PDA

View Full Version : my my my

jam
02-10-2005, 08:05 PM
The most boring team in the Premiership beat the second most boring 4-1 today and the 3rd most boring won 3-2 and the 4th most boring won 3-2 yesterday.

Good weekend of Football all round ;)

djfase
02-10-2005, 08:18 PM
I must say. Chelsea took the micheal in the end.

I still cant stand em tho

nick_anarchy
02-10-2005, 10:33 PM
well dan has to eat his words on that has to be said dude.. totaly wiped the floor with u .. liverpool were below par as normal

Traxx
02-10-2005, 10:49 PM
As normal? come on nick.

dee
02-10-2005, 11:30 PM
:lol: :lol: here comes the conference :clap: :clap:

nick_anarchy
03-10-2005, 12:00 AM
As normal? come on nick.

dude come on u cant say u r in anyway consistant and i know i cant talk being a manc an all like as we aint but liverpool are bad 2 good games them that pfft its a discrace to liverpool in a whole when was the last time chelsea did that to liverpool at anfield ??

keep it up u red shite :lol:

basslinejunkie
03-10-2005, 12:22 AM
well dan has to eat his words on that has to be said dude.. totaly wiped the floor with u .. liverpool were below par as normal

wiped the floor with us? did you actually watch the game??

2 of there goals were miss hit shots that fell kindly for another player,reina was v unlucky to not 2 save lampards pen.but i must admit we do/did look toothless up front.even when crouch wins the header,no ****ers up there with him.he needs a 2nd striker up there with him.

nick_anarchy
03-10-2005, 12:40 AM

wiped the floor with us? did you actually watch the game??

2 of there goals were miss hit shots that fell kindly for another player,reina was v unlucky to not 2 save lampards pen.but i must admit we do/did look toothless up front.even when crouch wins the header,no ****ers up there with him.he needs a 2nd striker up there with him.

yep u were poor

lukekendall
03-10-2005, 08:44 AM
i was hoping liverpool would win but they got thrashed :doh:

as for my team they done well to come back from 2.0 down and beat charlton 2 . 3 after half time :clap:

keano!!!!!!!!!!!! super sub :lol:

french_og
03-10-2005, 09:38 AM
Liverpool are plain and simply not good enough. Alonso and Garcia are the most overrated uninfluencial players ever.

jam
03-10-2005, 06:12 PM
They are nothing more than a very expensive Wimbledon.

nick_anarchy
04-10-2005, 12:33 AM
They are nothing more than a very expensive Wimbledon.

long ball indded ..

did u read the paper on sunday

it was saying about chelsea being boreing and also said liverpool are 0.2 % less boreing than them :lol:

news of the world paper btw

Numeric
04-10-2005, 12:46 AM
Liverpool played right into Chelsea's hands by pushin forward and leavin them space to get in behind. But on sayin that the score-line wasn't a fair reflection in my opinion...

Still, the table doesn't lie and Liverpool are really struggling at the moment...

:lol:

Will
04-10-2005, 09:57 AM
Do you think Alan Hansen is on the Chelsea pay roll? If teams weren't scared stupid of them before they would be if they watched him hype them up every week on motd. No-one else stands a chance with all the hype about the money they spent and strength of the squad, 90% of the prem were beaten as soon as they saw when they'll be playing Chelsea this season.

It's not even as if they have many world class players, there's only Cech and maybe Cudicini who can't play at the same time anyway.

It's funny how Chelsea's fans think everyone's jealous and they do play good football, dunno why a real legend like Johan Cruyf would be jealous mind!

Will
04-10-2005, 09:58 AM
Plus you'd need to have your head stuck up Mourinho's arse not to see how boring they are of course.

Traxx
04-10-2005, 11:15 AM
news of the world paper btw

Says it all :lol:

jam
04-10-2005, 04:22 PM
Do you think Alan Hansen is on the Chelsea pay roll? If teams weren't scared stupid of them before they would be if they watched him hype them up every week on motd. No-one else stands a chance with all the hype about the money they spent and strength of the squad, 90% of the prem were beaten as soon as they saw when they'll be playing Chelsea this season.

It's not even as if they have many world class players, there's only Cech and maybe Cudicini who can't play at the same time anyway.

It's funny how Chelsea's fans think everyone's jealous and they do play good football, dunno why a real legend like Johan Cruyf would be jealous mind!

That is pure jealousy and bitterness.

Not many world class players? only cech and cudicinni? talking shite will as ever.

basslinejunkie
04-10-2005, 04:27 PM
world class individuals throughout the team yeah,but a world class team? world class football?? nope.

