PDA

View Full Version : Welcome To The Blackout Audio Techno Forum.

15-10-2002, 01:13 AM
Hi and welcome to the new Blackout Audio Techno Forum! It'll probably take a while to get these forum's bustling, so I'll be posting a variety of topics at first that might be of interest to people, so at least it doesn't look empty. Feel free to post your replies as well as your own topics too, so we can get a serious community going as quickly as possible!
Edited by: markeg3000 at: 10/14/02 11:06:41 pm

Esox Lucius
15-10-2002, 01:33 AM
Mark just want to apoligise for deleting your post on the dc forum, I shouldn`t have done it and regret doing it.

I totally understand your reasons now... sorry.

15-10-2002, 04:31 AM
Hey TF...

Sorry I didn't post a reply sooner, but I've been designing this board all night and I've only just got round to typing this...

I think the reason I got annoyed when I posted on the Dave Clarke Forum is because you deleted my post after I'd spent about 2 hours of my time writing a message to you. I really don't like the way some people are so narrow minded in music and what I wrote came from my heart. I meant every word of what I said and I wanted people to see my side to why I sometimes play trance as well as techno, not just your perspective. I'd also suffered a huge personal tradgedy that day and when it was deleted, I felt really hurt and angry. Hurt because I needed to get my point across and couldn't and angry because I'd wasted my time when I really should have been spending it helping my family.

Anyway, I'm glad you've apologised and yes, of course it's accepted. Beside the DC moderators have already apologised to me and I've already told them everything's cool. There's no point in holding a grudge and in this case, it's probably made you think about your previous narrow mindedness - so my post on the DC forum did actually achieve it's objective!

So I hope we can put out previous differences aside and both work towards making people understand techno music. If you get the chance, please recommend this new message board to anyone you care to.... :=]

Take care bro....

PEACE

MARK EG

Esox Lucius
15-10-2002, 04:38 PM
will do, yeah I realised I was too narrow minded, think b4 I post from now on.

Hakka.
16-10-2002, 02:44 AM
Nice one.

It's pleasing to see over-internet-web-boards (ugh!) conversations get sorted positively for a change. It's very easy to misunderstand or misinterpret something someone has said for the wrong (and bizarrely right sometimes) reasons.

Well done on a message board, I appreciate you must lead a hectic life (well, don't we all!) but taking time to speak to people via any means I feel is something good for both sides.

I'm the Hakka from DA board by the way, and the one that sent you the first sort of finished track my friends have made. Mine will be completed soon!

Enjoy...

Nothing more... Nothing Less...

278d7e64a374de26f==