PDA

View Full Version : Benced vs. Timo Benz - Cornerstone

benced
08-10-2005, 01:51 PM
http://mp3.de/musik/genre/band/030500/160575/31_314615

:rambo:

BRADLEE
09-10-2005, 08:32 PM
REally reminds me a lot of the older stuff from Umek when he did the darker elektro sound. To me it sounds pretty cool guys. Timo is always top notch on the synths in my humble opinion...Mr.Benced I can tell you're also proficiant in that respect. The only thing I can see that would really make this any better is some nice edits to the drums here and there. Would really give mroe movement to that section of the track. However over all I like it very well.

dan the acid man
09-10-2005, 11:50 PM
yeah quite nice, good production, but could do with something more to keep the interest going

benced
15-10-2005, 03:09 PM
thx for your reviews, mates

rejasond
15-10-2005, 04:04 PM
yeah quite nice, good production, but could do with something more to keep the interest going

i love this... the chords are just sweet.. as a track on its own it does need a slight bit of variation, but i was messing around in the bedroom with it in ableton and the fact that it has so few edits is great. i could do my own thing with it when mixing into other tracks... job very well done :clap:

benced
17-10-2005, 03:17 PM

i love this... the chords are just sweet.. as a track on its own it does need a slight bit of variation, but i was messing around in the bedroom with it in ableton and the fact that it has so few edits is great. i could do my own thing with it when mixing into other tracks... job very well done :clap:

:clap: you got it, that's the idea behind a tool track ;)

rhythmtech
17-10-2005, 03:19 PM

:clap: you got it, that's the idea behind a tool track ;)

cool. keep it up.

278d7e64a374de26f==