Traxx
04-10-2005, 04:45 PM
I sort of agree. Mourinho is very good at his job he has them organized into a very tight unit. It isn’t pretty allot of the time but it works. Shame really though because they have some wonderful players who don’t show it all the time due to they way they play. I wouldn’t even say that they were that amazing against us in our last game. Was evenly matched going into the 2nd half, wasn’t until we fell asleep that they looked that good.

basslinejunkie
04-10-2005, 05:58 PM
exactly.anywayz i cant be arsed whingeing about the game anymore,whats done is done.

jam
05-10-2005, 06:56 PM
I'd say they were a world class team look at how many goals they have scored for ****s sake.They just have patient build up play which is what the Italians have been doing for years.People like you lot have been moaning for ages saying we should be more like the Italians and when people finally do become more like em they get slated.

The British mentality is to moan about what we are jealous of.

phantomdj
07-10-2005, 07:28 PM
Liverpool played right into Chelsea's hands by pushin forward and leavin them space to get in behind. But on sayin that the score-line wasn't a fair reflection in my opinion...

Still, the table doesn't lie and Liverpool are really struggling at the moment...

:lol:

thats a very fair comment.... clearly you watched the game, unlike nick...

Will
08-10-2005, 03:17 PM
I'd say they were a world class team look at how many goals they have scored for **** sake.They just have patient build up play which is what the Italians have been doing for years.People like you lot have been moaning for ages saying we should be more like the Italians and when people finally do become more like em they get slated.

Yeah, everyone knows Johan Cruyf's really british and he has a lot of reason to be jealous doesn't he! I guess he's talking shit too, cos you obviously know more about football than him! And Barcelona's players must be jealous too, in fact Mourinho said the whole world wants them to lose so I guess the whole world must be jealous!

I'm talking about genuinely world class players, not just good players. Robben and Duff don't have the quality to threaten decent full backs so they can hardly be classed as world class. It's easy to shine in a 5 man midfield or in such a defensive side as Chelsea, but Lampard and Terry haven't really shined for England.

And most of Chelsea's goals come from long balls and set pieces where useless lumps like Drogba can be quite effective, plus most teams are scared shitless of them anyway and were never going to get a result.

phantomdj
08-10-2005, 05:45 PM
I'd say they were a world class team look at how many goals they have scored for **** sake.They just have patient build up play which is what the Italians have been doing for years.People like you lot have been moaning for ages saying we should be more like the Italians and when people finally do become more like em they get slated.

It's easy to shine in a 5 man midfield or in such a defensive side as Chelsea, but Lampard and Terry haven't really shined for England.

And most of Chelsea's goals come from long balls and set pieces where useless lumps like Drogba can be quite effective, plus most teams are scared shitless of them anyway and were never going to get a result.

true

jam
08-10-2005, 09:00 PM

Yeah, everyone knows Johan Cruyf's really british and he has a lot of reason to be jealous doesn't he! I guess he's talking shit too, cos you obviously know more about football than him! And Barcelona's players must be jealous too, in fact Mourinho said the whole world wants them to lose so I guess the whole world must be jealous!

I'm talking about genuinely world class players, not just good players. Robben and Duff don't have the quality to threaten decent full backs so they can hardly be classed as world class. It's easy to shine in a 5 man midfield or in such a defensive side as Chelsea, but Lampard and Terry haven't really shined for England.

I was on about you being British you thick rentboy.

Cech-world class
Terry-world class-performs in the champions league and hasn't been bad for England.
Gallas-best defencive midfielder in the world
Lampard-one of the best players in the world to today how you can say he isn't world class is beyond me
duff-already mentioned
Robben-already mentioned
Crespo-if he was still at Milan you'd be wanking over him.

It's simple you are just jealous of the Chelsea team.

Will
08-10-2005, 09:32 PM
You made out it was a british thing, and that Chelsea's detractors were jealous, plus it was clear you weren't just referring to me. Anyway, Robben and Duff aren't world class for a start, whenever they're up against decent full backs they're ineffective. Even if the full backs in question were world class, they should be giving them some problems if they too are world class, but that's not the case.

As for Lampard, Gerrard is world class, he's as good as Lampard in every respect, but a much better tackler, dribbler and leader, so if Gerrard is the benchmark, Lampard falls short, good though he may be. Terry - lacks pace and looks a bit dodgy for England where he's much more exposed. Makele - he's so disciplined and workmanlike it's hard to say he's world class, plus his defending is quite cynical at times, though he could maybe be considered world class.

Crespo - can't even get in the team ahead of Drogba and until he proves himself in the premiership he can't be considered truly world class. And I said Cech is world class, probably the best in the world. You can say I'm jealous all you want, but that doesn't make it so. It's not like I'm saying Arsenal are full of world class players and Chelsea have none. I just don't throw the term 'world class' around like confetti, like some people seem to do.

There's only 3 players in the Premiership who are undoubtedly world class (now) in my book - Henry, Gerrard and Cech. If I was just jealous of Chelsea I wouldn't include Cech in that would I?

phantomdj
08-10-2005, 10:02 PM
i have got to agree with will...the confetti analogy is quite right... lampard falls very short and in another team would be your average joe or a big fish in a little pond... the chelsea system works and they are good at what they do, but they are not 'world class' in the sense that all their players would get into any team on the planet. the point is not made out of jealousy, but simply to bring down all those hyper-inflated hosanas of that blue team from the south. quite a lot of perspective has been lost since the financial machine took the limelight

Will
08-10-2005, 10:07 PM
Cheers Dan. :cool: Needless to say I agree with what you said on the matter also.

jam
09-10-2005, 12:52 PM
I was on about you but yeah most of Chelseas detractors are purely jealous of them,even Barcalona(who are still bitter about being arse raped by them).

