PDA

View Full Version : Ultra rare Pounding Grooves / Immersion record...

Si the Sigh
29-09-2005, 02:11 PM
The Focusrite Tune - Take me to your Heaven / Lawrie Immersion (Curve Pusher) mix

Has anyone got this rare as rocking horse shit record? This is a blue piece of vinyl which was produced as an experiment with Focusrite equipment. It's an extremely rare record. I don't know anybody else with this record and can't find any information on it on the internet about it.

Here's what the mailing sheet says:

The Focusrite Tune - Take me to your Heaven / Lawrie Immersion (Curve Pusher) mix

THE FOCUSRITE TUNE!

You have just taken hold of the latest release from Meode Productions - the focusrite tune, entitled 'Take me to your Heaven'. Created as an ode to Focusrite, this stunning house track & the two B-sides that accompany it were tracked, mixed and mastered using Focusrite equipment to enhance sound qualities. Gear used includes products from the Platinum, Red, Blue and ISA range, each bringing something magical to the mix.

A word from Lawrie Immersion @ Curve Pusher about his remix:

My remix is a step away from the original, 'banging techno' in style. I used a handful of loops from the original, including the guitar and Rhodes loops, a vocal, and a snip of the original bass line (which was squashed beyond recognition using the 'North Pole' plug in VST). A Roland MKS 80 was used in there for a stab around th middle, and a 'Devil Fish 303' for some extra dirt towards the end. We have whole host of Focusrite Blues and a MixMaster here at Curve Pusher coming into full effect at different stages during the process. The Platinum MixMaster pulled the focus in tight for cutting to vinyl and the Blue 230 was used across the mix to give everything that Focusrite shine that engineers bang on about. The Focusrites are here to ensure that everything sounds professional. We rely on them to ensure our sessions maintain a certain edge. You'll know what I mean when you get your ears around one.

Has anyone here got this record?

If you have, please post up a sample! :prey:

acidpisar
29-09-2005, 02:13 PM
i was wondering about this record too

and have no idea what is it.
if anyone has a sample i can put it on my serwer to download...

Si the Sigh
29-09-2005, 02:17 PM
I love it when I find out about a record I never knew about! It's exciting trying to find it, looking all over the net, in all the second hand vinyl shops, etc. Great! Plus Lawrie is possibly my fav producer ever so I am double excited! :dance:

Si the Sigh
29-09-2005, 02:49 PM
Might have bloody known it... :roll:

Germ's got this tune! :lol:

Just PM'ing him about some records and asked him & surprise surprise, he's owns a copy. He is the acid master :notworthy:

Post up some audio please mate! :dance:

fresh_an_funky_design
29-09-2005, 02:54 PM
whats so special about it being mastered using focusrite equipment... every tune that come out of curve pusher gets mastered with focusrite equipment!

Si the Sigh
29-09-2005, 02:56 PM
As far as I can gather it was the first to do so.

acidpisar
29-09-2005, 03:18 PM
great words...
it is beautifull thing to search for something

I love it when I find out about a record I never knew about! It's exciting trying to find it, looking all over the net, in all the second hand vinyl shops, etc. Great! Plus Lawrie is possibly my fav producer ever so I am double excited! :dance:

Si the Sigh
29-09-2005, 03:21 PM
acidpisar, The Germ's going to post up an audio clip later ... :dance:

acidpisar
29-09-2005, 04:13 PM
:clap: :cool:

278d7e64a374de26f==