PDA

View Full Version : FAO Crazy X Ray

The Overfiend
06-10-2005, 11:43 PM
What's good with the vinyl releases from the contest winners?

The Overfiend
10-10-2005, 03:49 AM
Without wanting to cause any additional stress there Crazy I just wanted to ask if you could, after finalising this new venture, also find some time to schedule a release for some of the tracks you signed back in June, of last year? It´s always great to let tracks mature for a bit, but still I was thinking maybe it´s a good time to get the sucker out, what do you say.
:scratch:

eyeswithoutaface
10-10-2005, 10:03 AM
thats' 17 months ago, i think you'd be lucky to see those released now? thats one hell of a long time to wait

MARKEG
10-10-2005, 02:13 PM
pm??? anyone???? ;)

crazyxray
14-10-2005, 02:13 PM
pm??? anyone???? ;)

yes, that would be better than opening a thread before knowing whats up.
sometimes things take a lot longer than planed. the gad012 will be released this year. the remix EPs are also planed for 2005. X-Cell Remixes will be released the end of the year, for fast food records we are on the search for a new distributor because we don´t want to waste more money with straight distribution. i think most of you can not imagine how hard it is to find a good distributor in this times. they all are asking for minimal or hard techno labels. but we are exactly in the middle between both styles. and i don´t like to go to any shitty distributor like music mail, discomania or such like this. artists won´t be happy then. if it takes longer till we have a new distributor we all have to wait. i don´t like it also, but it is the way it is.

djsirround
16-10-2005, 10:44 AM
I confirm that distro wnats minimal and hard techno labels

The Overfiend
16-10-2005, 10:12 PM
Hard Techno or crap?

Mindful
16-10-2005, 10:18 PM
Hard Techno or crap?

Is that a pop at minimal techno SOS or a pop at distro for not wanting fresh music?

Or none of the above :lol:

Stella Boy
16-10-2005, 10:21 PM
I guess you're referring to the current mml sound by saying crap ?

If you are then try and broaden your listening because, as with hard techno, there is crap out there but there is also some quality releases.

crazyxray
16-10-2005, 10:44 PM
I guess you're referring to the current mml sound by saying crap ?

If you are then try and broaden your listening because, as with hard techno, there is crap out there but there is also some quality releases.

WORD!!!!!!!!!!

The Overfiend
16-10-2005, 11:18 PM
Hard Techno or crap?

Is that a pop at minimal techno SOS or a pop at distro for not wanting fresh music?

Or none of the above :lol:
Neither, an inquiry as to what they classify as hard tech/

djsirround
17-10-2005, 07:33 AM
thats another thing, what they do classify as hard techno?

because some times if, let's mention my self not to mention any other artists, Sir Round make pop and he is famous for hard techno they do the release, don't even listen it I think.

278d7e64a374de26f==