It's so obvious that you are blinded by jealousey so i wont even continue this argument.One thing i will say is tho,

Cech,Henry and Gerrard?

So is Rooney not world class either?

phantomdj
09-10-2005, 02:10 PM
no he is not... he has the potential to be, but lets see him do it over time.... im sure we all remember michael owen and robbie fowler who at the start of their careers were awesome, robbie especially... but they faltered. having one of two good seasons is not going to put him in the realms of noticeable football history...

and he spends as much time off the pitch as on it.

but no one doubts his skill.

jam
09-10-2005, 04:31 PM
Niether had the same impact that Wayne Rooney has had,especially not at international level.

phantomdj
09-10-2005, 05:46 PM
Niether had the same impact that Wayne Rooney has had,especially not at international level.

are you having a laugh? robbie could not stop scoring and his skill was awesome. after his broken leg he lost everything, but before that he could quite easily have gone on to be the best ever striker... but its all ifs and buts which is why i say the same about rooney

jam
09-10-2005, 07:04 PM
So Robbie Fowler had the same impact on the international scene as Rooney?

oh ok then.

phantomdj
09-10-2005, 07:16 PM

oh ok then.

YOU brought up the international scene.... THAT is not the issue....

we are talking about who is world class or potential to be... not what is done at international level... there are plenty that are awesome for country, but not so wonderful at club level and vice-versa.

Will
10-10-2005, 01:55 PM
I was on about you but yeah most of Chelseas detractors are purely jealous of them,even Barcalona(who are still bitter about being arse raped by them).

It's so obvious that you are blinded by jealousey so i wont even continue this argument.One thing i will say is tho,

Cech,Henry and Gerrard?

Clearly it is you that are jealous of the teams that have earned their place at the top and you're glad to see some fellow nobodies doing well instead of the teams that have earned it for a change! And Barcelona were slagging off Chelsea before the games and if thay'd kept their mouths shut they'd probably have won. So wrong again!

Rooney's strike rate is barely half as good as Henry's and he gets less assists as well. Clearly you see things in black and white, players are either world class or useless. I'm not saying these players are crap, just they haven't quite proven they're world class yet, but clearly that means I'm jealous because I don't rate them quite as highly as you when I have the 2nd best player in the world in my team. :roll:

jam
10-10-2005, 06:57 PM

Cech,Henry and Gerrard?

Clearly it is you that are jealous of the teams that have earned their place at the top and you're glad to see some fellow nobodies doing well instead of the teams that have earned it for a change! And Barcelona were slagging off Chelsea before the games and if thay'd kept their mouths shut they'd probably have won. So wrong again!

Rooney's strike rate is barely half as good as Henry's and he gets less assists as well. Clearly you see things in black and white, players are either world class or useless. I'm not saying these players are crap, just they haven't quite proven they're world class yet, but clearly that means I'm jealous because I don't rate them quite as highly as you when I have the 2nd best player in the world in my team. :roll:

I'm going to ignore this as half of it doesn't make sense and the other half you contradict yourself

jam
10-10-2005, 07:01 PM

oh ok then.

YOU brought up the international scene.... THAT is not the issue....

we are talking about who is world class or potential to be... not what is done at international level... there are plenty that are awesome for country, but not so wonderful at club level and vice-versa.

To be truley world class you have to make at least a little impact on the international scene.Robbie Fowler barley even did it in europe,never mind of England.

I think the euro champs proved Rooney is world class as he was Englands best player by a mile,his performances in the Champions league have also done the same.

Rooney is world class and as much as you dont like him you have to agree or you are just an tool to be fair.I know people have opinions on things and fair do's but saying he isnt world class is like saying Madonna hasn't had a successfull carear.

phantomdj
10-10-2005, 07:09 PM
impact on the international scene? does that not have a little something to do with the players around you? the supply? and the tactics and so forth? comparing robbies england time to the one rooney was getting a while back isn't really fair... and i do not have anything against rooney, but i wont call him world class right now. no way

jam
10-10-2005, 07:12 PM
impact on the international scene? does that not have a little something to do with the players around you? the supply? and the tactics and so forth? comparing robbies england time to the one rooney was getting a while back isn't really fair... and i do not have anything against rooney, but i wont call him world class right now. no way

So you believe his performance in the Euro Champs was down to the players around him?

ok fair do's.

ps pffffffffffffft

phantomdj
10-10-2005, 10:50 PM

So you believe his performance in the Euro Champs was down to the players around him?

ok fair do's.

ps pffffffffffffft

you know what i am talking about :nono:

278d7e64a374de26f==