PDA

View Full Version : Any Reaktor Gurus out there?

Tyrisia
12-07-2003, 08:19 PM
I'm wanting to turn a sound source on when hitting a note on the keyboard, and turn it off when hitting it again, any ideas? Please?!!!

Basil Rush
06-08-2003, 02:12 PM
sellotape?

you got the manual? you'll need a module that keeps state somewhere ... drop me an e-mail if this is still a problem and i'll work it out when i'm back at home later...

John Vella
10-08-2003, 10:02 PM
I think Miromirc may know something about it...

As for me, I can load up the program and open it. And that's about all I can do on it. hahah

-jOHNNY

Dave Elyzium
10-08-2003, 11:28 PM
yeah same here i always say im gonna sit down and have a serious play on it but i end up giving up after a half hour.... its not the whole theory of synthesis as im pretty well clued up on that its just the whole dam instability of my comp and the fact that it keeps crashing on me just as im getting somewhere!

miromiric.
11-08-2003, 09:58 PM
I'm wanting to turn a sound source on when hitting a note on the keyboard, and turn it off when hitting it again, any ideas? Please?!!!

interesting idea. i m sure there is a way of doing this, but none of i know.
best way to do this would be that you play on your keyboard melody you want and then cut audio file in small pieces, so one note becomes one audio file.

DJZeMig_L
11-08-2003, 10:54 PM
if u use cubase... play normally then after the notes have been recorded u can look in the midi menu 4 the option 2play legato"...

Let me know if this is waht u wanted...

Z

278d7e64a374de26f==