PDA

View Full Version : Hard techno project

A.P.
14-10-2005, 04:50 PM
Have a listen an tell me what ya think dudes, nice!

http://www.fatcollective.com/audio/ap/A_P__240_Volts.mp3

rejasond
14-10-2005, 05:19 PM
rock this does... sounds to me like something that would end up on cluster.. :clap: :clap: :clap:

BRADLEE
14-10-2005, 05:29 PM
I'd rock it homie. Really like the little break in there with the record stop effect going into it. Proper little drum edits here and there as well. Nicely done.

Just in headphones so i cannot tell about EQ and all of that at the moment. But it does sound good to me in the phones.

A.P.
14-10-2005, 05:54 PM
;)

curly
14-10-2005, 06:40 PM
Nice and Driving this one, I think that the FX in the break works well , so do the drum edits,

nice one ;)

Elvio Neto
15-10-2005, 10:30 AM
great stuff

i like this

A.P.
15-10-2005, 08:13 PM
Nice one people ;)

robin m
15-10-2005, 08:43 PM
This is absolutely banging, really nice edits and the production sounds spot on to me... :rambo:

Evil G
16-10-2005, 12:48 AM
i like the edits too, but i think they are the best parts of the track. the main loop doesn't really grab me at all. maybe personal taste, but i don't think it's hypnotic enough to get away with not going anywhere. my 2 cents anyway.

dan the acid man
16-10-2005, 02:05 AM
yeah, great edits, really adds to the tune, i'd personally turn those noises up that come after the first break

i'd also be inclined to add more swing to the percussion, to break it up a bit more

V..
16-10-2005, 02:43 AM
Production is ok, although I think the top end may be just a bit too much.

Tune wise, I got pretty bored, I think it`s about time hard techno moved on from this sound, everyone is doing it now and it`s kind of indicative of the current stagnation of that genre.
Sorry.

A.P.
29-11-2005, 01:42 AM
:mashed:

AcidTrash
01-12-2005, 04:13 AM

Tune wise, I got pretty bored, I think it`s about time hard techno moved on from this sound, everyone is doing it now and it`s kind of indicative of the current stagnation of that genre.
Sorry.

Trying to get into dirty bass' knickers? You might if you keep talking like that.

dirty_bass
01-12-2005, 05:33 AM
I don`t wear knickers, they chafe too much.

And I agree, an ok, but forgettable tune.

A.P.
01-12-2005, 03:51 PM

Sorry.

Trying to get into dirty bass' knickers? You might if you keep talking like that.

haha Pete, guess your not onto it then mate

audioinjection
01-12-2005, 03:54 PM
phat tune dude

but its kinda standard i think.......besides those edits, but im sure this would work nicely in a club

AcidTrash
01-12-2005, 05:21 PM
"im sure this would work nicely in a club"

Well thats handy.

I hear they play this sort of thing in clubs.

AcidTrash
01-12-2005, 05:25 PM

Sorry.

haha Pete, guess your not onto it then mate

I liked it it. I was just commenting that comments like V's are pretty starndar, boring, unimaginitive, formulaic and stale and causes the stagnation of the forum scene. I think it's time we moved on from that sort of post because everyones doing it these days.

I'd like to see some people really putting their own personal stamp on their criticism instead of trotting out the same shit time after time. They should put a bit of energy and enthusiasm into being miserable boring geeks.

A.P.
01-12-2005, 05:28 PM
Init it mate

dirty_bass
01-12-2005, 05:30 PM
Ooh, touchy.
can`t stand the heat, don`t go in the kitchen.

A.P.
01-12-2005, 05:35 PM
Just get on with the topic people, f**k the diggin at each other.
I just want constructive thoughts from you guys on the track, if you dont like it then you dont like it. It's not going to be everyones cup of tea, i will take on board all comments good an bad, just get out of the same same shit all the time

dirty_bass
01-12-2005, 05:42 PM
http://www.acs.appstate.edu/~farrardg/personal/hole-digging.jpg

http://www.ltkenballard.com/kid%20stirring%20pot.jpg

:wicked: :wicked: :wicked: :wicked: :wicked:

audioinjection
01-12-2005, 05:50 PM
"im sure this would work nicely in a club"

Well thats handy.

I hear they play this sort of thing in clubs.

hahaha

what i meant was it, would sound good

orac
02-12-2005, 09:01 AM
i like it, but 9 minutes for hard techno is too long i think, anyway i could play this in my sets with a smile on my face ;)

BloodStar
03-12-2005, 12:48 PM
banging stuff, for sure.i think if i would here this ina club i think i would forget it, 5mins after listen. there§s almost nothing what would make this tune standout against others. it's nicely pounding and the synths what start plays around 3.10 are quite nice., but i think this is not enough and you should add some more sounds.or sonmething. production is average i would say. too much of his probably, but cant comment too much, because this mp3 with floating point doesnt looks like a right choice for commenting production wise..

A.P.
07-12-2005, 04:06 PM
banging stuff, for sure.i think if i would here this ina club i think i would forget it, 5mins after listen. there§s almost nothing what would make this tune standout against others. it's nicely pounding and the synths what start plays around 3.10 are quite nice., but i think this is not enough and you should add some more sounds.or sonmething. production is average i would say. too much of his probably, but cant comment too much, because this mp3 with floating point doesnt looks like a right choice for commenting production wise..

Ok thats cool, nice one for your comments matey

fresh_an_funky_design
07-12-2005, 07:29 PM
this would work so well on the dance floor. got a really dancy groove to it. but agree it could be a bit more memorable, maybe a vocal or somethingon the break to really make it stand out. Production spot on as always though al

A.P.
08-12-2005, 03:20 PM
Nice one Joe ;)

A.P.
08-12-2005, 03:27 PM
i like it, but 9 minutes for hard techno is too long i think, anyway i could play this in my sets with a smile on my face ;)

Glad you liked it orac, dont know where you got 9mins from though?? It runs for about 6.27 matey ;)

orac
08-12-2005, 05:49 PM
now i downloaded it once again and on winamp it is written 8:57 :D but it is playing to 5:50 and stops lol yeah i defo must format c and reinstall system ;]

278d7e64a374de26f==