PDA

View Full Version : Wigan second.

jam
15-10-2005, 02:41 PM
The geordies beaten

hahahahaha get in.So much for Michy Owen taking them to the champions league.

dee
15-10-2005, 02:44 PM
:clap: :clap:

Hakka
15-10-2005, 02:54 PM
Very poor display. Had a goal not given which was clearly over the line. Both teams hit the post. Souness is shite, so is Ameobi.

Shame that Bowyer had to come off, he was looking lively and was so close to scoring but his shot hit the post.

Far too many long balls to Shearer in hope that a flick on may reach Owen or N'Zogbia. No width to the team, we so desperately need Luque and Solano on the wings.

Fair play to Wigan, they hold themslves very well and they certainly are strong and capable team. There next few games may see them slip down the league, but I'm sure they will surprise a some more teams this year.

nick_anarchy
15-10-2005, 03:58 PM
get in their spot on .. good work wigan well made up

jam
15-10-2005, 08:04 PM
Well judging by our performance i should have kept my mouth shut.

piginabush
15-10-2005, 09:59 PM

a point more than the geordies tho fella ;)

jam
15-10-2005, 11:53 PM

True.

Notice how ever since Souness took over that,MOTD are totally barcode biased? hardly mentioned how good Wigan were and went on about how shite the ref was.It shouldnt have been a goal anyway coz Shearer fouled the player and it was a blatant elbow from Ameobi.

Just coz Hanson is his mate he should still be professional.

Hakka
16-10-2005, 01:09 PM

True.

Notice how ever since Souness took over that,MOTD are totally barcode biased? hardly mentioned how good Wigan were and went on about how shite the ref was.It shouldnt have been a goal anyway coz Shearer fouled the player and it was a blatant elbow from Ameobi.

Just coz Hanson is his mate he should still be professional.

Yeah, you are right to be honest.

djfase
16-10-2005, 08:04 PM
Ive been very impressed by wigan. I dont think they will go down as there are poorer teams in the division in footballing terms

Esox Lucius
16-10-2005, 08:48 PM
made up for wigan, good to see another north west team up there.

lukekendall
17-10-2005, 08:23 AM
ehmm, were second, till the mighty spurs beat everton :clap:

on the wigan game tho fair play to them, tho newcastle aint the best under souness, made me laugh every time owen got the ball they were singing you should of come to wigan! :lol:

and yet another game owen didnt do shit :roll:

jam
17-10-2005, 11:31 AM
Thier fans are shit hot like,i had a class laugh when we played em.

278d7e64a374de26f==