PDA

View Full Version : techno labels/producers

sould
14-10-2005, 01:02 AM
hi people,
vinyl i usually buy/mix is hardtrance, hardstyle, dunno what genre he is but dogzilla is a favourite of mine, i like club trance 2. just checked out the alex k tune on bangin tunes and thought it sounded awesome! :twisted:
i'd like to get in2 techno a bit more but my time on the internet is restricted at present, was hoping 1 or 2 of you guys could recommend some labels/producers 4me to check out cus time online is something i'm quite short of unfortunately :cry:
i usually get my vinyl from germantrance but if there's any other sites you could recommend i'd be really grateful :cool:
wkd site by the way,
respek :rambo: :cool: :cool: :twisted: :cool:

SlavikSvensk
14-10-2005, 01:27 AM
www.juno.co.uk

are there any techno artists you are currently into? it's a pretty diverse range and i could recommend specific things depending...

V..
14-10-2005, 08:15 AM
I think rather than follow the subjective sujestions of anyone else, just do it the right way, go to juno, or even better, a good record shop, and spend some time listening to everything you can.
A record shop is better (if there are any left) as a good techno shoppy will be able to respond to things you end up liking and give you more of the same.

TechMouse
14-10-2005, 09:56 AM
A record shop is better (if there are any left) as a good techno shoppy will be able to respond to things you end up liking and give you more of the same.
There's always the "people who bought this also bought..." box on Juno.

V..
14-10-2005, 11:04 AM
There's always the "people who bought this also bought..." box on Juno.
This is true, I never even look at that, haha.

dan the acid man
16-10-2005, 01:36 AM
i just listen to as much as i can when on online shops, it's the only way, otherwise you may end up missing something truly magical

alsynthe
16-10-2005, 02:09 AM
ive often set myself na limit found tunes, then ordered em, then found other tunes after i wish i had got instead, then next timethere out of stock its a right pain in the arse

Stable
20-10-2005, 03:19 AM
try www.substrata.com.au

cheers,

Stable

anx
21-10-2005, 10:22 PM
try www.substrata.com.au

cheers,

Stable

love this place! went there quite a bit, dave pham and danny helped me out alot!

278d7e64a374de26f==