PDA

View Full Version : dreamweaver

sould
09-10-2005, 08:20 PM
yo people! i just started a beginners web design college course, we're using frontpage but i wanna get dreamweaver for my laptop so i can crack on with it in the week. pc world charge £199 for dreamweaver 4 but dont have it in stock on mac, when i got on2 the net tonight everything was dreamweaver 8! i cant find a decent site for reviews, i cant find dreamweaver 4 on amazon either and i need to spend my £200 before essentials like bread break in2 my bonus!! does anyone know a good site for reviews, software? or am i maybe buying dreamweaver a little to soon when i could be spending my money on flash or other software to work with dreamweaver at a later date? good day people!!!

Barely Human
11-10-2005, 06:17 PM
If your going to use dreamweaver, it really would make more sense getting the latest version. Older version will fill your html with a lot more spam code, and plus the sites wont work as well with up to date browsers.

sould
12-10-2005, 10:39 PM
sound IQ, thanx for replying mate. got some bucks 2gether and hopefully will be getting studio8! yo,yo,yo!!!!!! :rambo:

278d7e64a374de26f==