traore playing anyway? Risse´s best position is left back and he played there a lot in the past and he can still get forward like Ashley Cole and Roberto Carlos does.

Garcia and Alonso are a waste of space, they never ever do enough for me. If they want to keep playing 1 up front then they need a real quality goalscoring midfielder that links up play from the midfield to forward and run with the ball.

nick_anarchy
03-10-2005, 12:38 PM

yeah and you couldnt beat us and were dominated

haha :lol: :lol:

Traxx
03-10-2005, 12:50 PM
Garcia and Alonso are a waste of space

Ill agree with garcia nine times out of ten you would get a better service of stevie wonder out there then him. We really need to look elsewhere for his posistion. Alonso on the other hand is a class act. ;)

french_og
03-10-2005, 01:14 PM
Alonso is a gifted player but how often do you really see him influence a game? You need more from players like that.

nick_anarchy
03-10-2005, 01:14 PM
spot on

Traxx
03-10-2005, 01:28 PM
Alonso is a gifted player but how often do you really see him influence a game? You need more from players like that.

Plenty of times. He ran the show when gerrard was out for ages last season. Nobody even mentioned gerrards name which is quite a big deal when all the talk was & probably still is of us being a one man time. He did that on his own. Thats influence.

french_og
03-10-2005, 02:28 PM
Alonso was missing for most of that time with a broken ankle so did he influence the side from the treatment room? Liverpool struggled into 5th place and I don´t think Alonso scored that many or had many assists.

Anyway this season is where he should be judged as its his 2nd season and i have watched Liverpools last 4 games and he has given the ball away loads, maybe you could blame the lack of movement and only having 1 up front which would also explain a lot of side and backward passes from him but I haven´t been impreesed with him.

Traxx
03-10-2005, 03:02 PM
[quote="french_og"]Alonso was missing for most of that time with a broken ankle so did he influence the side from the treatment room? /quote]

How do you work that out? gerrard was back by or around the time his ankle got broke hence why they hardly played together till the end of the season. Anyways...

He seems to of been giving the position of sitting in front of the back four recently which i don’t think is his best position, sissoko or hamman for sure. If there gonna play 3 midfielders then he would be better in the middle with gerrard roaming & someone else protecting the back four. There was times in the Chelsea CL game were he was collecting the ball behind the back four almost like a sweeper.

278d7e64a374de26f==